The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Klumpie wrote:
    Well, from now I will be nice against scottish people otherwise I get some wrangles again. :D

the Kozakken Boys is just shit and we are the best team of Holland.

hahaha :D yeah, that's what I thought about Boca too... ;) We played Godoy Cruz, a team that IS shit and just got into the 1st league, and we ended up 0-0. The difference in quality in both teams is HUGE, we were the champions of everything, and they just came into the league... and we still ended up 0-0 and lost the record of the most consecutive wins.

So, my point is, don't be too cocky, because those little teams may have a little surprise for you! :p
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪

I find alot of people call us "the" Rangers, to my Scottish ears thats quite funny but cute i like it

That's not good...because then you get confused with THE Power Rangers. Although I guess you could say the Gers are an army of "Blue Rangers" ;) haha :D

♪ Juli ♪
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    hahaha :D yeah, that's what I thought about Boca too... ;) We played Godoy Cruz, a team that IS shit and just got into the 1st league, and we ended up 0-0. The difference in quality in both teams is HUGE, we were the champions of everything, and they just came into the league... and we still ended up 0-0 and lost the record of the most consecutive wins.

So, my point is, don't be too cocky, because those little teams may have a little surprise for you! :p

Nope this a Cup match. This team play in the third division of Holland. So if we don't win with 8-0 or something like that, then we do a bad job.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Nope this a Cup match. This team play in the third division of Holland. So if we don't win with 8-0 or something like that, then we do a bad job.

oooh! well, if it's third division, you MUST win!!!!! :D

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    oooh! well, if it's third division, you MUST win!!!!! :D

Excactly, our third division isn't as strong like big countries as Germany, England, France, Spain or Italy. In that countries the third division teams are still strong. But here in Holland they are very weak.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Excactly, our third division isn't as strong like big countries as Germany, England, France, Spain or Italy. In that countries the third division teams are still strong. But here in Holland they are very weak.

Same in Argentina. 3rd division teams are like little neighborhood teams...

♪ Juli ♪
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    That's not good...because then you get confused with THE Power Rangers. Although I guess you could say the Gers are an army of "Blue Rangers" ;) haha :D

Edit............................................... :D
    Hey Julz..not that i've been doing my nosey ;) But i think the Rangers boy is sweet on you, shit he's not on here too is he? that would be too good to be true eh Gers and PJ :p i'll need to edit if he is lol

you think?? :o wait...which one? I have a lot of Rangers fan friends :D

I don't think he's on here..... :p

♪ Juli ♪
  • Klumpie wrote:

For god sake they play like amateurs. :D You are absolutely right.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    For god sake they play like amateurs. :D You are absolutely right.

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Klumpie wrote:
    HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am.:D Tele2 and KPN both were so kind as to stop hassling and fix the problem. About time to, it only took them 2 fucking weeks.;) I was starting to get coldturkey.

Anyway it is working again and that's the main thing. Still I will send them an angry letter.;)
    Yes I am.:D Tele2 and KPN both were so kind as to stop hassling and fix the problem. About time to, it only took them 2 fucking weeks.;) I was starting to get coldturkey.

Anyway it is working again and that's the main thing. Still I will send them an angry letter.;)

Off course, you have to do that. But it was 'komkommertijd' so you didn't miss alot of things. ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Off course, you have to do that. But it was 'komkommertijd' so you didn't miss alot of things. ;)

I did manage to fuck up my prof coach team because I had to hurry it up while working.:D Besides I love komkommers.;)
    I did manage to fuck up my prof coach team because I had to hurry it up while working.:D Besides I love komkommers.;)

Are you already in the AET CL league???
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Are you already in the AET CL league???

Not yet. I will check it out later. I thought I would first work on the killer posting average of mine.:D I will definitly join in the fun. Juli already was so kind as to send me the code.
    Not yet. I will check it out later. I thought I would first work on the killer posting average of mine.:D I will definitly join in the fun. Juli already was so kind as to send me the code.

