The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:
    Well he is good enough for Feyenoord, and Feyenoord is intrested in Baumann of Werder Bremen

Yes I read that. We will see. I wonder if they could actually get one of the named players. Pizarro is out of the picture.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    Is this the first time that HSV reached the CL????

no of course not in the eearly 70 (of course name was diffrent :Europapokal der Pokalsieger) and than around´83 vs juve we won the Euopapokal der Landesmeister ,1980 we where in the final vs nothingham forest .They won 0:1
    and much more ..so you can say in the eealy 70-early 80 we where a great team internationally
    and around 2000 the match around juve Hamburg won 4:0 we end up in the goup place 3 and we played the Uefa cub and As Rom send us out.
    But this time i think we are stronger and we can really fight .And everybody is playing for each other .
    and 2005 we won in the ui cub vs Valencia...but Rapid bukarest stopped us in the quarter final of the ueafa cub

so here we go:

# Europapokalsieger der Landesmeister (1): 1983
    # Europapokalfinalist der Landesmeister (1): 1980
    # Europapokalsieger der Pokalsieger (1): 1977
    # Europapokalfinalist der Pokalsieger (1): 1968
    # UEFA-Pokalfinalist (1): 1982
    # UI-Cup-Sieger (1): 2005
    Yes I read that. We will see. I wonder if they could actually get one of the named players. Pizarro is out of the picture.

i don´t think that alloffs would baumannn go like that
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    no of course not in the eearly 70 (of course name was diffrent :Europapokal der Pokalsieger) and than around´83 vs juve we won the Euopapokal der Landesmeister ,1980 we where in the final vs nothingham forest .They won 0:1
    and much more ..so you can say in the eealy 70-early 80 we where a great team internationally
    and around 2000 the match around juve Hamburg won 4:0 we end up in the goup place 3 and we played the Uefa cub and As Rom send us out.
    But this time i think we are stronger and we can really fight .And everybody is playing for each other .
    and 2005 we won in the ui cub vs Valencia...but Rapid bukarest stopped us in the quarter final of the ueafa cub

so here we go:

# Europapokalsieger der Landesmeister (1): 1983
    # Europapokalfinalist der Landesmeister (1): 1980
    # Europapokalsieger der Pokalsieger (1): 1977
    # Europapokalfinalist der Pokalsieger (1): 1968
    # UEFA-Pokalfinalist (1): 1982
    # UI-Cup-Sieger (1): 2005

Ok. thanks. So HSV played CL in 2000 ;)
    I heard him talk German. The reporter ask something and he replied as shaky as I am about to type. Was denktzt du Selbst? That was the bomb. I don't know if that expessions exists in German but it sounded real funny.

yes i does but he can speak very well now ...i just remembered his first talk and i was like oh my goodness how should i understand him:D

yes it sounded funny i think de jong loves to be funny am i right ...
    Ok, Bayern is intrested in Tevez that means that Makaay will leave Bayern.
    i think de jong loves to be funny am i right ...

That's his problem, he can do alot better.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Ok. thanks. So HSV played CL in 2000 ;)

yes ...ok we en on place no 3 but hey we won in turin with i think 1:3
    and in hamburg with 4:0

i think now with this team and three newbies we are ready!!
    Klumpie wrote:
    That's his problem, he can do alot better.

why problem ..?.he shouldn´t be funny on the fireld but of he seems very sympatic..
    why problem ..?.he shouldn´t be funny on the fireld but of he seems very sympatic..

He will make every game 2 unneeded faults.
    this are the candidates for the

groubs

here are the pots:

FC Barcelona (TH)
    AC Milan
    Real Madrid
    Internazionale
    Liverpool
    Arsenal (probably)
    Manchester United
    Valencia

Olympique Lyon
    FC Porto
    PSV Eindhoven
    Bayern München
    Chelsea
    AS Roma
    Ajax (probably)
    Celtic

Lille OSC (probably)
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Benfica
    Girondins Bordeaux
    Steaua Bucurest (maybe)
    Werder Bremen
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    CSKA Moscow (probably)

TOPF 4

AEK Athens (probably)
    Anderlecht
    Dinamo Kiev (probably)
    Levski Sofia (probably)
    Shakhtar Donetsk (probably)
    Galatasaray (probably)
    Hamburger SV
    Spartak Moskau

so on Thursday is the drawing
    Klumpie wrote:
    He will make every game 2 unneeded faults.

no not anymore ...yesterday he didn´t ...
    I see a group with Liverpool, PSV and HSV is possible. :D

amentvedder, where is Glascow Rangers??? :D
    no not anymore ...yesterday he didn´t ...

