The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    parel jam wrote:
    At this moment I disagree. Romania will not succeed any prizes in the next years. Maybe in 4 years with this generation, but they are lacking experience (Contra is good and has lots of experience). And furthermore, why are you so fond of Mutu? I don't like his soccer skills.

I think that he's an exellent player. He's always moving, calling the balls, searching for free space, good technique on the ball, you never know what he will do next. He's not an normal forward. He has to play with an scorer like he does at the fiorentina with Luca Toni and in such conditions he's very valuable.

I'm notthinking that Romania will succeed prizes but they are able to stop great teams on their wayto success.
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • Crouch v. Arsenal = monumental :D:D

3. place easily in the bag, 2nd might be possible at a push...
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Klumpie wrote:
    It's gonna be damn cold if PSV become the champion next februari.

Quote from 24 december 2006. We were leading with 11 points.

Now PSV lost again some points (1-1) and if Ajax wins, then the Gap is only 3 points tomorrow. I think this is gonna be real hard, but with PSV playing like this there will be no title this year. :(
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    i am sorry to hear that klumpie but hey what should i say if hsv win today they speed up to place 10:D
    by the way did Manu lost yesterday?
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    by the way did Manu lost yesterday?
    4-1 win against Blackburn Rovers.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    4-1 win against Blackburn Rovers.

wow they where in the first half back 0:1 (a German team should learn from them:D)
    who made the goals?
    wow they where in the first half back 0:1 (a German team should learn from them:D)
    who made the goals?
    Don't know...

But FC Groningen has 3 points this weekend :)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    Don't know...

But FC Groningen has 3 points this weekend :)

it´s ok ...
    Congrates :)
    HSV got 3 points too so now place 10 ...next week vs Stuttgart in Hamburg
    Congrats parel jam and Lady. :)

Hopes PSV can improove also. ;)
    Klumpie wrote:

thank you ...wish you luck when they play?
    Klumpie wrote:

Looking forward to the match against Liverpool tomorrow night.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    Looking forward to the match against Liverpool tomorrow night.
    Yeh, looking forward to it but I don't think their will happen anything special for PSV.
    thank you ...wish you luck when they play?
    Thank you, we play tomorrow against Liverpool.
  • Bolton 1 Sheff Utd 0 Thank God that streaks over. Still in 5th, with Davies scoring against the team he supported as a kid. That's gotta be tough, they are now just one point above the relegation zone.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Bolton 1 Sheff Utd 0 Thank God that streaks over. Still in 5th, with Davies scoring against the team he supported as a kid. That's gotta be tough, they are now just one point above the relegation zone.
    I think sheff Und are gonna drop, charlton&west ham both won and there are crucial games for both of them against sheffield. maybe west ham have left it too late but charlton should be ok.

Crouch's hatrick was spectacular, Mascherano had a good game too. Sissoko didnt make the squad which was a bit strange, some expect he or alonso may leave in the summer.
  • I'm hoping for Sheffield Utd to stay up, b ut I think you're right. Someone is gonna drag them back down into it. Their own fault though. they had a healthy lead and no pressure and just couldnt take advantage. Truthfully though Charlton and West Ham have no business being so far down with the players they have.

I wouldn't mind seeing Charlton beat the drop if Sheff u cant. Their fans have always been good to the Wanderers. (Even gave up most of their away allocation for the last ever game at Burnden)
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Who has a prediction for what score my mighty Liverpool v PSV will be tonight???? i really cant see PSV getting anything out of this game apart from maybe a bit of exercise chasing shadows!!!! hahaha ;)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • I would never underestimate PSV, though I do fancy Liverpool. Although they might be on a high after destroying the Arse and have a let down.
    Liverpool will win this, PSV miss their 2 most important players.
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Klumpie wrote:
    Liverpool will win this, PSV miss their 2 most important players.

yeah you are probably right but im always nervouse before these big games, come on Super Crouch, you got your first premiership hat-trick on saturday now lets have ya first champs league hat trick!
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yeh, looking forward to it but I don't think their will happen anything special for PSV.

Thank you, we play tomorrow against Liverpool.

oh cl right well don´r follow this bec. we ain´t there but good luck;)
    our second team is playing today vs St. Pauli !!!!
    so wish HSVII good luck,please!!!!!
    good luck
    Klumpie wrote:
    good luck

Thank you in 3 and half hours they play...so keep fingers crossed by then ;)
    hsvII made a boring match vs St.Pauli 0:0
    Manu lost ...vs Rom
    so they need to win in Manchester!!!!
    and hsv is playing this eastern weekend at home vs Stuttgart...
    Wohoo we lost again, what a jerk that Koeman. How the fuck is he doing this. The last 2 years with almost the excact same players we ended with 10 points more then the competitors. Only at that time we had Hiddink and we have Koeman right now, see the difference?
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Wat een ongelovelijk grote klootzakken.

Ik ben echt fuckin' boos.

Eerst spelen ze al als een stelletje juffershondjes in de tweede helft tegen Liverpool en nu dit. Ze verdienen het niet eens meer om kampioen te worden.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Eerst spelen ze al als een stelletje juffershondjes in de tweede helft tegen Liverpool en nu dit.

Ze spelen al sinds de 7-0 overwinning op Sparta (25 oktober) zo slecht. Door het gemak waarmee PSV de volgende ronde van de CL haalde en de overwinningen in de competitie, is er een gemakzucht ingeslopen die er maar aan 1 te verwijten valt...Ronald Koeman. Guus Hiddink was de mentale meester van deze selectie, wist de spelers te prikkelen tegen mindere tegenstanders. Ronald Koeman heeft een team nooit weten te motiveren kijk maar naar Ajax of Vitesse.
    Well maybe this is our future(second Bundesliga:(:(:()
    HSV lost again vs Stuttgart 2:4
    now place 12 and from place 10- 18 everything is so damn close
    RKC-Ajax 2-2
    NAC-AZ 1-4

PSV 68
    Ajax 66
    AZ 66

Ooh god, what a luck that Ajax didn't won. Still 3 matches to go.
  • luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    stelletje juffershondjes .

Can somebody tell me what this means..it sounds very funny and I would love to use this :D
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.