A average of 40 posts is possible :D:D

Here is the link.
    http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/home.mc
  • Klumpie wrote:
    A average of 40 posts is possible :D:D

Here is the link.
    http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/home.mc

Oh I know I was almost up to 50 before my vacation. I'll have it back up to 40 in no time.

Thanks for the link.

Are you in Prof coach this year?
    Oh I know I was almost up to 50 before my vacation. I'll have it back up to 40 in no time.

Thanks for the link.

Are you in Prof coach this year?

Nope, most of the times I forgot to subtitute someone. So it wasn't a good game for me.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Nope, most of the times I forgot to subtitute someone. So it wasn't a good game for me.

Is the CL game different?
    Is the CL game different?

The CL isn't every week ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    The CL isn't every week ;)

Ah yes. Still you are on the internet a lot so one would think you would have the time to play the game.:D
    Ah yes. Still you are on the internet a lot so one would think you would have the time to play the game.:D

I can't argue that :D
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I can't argue that :D

Hey did you get a little annoyed like me with all that talk about Feyenoord got cheated? PSV got a goal cancelled and didn't get a penelty just as Feyenoord didn't and beside, everyone insandly forgot their match against Sparta.
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Rangers are away to Dunfermline tomorrow in the Scottish cup. But in Glasgow, already, the old firm build up has began.

Tuesday 19th September 2006
    This Saturday sees Paul Le Guen break his Old Firm duck. If dropping silly points haven’t been enough to be going on with, this first fixture is away from home. Here are the managerial ‘firsts’ for our managers down the years in an Old Firm context at Celtic Park.

Graeme Souness
    First visit to Celtic park as manager 1/11/1986 (League) Celtic 1 v Rangers 1
    First win at CP as manager 1/4/1989 (League) Celtic 1 v Rangers 2

Walter Smith
    First visit to Celtic park as manager 31/8/1991 (League) Celtic 0 v Rangers 2
    First win at CP as manager. As above

Alex McLeish
    First visit to Celtic Park as manager 30/4/2002 (League) Celtic 1 v Rangers 1
    First win at CP as manager 5/2/2005 (League) Celtic 0 v Rangers 2

PLG
    To Be Announced.

I would expect celtic to win their home game.. but we'll hammer them at Ibrox! :)

lol :D Bring it on! :D
    Hail Hail
    Hey did you get a little annoyed like me with all that talk about Feyenoord got cheated? PSV got a goal cancelled and didn't get a penelty just as Feyenoord didn't and beside, everyone insandly forgot their match against Sparta.

Fuck the Ajax media. Don't listen to them. PSV had to win with 6-0 or something and that was not where they talked about. And Feyenoord didn't deserve a penal, because it was Boussabon's fault.
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha. I was just messing with ya ;)

So how's PSV doing on the CL so far?

1-1 at home against Liverpool is good in my eyes, but win the cup they will not.:D
    1-1 at home against Liverpool is good in my eyes, but win the cup they will not.:D

You idiot, it was 0-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Fuck the Ajax media. Don't listen to them. PSV had to win with 6-0 or something and that was not where they talked about. And Feyenoord didn't deserve a penal, because it was Boussabon's fault.

Yes they both did it. I do think that was a good call. Boussabon went down when he saw that the ball was out of reach. I think they both weren't penalty kicks. The game should have been 3-2. both goals should have counted, poor Koné He finally scores and it gets cancelled.:D
    Yes they both did it. I do think that was a good call. Boussabon went down when he saw that the ball was out of reach. I think they both weren't penalty kicks. The game should have been 3-2. both goals should have counted, poor Koné He finally scores and it gets cancelled.:D

The first half he played very good and hopefully will Kluivert be a good replacement for Farfan. It's a pity that he's injured.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    The first half he played very good and hopefully will Kluivert be a good replacement for Farfan. It's a pity that he's injured.

Just as long as Farfan is back for the Bordeaux game than it doesn't bother me too much. Did you see the match live? I ask because I was wondering about Tardelli, I didn't see that much of him in the highlights.