• evo wrote:
    it was a peach, but it was hardly 30 yards. more like 25

Aye you would chop off 5 yards!
    He missed 4 sitters right before it too lol
    Hope he can stick 1 right past Boruc's baldy nut on Saturday like that :D
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    O dear.:D

haha :D here we go again...
    now that is hilarious :D no matter what Klumpie is gonna make someone mad...hahaha :D

(JUST KIDDING OF COURSE! :D )
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Ahh the 90's, for us that was happy days, man i wish it was the 90's again..

Speaking of the 90's i have something for my friend Klumpie, i hope he don't fall out with me :D:p

*hides

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbMpDUDuCs&mode=related&search=

So this was the cause. Hahahaha I thought you meant the one in Glasgow now that was sheer horror.:( although this one wasn't to pleasant either. 2-3 if I remember correctly. We played alright in this match I think the away match was very bad and very painful. Still that third goal didn't help my mood much back then.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Aye you would chop off 5 yards!

OK, it was maybe 25 and a half yards.

Boruc might not have saved it but telfer would've cleared it off the line. lol
    Hail Hail
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha :D here we go again...
    now that is hilarious :D no matter what Klumpie is gonna make someone mad...hahaha :D

(JUST KIDDING OF COURSE! :D )

Yup that's what you get when you have to religious football fans from opposing sides. He is stuck in the middle and he is getting all the punches.
  • So this was the cause. Hahahaha I thought you meant the one in Glasgow now that was sheer horror.:( although this one wasn't to pleasant either. 2-3 if I remember correctly. We played alright in this match I think the away match was very bad and very painful. Still that third goal didn't help my mood much back then.

Yes, thats what seems to have provoked the attack on Rangers/me/Scotland
    I thought it would have been seen as a joke, fuk am stupid
    :o
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Yes, thats what seems to have provoked the attack on Rangers/me/Scotland

hahaha :D I guess we're all just football fans who are very passionate about our teams :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • evo wrote:
    OK, it was maybe 25 and a half yards.

Boruc might not have saved it but telfer would've cleared it off the line. lol

Telfer might be clearing Graveson's own back passes off the line ala Man U Stylee

:D

Am still no confident, first half was total crap
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    hahaha :D I guess we're all just football fans who are very passionate about our teams :D

hehe i appreciate what you said before thanks, it could be seen as a total dis, obv haha but yeh maybe i will chill out. (i think Klumpie enjoys our fights really :p)
  • Yes, thats what seems to have provoked the attack on Rangers/me/Scotland

Well I can't say I enjoyed that goal myself.;) I could of course dig up the match you played against AZ.:D
  • Aye you would chop off 5 yards!

Now are we gonna see that goal or what?
    Telfer might be clearing Graveson's own back passes off the line ala Man U Stylee

tommy will be to busy checking that fergies still in his back pocket to worry about pass backs.
    Hail Hail
  • Well I can't say I enjoyed that goal myself.;) I could of course dig up the match you played against AZ.:D

Thats what i expected, a bit of back chat! lol Or maybe we would have laughed at RVN's hair or something
    AZ i can handle, celtic NOOOOO
  • Now are we gonna see that goal or what?

Once it's posted up i will show you it, i think it's too soon for it to be on, i will check :)
  • Thats what i expected, a bit of back chat! lol Or maybe we would have laughed at RVN's hair or something
    AZ i can handle, celtic NOOOOO

Hahahaha what is wrong with his hair? The new style is a bit, a bit, a bit...... hell I don't even know what it is. I didn't when he got it and I still don't get it. What the hell is that hairdo about?
  • Telfer might be clearing Graveson's own back passes off the line ala Man U Stylee

We in Holland had a discussion about who was wurse in the Manu-celtic game, Gravesen or Lennon. What do you think?
    We in Holland had a discussion about who was wurse in the Manu-celtic game, Gravesen or Lennon. What do you think?

gravesen, just because he was so disapointing, we bought him to play in games like this and he blew it.

lennon done alright just done his usual job but it was against better players.

we had a few crap performances, naka was terrible until he scored, mcgeady didnt get a kick all game and the only thing i can remember jarosik doing was winnning the free kick that naka scored form.
    Hail Hail
  • We in Holland had a discussion about who was wurse in the Manu-celtic game, Gravesen or Lennon. What do you think?

Are you asking me what i think of Neil Lennon?? hahaha I have been in enough trouble tonight :D I will say Graveson for me made a total balls up and twice. Lennon is a lazy git but you can't deny he don't do his job well, usually
  • evo wrote:
    gravesen, just because he was so disapointing, we bought him to play in games like this and he blew it.

lennon done alright just done his usual job but it was against better players.

Guus Hiddink had a different view. He thought Gravesen had to do too much and that's why he played that bad. He thought Lennon was the reason Gravesen played that bad. The thing is he thought they are two of the same players and Gravesen had to play outside of his skills and Lennon who isn't good enough in his opinion made it so that Gravesen was alone on centre midfield. He felt very strongly about it, he even said Lennon was sort of covering up his own mistakes by pushing that defender.
    Anyway I couldn’t believe how weak Gravensen was on the ball, I don’t remember him that way from Denmark games that I saw.
  • evo wrote:
    tommy will be to busy checking that fergies still in his back pocket to worry about pass backs.

