The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• and on wendsday Germany vs
    Switzerland and Mario Gomez is nominated for that match;)
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    oh and next is alex ´s dortmund vs us at home ;)

Good Luck
    and on wendsday Germany vs
    Switzerland and Mario Gomez is nominated for that match;)
    Good Luck

Tomorrow:
    Holland -21 vs. Russia -21

Wednesday:
    Holland vs. Russia
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Good Luck

Tomorrow:
    Holland -21 vs. Russia -21

Wednesday:
    Holland vs. Russia

thank you :) good luck for you guys too
    (well how many hsv players are nominated?)

tomorrow our U 21 is playing vs Schottland
    some new names over there and old but no HSV youth ...what a shame ...
    thank you :) good luck for you guys too
    (well how many hsv players are nominated?)

Thank you. :)

Actually I've no idea, because I don't know the selection. But I think vdVaart and Mathijssen are presence.
    tomorrow our U 21 is playing vs Schottland
    some new names over there and old but no HSV youth ...what a shame ...

How is Huub doing, I heard no I-pods anymore?
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Thank you. :)

Actually I've no idea, because I don't know the selection. But I think vdVaart and Mathijssen are presence.

How is Huub doing, I heard no I-pods anymore?

you´re welcome ...ok...maybe they get some new idears by than;)
    i don´t know ...i´ve just heard that some idiots (calling them self fans ) talking really bad to the players and cross their ways and get real nasty ....
    you´re welcome ...ok...maybe they get some new idears by than;)
    i don´t know ...i´ve just heard that some idiots (calling them self fans ) talking really bad to the players and cross their ways and get real nasty ....
    fans are weird, just support your team and keep it thay way. this isn't helping.
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Brazil vs Portugal
    France vs Argentina
    England vs Spain

3 great games on paper
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Klumpie wrote:
    fans are weird, just support your team and keep it thay way. this isn't helping.

yes that´s so true said...
  • Yes i agree it's a lot healthier over there. In Europe too many rivalries have political, religious or social issues in the background, which is just stupid.

Well you can leave the just and say which is stupid.:D Still that would be to mildly put as well. I hate it when they fuck up this great sport and give it a bad name. I have had visions of a videoclip about football violence for the a Pearl jam song. Can you guess which one.

This is not for you.

Football is about 7 year old boys whipping their noose on their sleeve, on a saterday morning with the dew still on the pitch, and with dreams of becoming the next Ronaldinho.

All that sacred comes from youth dedications naive and true, with no power nothing to do, I still remember why don't you?!? This is not for you!!!! Fuck you this is not for you!!!!

Damn I wish they'd leave my sport alone.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • many times now;) i´ve not count it :D
    but oh today we lost in the last minute 2:1 that´s pretty pretty bizarre!!!!

I've heard. I do feel for you.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    haha

Dammnit PSV lost again, the idiot Koeman is making a trouble of it. :(

Why do you say that? I think it was mostly very very sloppy defending, and I'm not talking about the Cocu/Gomez action. The first and third were rediculess.
  • I think Raul´s star is sinking
    And it has been doing so for a long long time now.;)
    Why do you say that?
    Just to see your reaction. :D;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Just to see your reaction. :D;)

No seriously, did you think he made a tactical mistake?
    No seriously, did you think he made a tactical mistake?
    Nope, only he waited to long to bring Kluivert.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Nope, only he waited to long to bring Kluivert.

Yes I guess he did that because he thought 2-2 was good as well. I wouldn't have mind him starting either, I think Kluivert would have loved to kill van Gaal's ambitions.
    Yes I guess he did that because he thought 2-2 was good as well. I wouldn't have mind him starting either, I think Kluivert would have loved to kill van Gaal's ambitions.
    I do think that too. But who doesn't want too destroys vGaal's ambitions? ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I do think that too. But who doesn't want too destroys vGaal's ambitions? ;)

Truusje.;)
    Truusje.;)
    haha
  • Klumpie wrote:
    haha

I knew that would make you smile, it was a cheep shot, but'hey he makes it so easy.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Upson out for approx 3wks, meaning he misses crucial watford and charlton games.
    If the Hammers fail to take at least 3 points from those two then they've nearly had it. Hopefully Neill will be fit for those two, but with Dailly, Spector and McCartney its hard to be optimistic.
    Also there may be punishments for fielding ineligible players in Tevez and Mascherano (also known as Pie and Mash) who broke regulations by being owned by a third party. However around a decade ago a similar situation happened with Spurs, they were initially deducted 12pts but it was overturned when they argued that another board was in charge when the rules were broken, Magnesson will certainly say the same thing.

