The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Klumpie wrote:
    It's motivation, and motivation is something that can be handled by the coach. Hiddink was able to prepare the team for every match. If Hiddink played with a b-team, he said that the players could proove themselfs. Koeman tells that match against NAC isn't important, and that league and the CL are more important. That's why PSV played that weak against NAC. So it was Koeman's fault.
    Well, your leading atm with 2-0 and FC Groningen 1-0 against NAC :) Hope they'll make it.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    BUMP...........your all a buncha fuckin slackers. gotta keep the major threads alive.............now I gotta trawl way back again as im lookin for the champs lge thread.

P.S. fuck you chelski! no title, mouriniho going in summer, bye bye.
  • luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    BAYERN
    BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----

Who's Madrid, Were are the so-called galactics ? :)

10 seconds and the dream was over for the whites !!!

Congrats to PSV and especially Alex....think that he'll nevr forgets that one. That are things which just hasppen in football!!!!

BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----BAYERN----
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    first congrates klumpie psv is goin their way until they meet manu :D:D;)

oh and my dutch company:D is struggeling 5 people injured Demel(he can´t play now bec. it´s dangerous either:(:() and vdv :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    sorin:(:(:(:( and ..................it´s a big f....................
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    first congrates klumpie psv is goin their way until they meet manu :D:D;)

oh and my dutch company:D is struggeling 5 people injured Demel(he can´t play now bec. it´s dangerous either:(:() and vdv :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    sorin:(:(:(:( and ..................it´s a big f....................

Thank you, but ManU is a team that we are going too beat easily. We know how to handle English teams, only Liverpool is a difficult opponent for us.

How come that you have that many injuries????
    I keep hearing about how Man Utd are on course to for a repeat of the treble of 99, think certain fans are getting carried away. I would have no problem at all with them winning all remaining trophies................................................BUT, its concievable that they'll end up with nothing!!!

The 9point gap becomes 6 if chelski win their game in hand (quite probable), Utd still have to go to stamford bridge,,,,,,,,,they must also continue to take 3pointers and not stutter to draws in their remaining 9games. Scholes is out of 3 of those games, Larsson leaves on monday and Saha&Solsjaer are injured for a few weeks. Smith is being drafted back into first-team action for the first time since January06, other than him there is giggs & ronaldo who can play forward with Rooney but surely its detrimental to the team as a whole for them to be removed form their favoured wide positions, Park & Richardson down the wings arent at the same level. Also Evra is injured at the moment I hear, but there is Heinze to play there so its not such a problem unless one of the full-backs gets injured in which case he'd have to switch into that position(ehe plays for Argentina) because Silvestre is out also.
    the big obstacle for the Fa Cup is sure to be chelsea who are well capable of beating them, the Champs lge nobody can be certain to win.

So............I wouldnt be all that surprised if they end up with nothing. I actually do want them to do the treble but am hoping that this negativity will spring positive results in the end,,,,,,
    Klumpie wrote:
    Thank you, but ManU is a team that we are going too beat easily. We know how to handle English teams, only Liverpool is a difficult opponent for us.

How come that you have that many injuries????

we will see:p you´re welcome;)

i´ve no idear ..............
    we will see:p you´re welcome;)

i´ve no idear ..............

And which team do we get....Liverpool, goddamn. Ah well, we can win of those fuckers.
  • Not playing this weekend. So as long as everyone tires themselves out it should be good for Bolton. Although i have a feeling we'll get spanked at the Theatre of Wet Dreams next weekend. Still rather United win it than Chelsea.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
    Not playing this weekend. So as long as everyone tires themselves out it should be good for Bolton. Although i have a feeling we'll get spanked at the Theatre of Wet Dreams next weekend. Still rather United win it than Chelsea.

that sounds good for me ...
    well klumpie good luck in the cl
    i´ve no idear who meet up with manu
    bayern get milan again :p

and where is hsv lol;)
    And again Groningen lost against Willem II. I can't remember we ever won a game in Tilburg.

As long as we hold position #9 I am satisfied.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    Twente - Ajax 1-4
    Vitesse - Den Haag 2-2
    Excelsior - PSV 0-0
    AZ - Feyenoord 0-0
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    http://media.putfile.com/Celtic-0-Gers-1---11307

celtic 0 Rangers 1

What a goal, who said the SPL has no flair.
    Fuk I'm happy :D:D
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Aye, only the 16 points in it now.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
    [size=+4]51[/size]

Time they caught up wee bit :D
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Did anyone see the spanish derby? Barcelona 3 - Real Madrid 3... Real played better and deserved a better result but Messi was just spectacular, he scored a hat-trick and the last one in the 91 minute. Fucking great game overall.
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Towerman wrote:
    Did anyone see the spanish derby? Barcelona 3 - Real Madrid 3... Real played better and deserved a better result but Messi was just spectacular, he scored a hat-trick and the last one in the 91 minute. Fucking great game overall.
    2 great 3-3 draws, the other being Chelsea-Spurs. Hurrah for attacking football!
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Osasuna 1 - 0 Rangers (2-1 on aggregate)

Thought osasuna desrved it overall, were the better team both legs, plus should have had a penalty in the first half.

Thought Hutton and Hemdani were pretty good, although Ehiogu is a bombscare, Rangers fans must be terrified when he gets the ball in front of his own goal.

No more Scottish teams in Europe but a fair effort anways.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Good night for Spurs... bad night for Rangers :(
    Cant say im upset about Rangers going out, been posted a youtube link to the Rangers fans singing kaka's name cos he scored the goal that put celtic out last week about 5 times from friends.

All i can say is here webo here webo here webo....
    Bremen and Leverkusen are in the
    Quarter final ...

a bad news Doll is now the Coach of Dortmund
    stu gee wrote:
    Cant say im upset about Rangers going out, been posted a youtube link to the Rangers fans singing kaka's name cos he scored the goal that put celtic out last week about 5 times from friends.

All i can say is here webo here webo here webo....

haha Did you see me in here posting when Milan put ye's out the CL? show the forum what sad bitter celtic fans are like.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6536/rangersmilansigsf9lk4.jpg

[size=+2]UGO UGO UGO[/size]
    fuckin spurs, who outside the involved teams gives a shit about the uefa cup in general? berbatov has shown his class and they've other good players but they're spurs, they aint gonna win anything. Jol is a poor tactician, his decision against chelsea on sunday to pull off berbatov for mido at 3-1 was just clueless.
    elmer wrote:
    fuckin spurs, who outside the involved teams gives a shit about the uefa cup in general?

Me :)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    We'd have been put out the competition if that was Rangers at Ibrox. Fukin double standards, 1 set of rules for 1 club and one set for another.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6452595.stm
    parel jam wrote:
    Me :)

The Uefa Cup is indeed a very intresting tournament. But it can be more intresting if the bigger countries will have lesser CL-places. I think the CL isn't even intresting anymore if ManU, Milan, Madrid and Munich are always in the finals of the CL. There have to be surprises, and surprises can be found in the Uefa Cup.
    haha Did you see me in here posting when Milan put ye's out the CL? show the forum what sad bitter celtic fans are like.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6536/rangersmilansigsf9lk4.jpg

[size=+2]UGO UGO UGO[/size]

No i didnt see you posting, but that's up to you, feel free next time!

Ill rip the piss right out rangers any chance i get, its good for a laugh.
    --
    Wow, what a game last night. AZ played much better than last week.

2-0 :)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