The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Klumpie wrote:
    Elevemos toda el alma en la humilde canción
    renovando con cariño la ingenua ilusión.
    Y con lazos triunfaremos trataremos de unir
    el glorioso pasado y el brillante porvenir.

River Plate, tu grato nombre
    derrotado o vencedor
    siempre, cual un solo hombre,
    nos tendrá a su alrededor.
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

River Plate, en ese nombre,
    de tan dulce vibración
    hay un eco que estremece
    y agiganta el corazón...
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

River Plate, tu grato nombre,
    clamaremos con amor...
    Nuestra sangre está cruzada
    en tu blanco pabellón.
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

C'mon River Plate :p:p

hahaha, that's mean...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    :D:D:D BOCA CHAMPION OF THE RECOPA!!!!!!!!!! KING OF CUPS!! :D:D:D

Now we can officially say that we're the King of Cups!!!! with 16 international titles, we just became the team with the most international titles in the WORLD, leaving AC Milan, Real Madrid, and Independiente behind with 15 cups. And our coach won EVERYTHING he played for with this team! (GRANDE COCO!!! :) )

BOCA ES UN SENTIMIENTO!!!! VAMOS TODOS LOS XENEIZES POR EL TRICAMPEONATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

GRACIAS A TODA MI FAMILIA POR SER BOSTERA CARAJO!!!! ;) hahahahaha.

congratulations Juli girl. just don't drink too much...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • PeryPery Posts: 1,740
    Klumpie wrote:

derrotado o vencedor
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

de tan dulce vibración
    hay un eco que estremece
    y agiganta el corazón...
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

clamaremos con amor...
    en tu blanco pabellón.
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

:eek: Who cares about River?...ahahhahahhahahahaha Be a Boca Jrs's fun if you want to be a happy person...like Juli and me :D
    Buenos Aires 25 - 11 - 2005
    Buenos Aires 26 - 11 - 2005

********Proud 2 b Jammer!*******
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    :D:D:D BOCA CHAMPION OF THE RECOPA!!!!!!!!!! KING OF CUPS!! :D:D:D

Now we can officially say that we're the King of Cups!!!! with 16 international titles, we just became the team with the most international titles in the WORLD, leaving AC Milan, Real Madrid, and Independiente behind with 15 cups. And our coach won EVERYTHING he played for with this team! (GRANDE COCO!!! :) )

BOCA ES UN SENTIMIENTO!!!! VAMOS TODOS LOS XENEIZES POR EL TRICAMPEONATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

GRACIAS A TODA MI FAMILIA POR SER BOSTERA CARAJO!!!! ;) hahahahaha.

IDEM :D...Coco, COME BACK....I'm already missing him!!!! :D

I made my mother a Boca Jrs's fan...and I doing a little work over my grandsons ;)

• Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Pery wrote:
    :eek: Who cares about River?...ahahhahahhahahahaha Be a Boca Jrs's fun if you want to be a happy person...like Juli and me :D

EXACTLY! :D hahahahaha. If you're a River fan, be ready to be bitter for the rest of your life :D hehehehhehe.

No club in the nation (or world...) gives you as much joy as Boca ;) and that's a fact :) Plus, Maradona played here and is its #1 fan... :p

River what? :D lol.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Pery wrote:
    IDEM :D...Coco, COME BACK....I'm already missing him!!!! :D

I made my mother a Boca Jrs's fan...and I doing a little work over my grandsons ;)

Yeah, I'm missing Coco too :(

I sure as hell hope Lavolpe doesn't change ANYTHING about the team. I hope he's just there and the team follows with the Basile mentality and technique they've come to master and success by :)

EDIT: haha :D I don't think I made anyone a Boca fan...but I know I've been made into one since I was born :p Actually, nobody ever got me to it, I just picked up interest by myself, I always watched the games with my Dad and stuff by my own will :D haha. But yeah...my whole family on my Dad's side are Boca fans, and his Aunt and cousins leaved most of their lives right across the visitor seating part of the stadium, in Brandsen street :) So cheers for all the family members out there who carry on with the tradition of being XENEIZE!!! :D

♪ Juli ♪
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Football is war, but I was just joking. I don't give a fuck about River Plate. :D
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Yeah, I'm missing Coco too :(

I sure as hell hope Lavolpe doesn't change ANYTHING about the team. I hope he's just there and the team follows with the Basile mentality and technique they've come to master and success by :)

Last night I could see the fireworks from my window....:D All Blue and Gold.

