The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrich wrote:
    obviously cos Manure have 4 games in 8 days next week and the stars need to be rested

i know the pl is the hardest ....
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    2-0...Park the dog eater scored boo
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • i know but hey listen to two matches in the british slang bang damn i am confussed :D

it´s damn hard work;)

good job allways united;)

fergi did a good job in the halftime :D
  • United smell blood now and Birmingham looking shell shocked as the boys in red mount attack after attack..it's hard to belive the score will stay as it is if it continues like this.

;):D:p
    looks like Brucie wont be getting a win over Fergie anytime soon..Brums are just in shambles now!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • seems so :D
    sweety have to follow ..........
    Rio just came on *boos ;)

YNWA
  • Jay-Jay Okocha is in now for bolton as i heard ...i know him from the german bundesliga when frankfurt was a great team ...
  • free kick very poor kick ...
    Saha scored again..wow Birmingham suck

YNWA
  • he´s on i think !who -you know it;)
    he´s on i think !who -you know it;)
    yeh i posted it earlier...*boos again ;)

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Rio just came on *boos ;)

you can see him i can´t:(
    you can see him i can´t:(
    im not even looking at my tv..just leaving it on haha....

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh i posted it earlier...*boos again ;)
    listen to radio and writing is difficult and this ain´t my language :D
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    im not even looking at my tv..just leaving it on haha....

not fair ....

anyways bolton made a corner kick it´s so loud there :D
  • united is crossing away but the better match is i´ve to say in a way is

Wigan vs Bolton
    1-3
    Jarosik with the goal woo!

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    1-3
    Jarosik with the goal woo!

oh no but united leeds:D
  • next match

united vs West Brom
    on the 26th december
    i can´t watch or hear it couse on that time i´m in the train way back home ...

so much wish united much much luck
    go reds

i leave to the south on the 23th dec...
  • United are in the semi final;):p

congrates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bolton are out !!!!!

wigan are in the semi final
  • Grow up, Cristiano

By BEN KINSELLA

CRISTIANO RONALDO has been told to grow up by Portugal’s manager after making an abusive gesture to Benfica fans.

The Manchester United winger was caught on camera sticking his middle finger up at the home supporters following his club’s 2-1 Champions League disaster in Lisbon two weeks ago.

Ronaldo, 20, later issued a public apology. But Portugal coach Luiz Felipe Scolari says he can expect a stern warning the next time he joins up on international duty.

Scolari insisted: “Ronaldo was wrong with his gesture to the Benfica fans — but people do make mistakes.

“He is a young guy with a lot in front of him. But he needs to mature a little more, which is normal.

“I will speak to him and I am sure his team-mates will as well.

“They will probably say some things which mean he will spend some uncomfortable moments with us — but they will help him to mature.

“He is going to pay the price for his inexperience at times. But he has apologised through the media and that shows he knows he made a mistake.

“That was the best thing to do after what happened in Lisbon.”

Benfica made a formal complaint over the gesture to UEFA, who have yet to announce if they are to take any further action.

United boss Alex Ferguson is hoping the softly-softly approach can coax Ronaldo back to top form. Fergie said: “Cristiano’s confidence has been a bit down.
  • and new years eve they have to play vs bolton but it will be easy as we know ....
    and new years eve they have to play vs bolton but it will be easy as we know ....
    and why would it be easy?
    Bolton have beaten Manure at Old Trafford too

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    and why would it be easy?
    Bolton have beaten Manure at Old Trafford too

they found their form back that´s why:D
    they found their form back that´s why:D
    Bolton are on better league form if you ask me.
    they can definitely outmatch Manure in the midfield department as well.
    noone puts in 100% for the League Cup...so dont take their loss to Wigan too seriously.
    we play Bolton soon too..gonna be tough

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Bolton are on better league form if you ask me.
    noone puts in 100% for the League Cup...so dont take their loss to Wigan too seriously.

i know;) but hey i belive united win i don´t know how:D
    but they will -they have to:p
    but first they play vs west brom @home ;)
    on the 26th
    damn no christmas hollidays for them .........as allways:D
    that´s why i love the pl :D
    we got a very tough fixture list next week...but with Chelski doing so well..need all 12 points so badly.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    we got a very tough fixture list next week...but with Chelski doing so well..need all 12 points so badly.

we need thoose points too;)

and we will see who will drop or get points....