Tickets for Nigeria v Ghana tonight???? £22! they must be fucking joking!
  • elmer wrote:
    Upson out for approx 3wks, meaning he misses crucial watford and charlton games.
    If the Hammers fail to take at least 3 points from those two then they've nearly had it. Hopefully Neill will be fit for those two, but with Dailly, Spector and McCartney its hard to be optimistic.
    Also there may be punishments for fielding ineligible players in Tevez and Mascherano (also known as Pie and Mash) who broke regulations by being owned by a third party. However around a decade ago a similar situation happened with Spurs, they were initially deducted 12pts but it was overturned when they argued that another board was in charge when the rules were broken, Magnesson will certainly say the same thing.

Tickets for Nigeria v Ghana tonight???? £22! they must be fucking joking!

I don't understand the thing you said about Tevez and Macherano. They only played for two clubs so why is it a problem?
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    I don't understand the thing you said about Tevez and Macherano. They only played for two clubs so why is it a problem?
    the problem is to do with their registration, rules stipulate players cannot be "owned" by third partys, obviously to protect from outside influences.
    Im not clear on it all to be honest, surely their situation was clear from the start. I heard that Wycombe(???) were the first to complain.
    ......whatever the exact intricacies of the deal are they came to light during Mascheranos move to Liverpool, which the Premier League still havent cleared. apparently Liverpool are to pay 17million for full rights of him, with 50% going to the guy who brought them to WHam(hoping to buy club) and 50% to background guys.
    Brighton have appealed to have WHam thrown out of next seasons FA Cup for fielding Tevez against them.

Its being said now that the reason Mascxheranpo hasnt been getting games is that Curbishley has wanted rid of him and wanted to protect him from injury..............sounds like a crock of shit to me
  • I've heard. I do feel for you.

thanx ...this weekend is a home match and i think if they loose than we have the hell on earth i think....

by the way raul should better retire...
  • elmer wrote:
    the problem is to do with their registration, rules stipulate players cannot be "owned" by third partys, obviously to protect from outside influences.
    Im not clear on it all to be honest, surely their situation was clear from the start. I heard that Wycombe(???) were the first to complain.
    ......whatever the exact intricacies of the deal are they came to light during Mascheranos move to Liverpool, which the Premier League still havent cleared. apparently Liverpool are to pay 17million for full rights of him, with 50% going to the guy who brought them to WHam(hoping to buy club) and 50% to background guys.
    Brighton have appealed to have WHam thrown out of next seasons FA Cup for fielding Tevez against them.

Its being said now that the reason Mascxheranpo hasnt been getting games is that Curbishley has wanted rid of him and wanted to protect him from injury..............sounds like a crock of shit to me

I don't know if that is an F.A. rule, but if it is the normal rule than it is not about ownership, but about the clubs a player has play real matches for. Aleast that is what I heard in January. We had a similair situation over here with Feyenoord goalkeeper Henk Timmer. He came over in the summer from AZ and was about to be sold to Villareal. The deal didn't came through, but it was allowed. The clubs had a deal that was approved. Or so the story goes.
  • thanx ...this weekend is a home match and i think if they loose than we have the hell on earth i think....

by the way raul should better retire...

Well he could do so he has the cash to do so.;)
  • oh yes;)

by the way our U 21 beat
    Scotland with 2:0

so i hope today the A team Follow;);)
    oh yes;)

by the way our U 21 beat
    Scotland with 2:0

so i hope today the A team Follow;);)
    Congrats