Klumpie wrote:

derrotado o vencedor
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

de tan dulce vibración
    hay un eco que estremece
    y agiganta el corazón...
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

clamaremos con amor...
    en tu blanco pabellón.
    Mientras viva tu bandera
    la izaremos con honor!!!

Dude, c'mon! :D hahaha that song is so gay :D you could've gotten a cooler one...like the "El mas grande sigue siendo R**** P**** el campeon mas poderoso de la historia bla bla bla" Sorry...I can't even WRITE the words ;) haha. But at least it's catchy ;)

Oh yeah....AJAX RULES!!! :D:D:D

♪ Juli ♪
    Klumpie wrote:
    Football is war, but I was just joking. I don't give a fuck about River Plate. :D

Yeah it is, specially with deep rooted rivalries. Go sing a Celtics song to a Rangers fan...hahahah. They'll kill ya! :p

I know ;) I was kidding too :D mmmm....although Ajax is a cool name though...................

♪ Juli ♪
    Pery wrote:
    Last night I could see the fireworks from my window....:D All Blue and Gold.

Really? :eek:

That must have been something. I wish I was there for the celebrations. Did the people go celebrate at the Obelisco?

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Oh yeah....AJAX RULES!!! :D:D:D

Good luck...with supportering such a bunch of idiots.

C'mon Boca Juniors. What's the best player in that team??
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    mmmm....although Ajax is a cool name though...................

Now it's enough. Ajax SUCKS
    Klumpie wrote:
    Now it's enough. Ajax SUCKS

hahahah :D ok ok...whatever you say. I don't give a care about Ajax...but it does sound cool :p

But just as I'm a Catholic rooting for Rangers thanks to all my Scotty friends, I support PSV thanks to the only 2 Dutch people I know :D hahaha.

♪ Juli ♪
    Klumpie wrote:
    Good luck...with supportering such a bunch of idiots.

C'mon Boca Juniors. What's the best player in that team??

There are a lot of good players. I would say PALACIO is the best. I just love the guy. He plays in such a smart way, and has skills! He's so fast that usually the only way to stop him is to make a foul on him. And he scores a lot of goals.
    He was on the national team for 2006 but didn't really play. But now with Basile as coach, I hope he becomes part of the starting 11 for Argentina. With that guy in the field, I would have extremely high hopes for the team :)

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    hahahah :D ok ok...whatever you say. I don't give a care about Ajax...but it does sound cool :p

But just as I'm a Catholic rooting for Rangers thanks to all my Scotty friends, I support PSV thanks to the only 2 Dutch people I know :D hahaha.

Do you know that AJAX is also a closet cleaner in our country???

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3424/ajaxeucalyptusnieuwelabedm8.gif
    Klumpie wrote:
    Do you know that AJAX is also a closet cleaner in our country???

thumbnail.png

really??? :D haha. EDIT: OH YEH! I've seen that before. They sell it here too. I saw it the other day and wondered if it had anything to do with the team or the country, haha.

Hey, did you know that the initials for River Plate are C.A.R.P., and that if you re-arrange them they spell CRAP???? :D:D:D I find that extremely amusing! :D hehehe.

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    There are a lot of good players. I would say PALACIO is the best. I just love the guy. He plays in such a smart way, and has skills! He's so fast that usually the only way to stop him is to make a foul on him. And he scores a lot of goals.
    He was on the national team for 2006 but didn't really play. But now with Basile as coach, I hope he becomes part of the starting 11 for Argentina. With that guy in the field, I would have extremely high hopes for the team :)

I've always a feeling that the best players play in Europe. That isn't good, in your own country you have to enjoy your best players in my opnion.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    really??? :D haha. EDIT: OH YEH! I've seen that before. They sell it here too. I saw it the other day and wondered if it had anything to do with the team or the country, haha.

Hey, did you know that the initials for River Plate are C.A.R.P., and that if you re-arrange them they spell CRAP???? :D:D:D I find that extremely amusing! :D hehehe.

haha, always fun to make your opponont laughable.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I've always a feeling that the best players play in Europe. That isn't good, in your own country you have to enjoy your best players in my opnion.

