The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrich wrote:
    whats this?! the Chicken Little remix with hens ?!!

its ok..we dont need Manure fans tainting our lovely song..Celtic is enough.

no it´s the virsion from a german punk band call toten hosen:D
  • today we will win and beat Birmingham:D;)
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    no it´s the virsion from a german punk band call toten hosen:D
    i was poking fun at your typo but nevermind lol..

yep..many have covered it..but the original is still the best.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    i was poking fun at your typo but nevermind lol..

yep..many have covered it..but the original is still the best.

that´s true;)
    that´s true;)
    i think i have heard Bayern Munich use YNWA?
    not sure if im right?
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think i have heard Bayern Munich use YNWA?
    not sure if im right?

mhh i just heard it in matches from st. pauli
    mhh i just heard it in matches from st. pauli
    oh ok..that i dinnoe.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    oh ok..that i dinnoe.

now you know;)
  • Fergie: Clean Slate At St Andrews

Sir Alex Ferguson doubts his side's recent Carling Cup victory over Birmingham will have any bearing on Wednesday night's rematch at St Andrews.

United enjoyed a second-half stroll before Christmas, booking their place in the semi-finals of the competition with three quickfire goals in a 3-1 win.

However, Sir Alex warned: "Steve [Bruce] has had so many injuries that he didn't have his strongest team out, so you're going to see two different teams when we play Birmingham."

When asked his thoughts on why Bruce's side have struggled in the Premiership this term, Sir Alex pinned the blame on the "mountain of injuries" that has hampered his former captain.

Just three days after overcoming former Red Bryan Robson at Old Trafford and with Mark Hughes' Blackburn to come in January's Carling Cup semi-finals, Sir Alex acknowledges the progress of his former charges in management.

"They're all doing their job well," he said. "They've got hard jobs to do but I like to see them do well. They were great players and fantastic servants to us."

The Boxing Day triumph over the Baggies gave United their sixth win in seven league games, and he admitted his delight at his side's newfound consistency.

"When teams win games, things come together better," he said. "I don't think there's any doubt about that. I'm happy with all their form and that comes with consistency of results.

"When you're winning you are more confident and therefore the consistency and authority comes along with it."

Wes Brown, Paul Scholes and Ruud van Nistelrooy were all withdrawn during the West Brom game in order to preserve their fitness, but Ferguson is confident that his squad possesses the wherewithal to succeed even if they don't recover in time for Wednesday's clash.

He said: "The likelihood is that somewhere along the line you're going to get an injury or two, that's why you need your squad. Four games in eight days is exacting, there's no question about that, but hopefully we can keep them all fresh."

Report by Steve Bartram.
  • Come on Liverpool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets have a clean fight, but we must put the toffees to the sword.
    Salut baloo
    burtschips wrote:
    Come on Liverpool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets have a clean fight, but we must put the toffees to the sword.
    im hoping for a 4-0 away victory lol!

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    im hoping for a 4-0 away victory lol!

hope you loose:D;)
    SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hope you loose:D;)
    SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just cos Manure couldnt even beat Everton dont mean we gotta not win too ;)

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    just cos Manure couldnt even beat Everton dont mean we gotta not win too ;)

mmmh this would be to long to disscuse so everthing is allright :D
    tonight we gonna win;)
    and than everthing is allright
    and winning on the 31st would be massive cool for us;)

there is only one rio
    and allways love United 4 ever
    cheers;):p
  • i am listening to all matches of tonight but i am not shure if i will understand all

on manchesters ...bb.....

manchester city vs chelsea ....and i think chelsea win:(:(:(

oh oh so manu united has to win too .....

in birningham it´s now really cold -6

rio is in the startin 11
    ronaldo on the left
    saha is ill

rooney in the middle the rest was difficult to understand :D
  • Blackburn _ Sunderland no match frozen off

Bolton Middlesbrough no match frozen off

Arsenal London - Portsmouth »

Birmingham City - Manchester United »

Fulham - Aston Villa »

Manchester City - Chelsea »

Newcastle - Charlton Athletic »

West Bromwich - Tottenham

West Ham - Wigan Athletic »

Everton - Liverpool »
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    2nites the nite maybe for chelsea to drop points---fukin hope so
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ooh that should be an interesting game for you :D
    ah i hope Cisse does start...im not sure if Rafa is still pissed with Cisse or he has decided not to change a winning team for our league games so he sticks with Morientes.
    i think Warnock will come in for Riise too and probably Sissoko back in and Gerrard on the right.
    LOL! i can't believe it but im right again!

Sissoko will partner Xabi Alonso in the centre of midfield, with skipper Steven Gerrard moving to the right hand side.

Djibril Cisse replaces Fernando Morientes in attack while Stephen Warnock is recalled at left back in place of John Arne Riise.

The Liverpool team for tonight's game is:

Reina
    Finnan
    Hyypia
    Carragher
    Warnock
    Gerrard
    Sissoko
    Alonso
    Kewell
    Crouch
    Cisse

Subs:
    Dudek
    Riise
    Garcia
    Josemi
    Morientes

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    LOL! i can't believe it but im right again!

Sissoko will partner Xabi Alonso in the centre of midfield, with skipper Steven Gerrard moving to the right hand side.

Djibril Cisse replaces Fernando Morientes in attack while Stephen Warnock is recalled at left back in place of John Arne Riise.

The Liverpool team for tonight's game is:

Reina
    Finnan
    Hyypia
    Carragher
    Warnock
    Gerrard
    Sissoko
    Alonso
    Kewell
    Crouch
    Cisse

Subs:
    Dudek
    Riise
    Garcia
    Josemi
    Morientes

hope sooooooooooooooo much you loose sorry babe :D:D:p:p
    and united @his best :p
  • elmer wrote:
    2nites the nite maybe for chelsea to drop points---fukin hope so

hope so too neighbors have to do it for us;)
    hope sooooooooooooooo much you loose sorry babe :D:D:p:p
    and united @his best :p
    besides typing hope you lose,united is the best,manure forever and rio rules is there anything else i can expect?!

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    besides typing hope you lose,united is the best,manure forever and rio rules is there anything else i can expect?!

yeap off course when i understanding the speakers yeap
    somebody from united will play who didn´t play since may 2004 bec. of a bad knee prob...i am so nervous that i forget the name ;)
    yeap off course when i understanding the speakers yeap
    somebody from united will play who didn´t play since may 2004 bec. of a bad knee prob...i am so nervous that i forget the name ;)
    so much for loving yer club when you cant even name a player....

anyways i think its Solskjaer

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    so much for loving yer club when you cant even name a player....

anyways i think its Solskjaer

yeap sorry i was so happy that rio plays:D

and i heard the rummer that jay jay okocha maybe stop his career soon ...

lambert ain´t playing:D
    yeap sorry i was so happy that rio plays:D

and i heard the rummer that jay jay okocha maybe stop his career soon ...

lambert ain´t playing:D
    i am seriously shocked to Lampard isnt playing
    i thought he would never miss a game
    ah well..come on Man City!

YNWA
  • he has a virus
    he has a virus
    ah hope its HIV ;)

YNWA
  • sweets i´m dieing no more programm on the net radio it´s deadline
    why god now to hell oh couch i feel to cry like hell
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    ah hope its HIV ;)

that´s not funny ....by the way it´s lambert