I hope so...
    Klumpie wrote:
    I see a group with Liverpool, PSV and HSV is possible. :D

amentvedder, where is Glascow Rangers??? :D

yes it´s possible we will see tommorow or is it on friday?
    Klumpie wrote:
    I hope so...

i hope so too and that all his red cards lavines are over...he should show now his talent etc.
    i still belive in him and it wasn´t a mistake that we got him...
    Doll said that on sunday they will present allready a new player for guy demel who is redbarred(right word) for 4 matches

and two other players i think maybe names today???
    lol:D:D

Gerade im ARD-Morgenmagazin (Interview nach dem Spiel):
    Reporter: Wird heute gefeiert?
    De Jong: Ja
    Reporter: Ein Glas Wasser? Oder eher Sekt?
    De Jong: Nein nein, ich habe ne Freundin zu Hause...
    some supporters from us wants that HSv is trying to get ...DaMarcus Beasley..i think some of you wouldn´t be amussed at all:D
    some supporters from us wants that HSv is trying to get ...DaMarcus Beasley..i think some of you wouldn´t be amussed at all:D

Get him, I don't like this guy.
    yes it´s possible we will see tommorow or is it on friday?

good question, I don't know. Most of the times it's friday.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Get him, I don't like this guy.

oh i don´t know him that well
    news news

maybe it´s mathijsen von aalkma
    Klumpie wrote:
    good question, I don't know. Most of the times it's friday.

it´s not shown on free tv and i am both days at work ...
    now we got as it seems a holland/belgium deffence:

Joris Mathijsen kommt vom AZ Alkmaar. Der 26-jährige Linksfuß kostet ca. 5,5 Mio. € und unterschreibt beim HSV bis 2010. Morgen schon soll Mathijsen offiziell vorgestellt
    seems getting to be real that mathijsen is coming to hamburg...
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Towerman wrote:
    alright man, cool... but believe me, he's on the same league as the ones you mentioned

Not quite. He has an attitude. More so in a Rooney-ish kinda way, if you know what I mean. And he doesn't whine just for the sake of it...it's like, he knows how to work things. It's more of an intimidation sort of deal...and he does get stuff outta it most of the times :D It's almost like magic. He comes in during the last 5 minutes of the game and he either scores, assists, or gets a penalty in our favor :D If that's product of the whining...then cry me a River! :) (no pun intended, lol)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    sweets i think now i´ve to learn maybe Dutch:D
    Hey July, is it true La Volpe to Boca?

YEP. True true. I was hoping they would get someone else....lol :o oh well.

It's gonna be VERY hard to fill Basile's shoes. We've won everything we've played for with him, and now, we don't expect anything less than that.

♪ Juli ♪
    Hallo Joris, verwelkoom naar Hamburg!!
    Towerman wrote:
    I respect Schelotto for what he's won with Boca and all that but simply I just don't get why he is sooooooooo loved by Boca Juniors fans. I mean, these last few years they have had better players than him like Tevez, Palermo, Riquelme or Palacio but Schelotto is treated like a king, only 2nd to Maradona. He's probably the most annoying/whiner player ever, always bitching and shit... is not hard to understand why River Plate fans hate him so much... sorry but that's just my 2 cents

Simply because he's been with the club for SO MANY YEARS! and he plans to retire there. Schelotto and Abbondanzieri are the players who won the most titles with the club in Boca's history.

The so-called "whining" that gives River Plate fans terrible headaches is another reason why people love him so much. Although sometimes, there are games where he seems to complain about EVERY single call, now THAT's when it gets annoying. But Boca fans will always love him...whining included, lol.

He's become a legend to the club.

(just a piece of trivia in case you guys didn't know, well, Towerman probably does :p He has a twin brother, Gustavo, and at a time they both played for Boca)

Tevez, Palacio, and Riquelme are loved by the people too. But guess what? Tevez and Riquelme don't play for Boca anymore. What's the use of chanting the name of someone who doesn't play in your team? Actually, some people do carry huge flags with the portraits of current and past players in them, and I've seen Tevez and Riquelme ones there too. But you can't expect the people to love someone as much when they're not playing for the team anymore...makes sense?
    and Palacio is pretty new...people love him already (I know I DO!!!!!!), but he hasn't reached "legend" status yet, lol.

Palermo is far from a good player. He's just good at scoring...with his head. He's the Argentine Peter Crouch, lol. In the mid- to late 90's he was highly regarded by the people (and he still is...) when him and Schelotto were always on the starting line-up and formed this force often referred by fans as the "dynamic duo" :)

♪ Juli ♪