The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    BIG derby! How does J see the games? I was wondering cos i would watch it myself :D

He told me that he watches it the Thursday after the game was played...that's when it's broadcasted in Scotland. Sooo...it would be next Thursday I suppose, unless they think it's important enough to broadcast it live just that once? I'm not sure..
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Klumpie wrote:
    We will win that easily and the women are pretty good looking. :D

Well...it's like the Arg. vs Brazil of field hockey, haha. Anyone could win...although it seems Holland has been doing better this year. Oh well...we were World Champions in 2002 :)

the Argentine team is pretty good looking as well...and Luciana Aymar is the best player in the world, she's like the Maradona of field hockey, have you seen that goal, I think it was against Korea? Idk...but it was AWESOME! very Maradona-like..haha :p

Anyway...may the best win :)

♪ Juli ♪
    Juli you ever join the biggest football group there is on Myspace, Players FC?
    It's a mad group :)

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupid=100000149&Mytoken=9B984078-3888-4D42-898D45A47605905736829296

I wasn't on there...but now I am :D I just joined.

♪ Juli ♪
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    Holland???
    Scotland???
    Argentina???

all unless we beat all
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Well...it's like the Arg. vs Brazil of field hockey, haha. Anyone could win...although it seems Holland has been doing better this year. Oh well...we were World Champions in 2002 :)

the Argentine team is pretty good looking as well...and Luciana Aymar is the best player in the world, she's like the Maradona of field hockey, have you seen that goal, I think it was against Korea? Idk...but it was AWESOME! very Maradona-like..haha :p

It's in Holland a big sport, but it doesn't belong to my favorites sports. But if I watch it, then I prefer the ladies. I didn't see the goal. Our men has the Johan Cruijff of the Hockey, his name is Teun de Nooijer. So the old coffee boys party is over.:D

C'mon PSV & Holland
    all unless we beat all

You can't beat us ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    You can't beat us ;)

we can ...you will see;)
    anyways first friday our youth vs england youth if you can watch it ...watch mario gomez ...he is cool ..i saw him or watched him playing since u 14 :D

(well but he is playing for the wrong BL Team
    we can ...you will see;)
    anyways first friday our youth vs england youth if you can watch it ...watch mario gomez ...he is cool ..i saw him or watched him playing since u 14 :D

(well but he is playing for the wrong BL Team

Ok thanx, so he's playing for HSV?? I think I prefer our own youth, but I have to find when they are playing.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Ok thanx, so he's playing for HSV?? I think I prefer our own youth, but I have to find when they are playing.

nope he is playing for VFB Stuttgart and well he made a real goal vs hsv last time (i think hamburg is playing in stutttgart soon
    and they play here in april i think ) well but he is a great player and i want him here for us;)
    nope he is playing for VFB Stuttgart and well he made a real goal vs hsv last time (i think hamburg is playing in stutttgart soon
    and they play here in april i think ) well but he is a great player and i want him here for us;)

Maybe a good one for PSV, what is he attacker, midfielder, defender???
    Klumpie wrote:
    Maybe a good one for PSV, what is he attacker, midfielder, defender???

attacker (right feeth )
    attacker (right feeth )

Ok, then we don't need him. We have Farfan. ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Ok, then we don't need him. We have Farfan. ;)

i know ....grrr we wanted him ;) but ok maybe than we can have gomez lol
    so if you´ve time to watch this match ...then maybe you can tell me what you think ...i think this is now again a very good U 21 team
    i know ....grrr we wanted him ;) but ok maybe than we can have gomez lol
    so if you´ve time to watch this match ...then maybe you can tell me what you think ...i think this is now again a very good U 21 team

Where can I watch it???
    Klumpie wrote:
    Where can I watch it???

well here it´s shown in dsf ...i´ve no idear if you can watch it ...
    well here it´s shown in dsf ...i´ve no idear if you can watch it ...

Nope, I can't watch it. I have no DSF. ;)

And I also can't see young Holland.:(
    Klumpie wrote:
    Nope, I can't watch it. I have no DSF. ;)

And I also can't see young Holland.:(

yes i know ...i can´t watch it either our tv is broken ....well it´s not showing somewhere ..why is holland not intrested in their own youth?
    yes i know ...i can´t watch it either our tv is broken ....well it´s not showing somewhere ..why is holland not intrested in their own youth?

Yes we are, but this is only a friendly. ;) I just searched it and we play tuesday against Denmark. The qualification matches are on TV.

sorry, but that was funny. vdv isn't the fastest. :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    sorry, but that was funny. vdv isn't the fastest. :D

it´s ok i mean it is ...
    here is another one vfb was 2 goals behind bremen and than ....the last goal is made by gomez;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu-9z9fi65I
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yes we are, but this is only a friendly. ;) I just searched it and we play tuesday against Denmark. The qualification matches are on TV.
    that´s good...
    ah i see but this vs england on friday ain´t a friendly;)
    that´s good...
    ah i see but this vs england on friday ain´t a friendly;)

Is this really a qualification match??? Wow, that is a big match then. Good luck.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Is this really a qualification match??? Wow, that is a big match then. Good luck.

yes it is for the U 21 Euro .the first match today is in england and i think on the 10 in germany
    thanx for the luck bec. they will miss troche bec. he is now playing for the adults:D ..the last matches he was the one giving the match of our youth fire ...but they still got a lot of good player
    maybe you understand this a bit:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Gomez
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

psst, we won with 3-1 ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    psst, we won with 3-1 ;)

awww. 3-1? last time I checked it was 1-0. Oh well :( That's why I wasn't happy about meeting Holland at the semis instead of the finals. Now Holland will probably win the cup. They should be able to beat either Australia or Spain pretty easily. Either way...we won the cup last time in 02 in the final against your country...so it's not a catastrophe :p

♪ Juli ♪