Captain Fergie don't play in any punk's back pocket..he will boss midfield as per.. [size=+0]i hope![/size] !!!!
  • Are you asking me what i think of Neil Lennon?? hahaha I have been in enough trouble tonight :D I will say Graveson for me made a total balls up and twice. Lennon is a lazy git but you can't deny he don't do his job well, usually

Oh sorry I was actually thinking I had quoted Evo. Sorry.
    Guus Hiddink had a different view. He thought Gravesen had to do too much and that's why he played that bad. He thought Lennon was the reason Gravesen played that bad. The thing is he thought they are two of the same players and Gravesen had to play outside of his skills and Lennon who isn't good enough in his opinion made it so that Gravesen was alone on centre midfield. He felt very strongly about it, he even said Lennon was sort of covering up his own mistakes by pushing that defender.
    Anyway I couldn’t believe how weak Gravensen was on the ball, I don’t remember him that way from Denmark games that I saw.

i dont think that gravesen could do the same job as lennon, he wants to get forward too much.

when he signed (gravesen) he said that strachan saw him playing in the same position an petrov, getting in to the box and supporting the forwards.

i dont think that lennon will play many games this season. he is getting really slow and players just run past him like he's not there. he was right to have a go at mcmanus, cause he let saha run right off in to a good position.

there was a player we signed from feyenoord in the summer, evander sno, i think he will be the long term replacement for lennon
    Hail Hail
  • evo wrote:
    i dont think that gravesen could do the same job as lennon, he wants to get forward too much.

when he signed (gravesen) he said that strachan saw him playing in the same position an petrov, getting in to the box and supporting the forwards.

i dont think that lennon will play many games this season. he is getting really slow and players just run past him like he's not there. he was right to have a go at mcmanus, cause he let saha run right off in to a good position.

there was a player we signed from feyenoord in the summer, evander sno, i think he will be the long term replacement for lennon

Ah yes Evander Sno, never saw that move coming.:D

I don't think Gravesen is the type of player to replace Petrov. He just needs to run and make tackles and then give the ball to a creative player. Sure he has the lungs to run from box to box, but he isn't a playmaker as petrov is.
    Ah yes Evander Sno, never saw that move coming.:D

I don't think Gravesen is the type of player to replace Petrov. He just needs to run and make tackles and then give the ball to a creative player. Sure he has the lungs to run from box to box, but he isn't a playmaker as petrov is.

petrov was pretty poor since about march/april, he would have a couple of decent games but then 4 or 5 where he done nothing. i think gravesen will be able to replace him.

tommy has been unlucky not to score yet, he hit the post on saturday and missed 2 or 3 really good chances the week before
    Hail Hail
  • evo wrote:
    petrov was pretty poor since about march/april, he would have a couple of decent games but then 4 or 5 where he done nothing. i think gravesen will be able to replace him.

tommy has been unlucky not to score yet, he hit the post on saturday and missed 2 or 3 really good chances the week before

Gravesen is a good signing I think, but the two player don't really comepare in style or type of player right?
    Gravesen is a good signing I think, but the two player don't really comepare in style or type of player right?

gravesen is more of a tackler while petrov didnt really get involved in that.

two totally different players but i think gravesen can be more effective as he always wants the ball and will look to bring other players in while petrov would fade in and out of games and look uninterested if things weren't going his way.
    Hail Hail
  • Hey you never responded to my post on the other page. Did you read it? I totally dig the Scottish national team. I like the flag and jersey and I always root for the underdog. Plus you guys aren't shitheads like English fans.

The same English fans who have been recognized by FIFA with sportsmanship awards for their great general conduct at World Cup '98 and '02 and were involved in scuffles in Germany after being provoked by Germans?

Yeah, they're real shitheads. Kinda like the Italian fascists, and the German skinheads, and the Spanish ultras, and the Dutch whatever-they-call-thems. There are shithead fans of every nationality. A few rotten apples don't spoil the bunch.
  • dkst0426 wrote:
    He can't do it alone. Matter of fact, no champion of the Premiership or the old First Division ever did it alone.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Maradona, WC 1986???
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    and Maradona in Napoli....I think that was all him, right?
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yep
    Can you people read?

Oh, and by the way, there just happened to be this guy called Careca playing alongside Maradona. And Carnevale, De Napoli, Zola, etc. It was hardly a one-man team. As far as the World Cup goes, that is also a huge injustice to the likes of Brown, Valdano, Burruchaga, Ruggieri, Olarticochea, etc. No chance in hell he'd have done it without them.

My point, which was evidently missed, was that when it comes to a league, with almost 40 matches going over a 8-9 month span (as opposed to a short tournament format like......oh, I don't know, the World Cup?), it's almost impossible to claim one person is responsible for a team's success, regardless of how good they are. A player is only as good as the team around him allows him to look so.
  • evo wrote:
    gravesen is more of a tackler while petrov didnt really get involved in that.

two totally different players but i think gravesen can be more effective as he always wants the ball and will look to bring other players in while petrov would fade in and out of games and look uninterested if things weren't going his way.

Well that was the idea I had. Don't know Petrov that well, didn't know he was a lazy ass.:D
    Anyway I hope for your sake the manu game was a one time incident.
  • Another thought for the day:

I despise Liverpool, but Xabi Alonso...........

Peach of a pass to set up the first goal. And incredible alertness and accuracy to grab that second.