The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Klumpie wrote:
    I don't amentvedder is my friend anymore. I don't know what it is. But what was my wrong answer????

Don't ask me, I just didn't want to get in the middle.:D

I think it was all that talk of living in the past.;)

She pointed out that Rangers was the first Scottish team to make it to the second round of the C.L., meaning Rangers is still alive. I just agreed that they do indeed play well when it comes to Europe too bad for Scottish football that it is only Celtic and Rangers that are up to standard. Two great clubs in a league that is even less appealing than the Dutch one. On the other hand I prefer the old firm to any Italian match or lets say Belgium football.;)
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Klumpie wrote:
    but he scored the first goal.

Very good mista Kuijt, the opening goal. Not bad indeed.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I don't amentvedder is my friend anymore. I don't know what it is. But what was my wrong answer????
    You guys have the same problem like Ajax, always thinking back on the history.

"We are the world leaders with titles" = very good with only 1 opponont

"We won 4 times the EC1" (ajax) = good for you, we have the future.

I'm glad you guys have a good history, it's the only thing that remind you guys that you were good

I am your friend. I just don't think i will ever get you
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Don't ask me, I just didn't want to get in the middle.:D

I think it was all that talk of living in the past.;)

She pointed out that Rangers was the first Scottish team to make it to the second round of the C.L., meaning Rangers is still alive. I just agreed that they do indeed play well when it comes to Europe too bad for Scottish football that it is only Celtic and Rangers that are up to standard. Two great clubs in a league that is even less appealing than the Dutch one. On the other hand I prefer the old firm to any Italian match or lets say Belgium football.;)

She takes me much to serious. But still Scotland has a beautifull history. I don't think that's a bad answer. But the word 'only' was my mistake.

• I am your friend. I just don't think i will ever get you

He plays hard to get.:D
  • Klumpie wrote:
    She takes me much to serious. But still Scotland has a beautifull history. I don't think that's a bad answer. But the word 'only' was my mistake.

The word only.:confused:

It's ONLY a small mistake to make.:D
  • He plays hard to get.:D

Don't get = don't understand him, that means
    I am your friend. I just don't think i will ever get you

he, don't take it too serious. About that Ajax thing, I always use that against my Ajax friends. But well, better be world leaders with titles than a shitty club like Celtic.
  • Don't get = don't understand him, that means

I know.;) It was a word joke.:D Not that funny, sorry.
  • Klumpie wrote:

Nah you're not getting away with that, no chance haha read it again

I'm glad you guys have a good history, it's the only thing that remind you guys that you were good

Doesn't that sound harsh?

So this is your problem??? what is harsh about it???
  • Klumpie wrote:
    he, don't take it too serious. About that Ajax thing, I always use that against my Ajax friends. But well, better be world leaders with titles than a shitty club like Celtic.

It isn't about Ajax, it is about Rangers FC
    It isn't about Ajax, it is about Rangers FC

Well, I still think your history is better then your team of nowadays. If you like or not. That doesn't mean that the future can be brighter.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213

Don't mean to butt into the conversation... :p but yeah, I guess you could say it sounds rather harsh, like something you would say about a team you don't like. I've actually used that line before :D haha. It sounds like, "yeah, keep thinking about your history and try to reassure yourself you're a good team" or something like that.
    However, knowing that Klumpie is your friend and he was most likely just messing with you, it's not really that harsh. You should've known he was just kidding. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt ;) hahaha :D

mmm...I think this just became an old ladies tea party, no? :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    I'll quite on this board. It's enough.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Don't mean to butt into the conversation... :p but yeah, I guess you could say it sounds rather harsh, like something you would say about a team you don't like. I've actually used that line before :D haha. It sounds like, "yeah, keep thinking about your history and try to reassure yourself you're a good team" or something like that.
    However, knowing that Klumpie is your friend and he was most likely just messing with you, it's not really that harsh. You should've known he was just kidding. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt ;) hahaha :D

There she said it, it's time for me to leave. Because my English isn't good and I make people angry. And that's not what I want. I love you all people, goodbye.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I'll quite on this board. It's enough.

Now don't do that, that just wouldn't be fun. I need my PSV buddy.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    There she said it, it's time for me to leave. Because my English isn't good and I make people angry. And that's not what I want. I love you all people, goodbye.

Not to sound harsh, but don't be a drama queen Klumpie. That is my role.:D
  • Klumpie wrote:

Don't say that!! Thats crazy, i'm not mad, it's forgotten. I'm used to alot worse haha welcome to the old firm! I can't say how much Rangers means to me they're my life! I can't help but defend what sounds like a dis to my team

Get back now laddy!! :D
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well, this was a funny joke of my side.
  • Don't say that!! Thats crazy, i'm not mad, it's forgotten. I'm used to alot worse haha welcome to the old firm! I can't say how much Rangers means to me they're my life! I can't help but defend what sounds like a dis to my team

Get back now laddy!! :D

Hey you never responded to my post on the other page. Did you read it? I totally dig the Scottish national team. I like the flag and jersey and I always root for the underdog. Plus you guys aren't shitheads like English fans.
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Klumpie wrote:

Boo. :mad:
    Hail Hail
  • evo wrote:

O dear.:D
  • evo wrote:

He was just trying to pacify me, he don't even really think that

lol
  • Hey you never reponded to my post on the other page. Did you read it? I totally dig the Scottish national team. I like the flag and jersey and I always root for the underdog. Plus you guys aren't shitheads like English fans.

Sorry.
    Thankyou :D:D
    I wish you could have seen the goal Kris Boyd (scotland forward) scored tonight for Rangers, it was a 30 yard screamer!! I would post the video.....but i am now affraid to do that! Just incase
    O dear.:D

:D
    Hail Hail
    Sorry.
    I wish you could have seen the goal Kris Boyd (scotland forward) scored tonight for Rangers, it was a 30 yard screamer!! I would post the video.....but i am now affraid to do that! Just incase

it was a peach, but it was hardly 30 yards. more like 25
    Hail Hail
  • Sorry.

Why would that be a problem? There is no harm in nice goals. Unless it is one of the four you mentioned earlier.

Bye the way this wasn't the post I was refering to when I said you missed it.
  • evo wrote:
    it was a peach, but it was hardly 30 yards. more like 25

Everyone is a critic hey.:D
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Klumpie wrote:

hey!

First of all, your English is perfectly fine! :p

Secondly, I didn't mean to say you made people mad :confused: I just meant that you were playing around, and that MAYBE in another context what you said could've sounded harsh, but in this context of friends just messing around it was playful, plus we know you didn't mean it in an offensive way :). Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all... :o

Third, please don't leave :( we all love you! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