Well, that's also because the European teams have the money to buy the players. Boca lost a lot of his players because they were sold to European teams. The club is trying to get Palacio to sign a 4 year contract and stay with Boca until the 2010 World Cup. That's gonna be insanely hard to do, the kid is gonna receive too many offers and be worth a lot of money. Yesterday on tv some commentators were joking around and saying they would have to sell half the stadium to him in order to keep him. It's a lot of money that the club might not have. But I hope they can keep him. I love watching him play.

In Argentina, well...yeah, ususally the best players end up playing in Europe, but just as one transfers out, there's a new young player in the making at the local level who shines in the league. We have a great supply of good players. What's cool about it, is that we get to see the player shine from the beginning.

We have a lot of talent in the local league, and I would prefer that the national team's coach takes a deep look at the promising players at the local level before going for ANYONE who plays in Europe. And I mean ANYONE because sometimes they call players no one has heard of before or have done nothing great or important in their clubs and just because they play in Europe they are higher on the list than the locals, even though the local player might indeed be more skillful...if you know what I mean.

Europe gets them once they've become established stars, but we get to see how the star is born, and how it grows :D that's the beauty of the local league :)

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Well, that's also because the European teams have the money to buy the players. Boca lost a lot of his players because they were sold to European teams. The club is trying to get Palacio to sign a 4 year contract and stay with Boca until the 2010 World Cup. That's gonna be insanely hard to do, the kid is gonna receive too many offers and be worth a lot of money. Yesterday on tv some commentators were joking around and saying they would have to sell half the stadium to him in order to keep him. It's a lot of money that the club might not have. But I hope they can keep him. I love watching him play.

In Argentina, well...yeah, ususally the best players end up playing in Europe, but just as one transfers out, there's a new young player in the making at the local level who shines in the league. We have a great supply of good players. What's cool about it, is that we get to see the player shine from the beginning.

We have a lot of talent in the local league, and I would prefer that the national team's coach takes a deep look at the promising players at the local level before going for ANYONE who plays in Europe. And I mean ANYONE because sometimes they call players no one has heard of before or have done nothing great or important in their clubs and just because they play in Europe they are higher on the list than the locals, even though the local player might indeed be more skillful...if you know what I mean.

Europe gets them once they've become established stars, but we get to see how the star is born, and how it grows :D that's the beauty of the local league :)

So that's the same story here in Holland, our best players play in England, Spain, Italy or Germany. But we see them grow up.
    Klumpie wrote:
    So that's the same story here in Holland, our best players play in England, Spain, Italy or Germany. But we see them grow up.

EXACTLY :)

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Really? :eek:

That must have been something. I wish I was there for the celebrations. Did the people go celebrate at the Obelisco?

Yes, but I'm far from la Bombonera...but there is no higher buildings in the sight, so I could see the top of the stadium, and in the dark of the night I could see the fireworks over the river...It's great...and funny thing is that happend twice or three times per year :D...

Really, I don't know if someone went to the Obelisco, I couldn't, but for sure there were many fans.

Pery wrote:
    Yes, but I'm far from la Bombonera...but there is no higher buildings in the sight, so I could see the top of the stadium, and in the dark of the night I could see the fireworks over the river...It's great...and funny thing is that happend twice or three times per year :D...

Really, I don't know if someone went to the Obelisco, I couldn't, but for sure there were many fans.

haha, that's awesome! :D

♪ Juli ♪
    Pery wrote:

♪ Juli ♪
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:

Double awesome.:D
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Double awesome.:D

ooops :o didn't notice the double post :p

♪ Juli ♪
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    ooops :o didn't notice the double post :p

Have you been drinking?:D
    Have you been drinking?:D

hehe :D nope...even though I should be, I have a reason to celebrate :D

mmm...I feel like drinking cider. (wow...I'm so hardcore, eh? :rolleyes: ;) ) :D hahaha.

♪ Juli ♪
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    hehe :D nope...even though I should be, I have a reason to celebrate :D

mmm...I feel like drinking cider. (wow...I'm so hardcore, eh? :rolleyes: ;) ) :D hahaha.

Send me the stuff for the league please.