Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    I just have to look at a game that he plays in and then You, me and anyone else know that he is a little whinning girl. He is as much a man as he is honest, which is to say not at all.

i don´t care anymore bec. i´ve my favors and they mostley play for hamburg :D
  • Options
    christiano ronaldo is staying in england!!!!!;)

Ah and Guerro is now really here he made a goal for us (testgame)
    and may..be tommorow we know new news from baros ..he was here allready:)
  • Options
    oh bad news for robert huth ..boro ain´t signing him outch!!!
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    I just heard that it is almost a sure thing Makaay will move to PSV.
    Only if van Niestelroy move to Bayern and it looks like van the man is already intouch with real.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Dercheef wrote:
    Only if van Niestelroy move to Bayern and it looks like van the man is already intouch with real.

he really said he wanna join bayern but than i don´t like him anymore bec. bayern munic is the most hated club for me...
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    christiano ronaldo is staying in england!!!!!;)

Ah and Guerro is now really here he made a goal for us (testgame)
    and may..be tommorow we know new news from baros ..he was here allready:)

yay! :D that's good news to me! :p hehe. Since I added him to my Fantasy League team and all...lol.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    yay! :D that's good news to me! :p hehe. Since I added him to my Fantasy League team and all...lol.

that´s cool;)...so you are allways there now?
  • Options
    TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Farfan just told PSV that he will be staying this season.

awesome... that's great news, now I hope Guerrero explodes in Hamburg and Pizarro finally would start playing for the national team the same way he does for Bayern Munich and with Nobby Solano supporting from midfield I believe Peru has a decent shot to make it to the 2010 WC :)
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    . bayern munic is the most hated club for me...

Bayern Munich is loved by the 90% of German population,... that many people just can't be all wrong!

.... just kidding :), I can only imagine how you celebrated that CL final when Manchester United beat Bayern in the last seconds of the game, that was a classic.
  • Options
    Towerman wrote:
    awesome... that's great news, now I hope Guerrero explodes in Hamburg and Pizarro finally would start playing for the national team the same way he does for Bayern Munich and with Nobby Solano supporting from midfield I believe Peru has a decent shot to make it to the 2010 WC :)

that´s what i hope too i mean that guerrero explodes here ...well he got an injury but on monday he´s back in training...
  • Options
    Towerman wrote:
    Bayern Munich is loved by the 90% of German population,... that many people just can't be all wrong!
    .... just kidding :), I can only imagine how you celebrated that CL final when Manchester United beat Bayern in the last seconds of the game, that was a classic.

haha my love is HSV!!

yea for sure but this upcoming Cl i hope HSV can be inside and than win it;)

and my final wish for the Cl would be Manu vs HSV :D
  • Options
    haha my love is HSV!!

yea for sure but this upcoming Cl i hope HSV can be inside and than win it;)

and my final wish for the Cl would be Manu vs HSV :D

yeah it would be cool to see a German team other than Bayern doing well this time..... Borussia Dortmund I remember used to be very strong back in the 90's, don't know what happen. I'm rooting for PSV in the CL though....
  • Options
    Towerman wrote:
    yeah it would be cool to see a German team other than Bayern doing well this time..... Borussia Dortmund I remember used to be very strong back in the 90's, don't know what happen. I'm rooting for PSV in the CL though....

but first we have to qualify ;)
    we will see ...
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    but first we have to qualify ;)
    we will see ...

Don't count on that ;)

PSV can win the CL next season, it's their best team in the last 20 years.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Don't count on that ;)

PSV can win the CL next season, it's their best team in the last 20 years.

i do:D just can;) may ..be not:p
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    any news about the italian scandal?

i believe the final decision is going to be this saturday...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    brhf9 wrote:
    any news about the italian scandal?

i believe the final decision is going to be this saturday...

nothing yet...we have to wait
  • Options
    that´s cool;)...so you are allways there now?

haha, I guess? :) I made the team and joined the league, soooo...yah, I guess I'm there :D and I'll be here too :)

If anyone would like to enlighten me and tell me all I need to know about the English, Italian, and Spanish leagues I would greatly appreciate it :D hehe.

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    manny_81manny_81 Posts: 17
    nothing yet...we have to wait

we should know by 1:00 pm eastern.
    http://www.football365.com/news/story_188714.shtml

they are predicting that juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina will be relegated to Serie B and AC Milan will be out of the champion's league...but i guess we will find out soon enough
    So I bid farewell to the Eastern town I never more will see;
    But work I must so I eat this dust and breathe refinery.
    Oh I miss the green and the woods and streams and I don't like cowboy clothes;
    But I like being free and that makes me an idiot I suppose.
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    Arena's out

Thank the good Lord in heaven above!!!!!!

Hmm.....5 months until he officially resigns.......Klinsmann said he was going to take a 6-month break.

Hmmmm...........
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    manny_81 wrote:
    they are predicting that juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina will be relegated to Serie B and AC Milan will be out of the champion's league...but i guess we will find out soon enough

yeah, those predictions were true.

Juventus, Lazio ans Fiorentina in Serie B with Juve with -30 points, Fiorentina -12 and Lazio -7. And Milan got droped from the CL but stays at Serie A with - 15 points.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    PittsburghPJPittsburghPJ Posts: 213
    Here are some links with the Italian verdict:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/5164194.stm

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn/news_story.asp?id=171286

Are they going to award Juventus' Scudetti to anyone else??
    YNWA
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Bye bye Juventus

Bye bye Fiorentina

Bye bye Lazio
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    Futbol is lame
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Futbol is lame
    And you're unoriginal.

This is pretty much a death sentence for Juve. At -30, and with a salary cap in Serie B, there's very VERY little chance they'll come back, and they could very well end up in Serie C.
  • Options
    Del Piero, Cannavaro, Thuram, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Luca Toni, Camoranesi.... and so many more great players that got fucked with this shit, this summers transfer market is gonna be an intensive one.
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Towerman wrote:
    Del Piero, Cannavaro, Thuram, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Luca Toni, Camoranesi.... and so many more great players that got fucked with this shit, this summers transfer market is gonna be an intensive one.
    They're not fucked, really. It's not like they can't find another club where they'll get paid a similar wage.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    They're not fucked, really. It's not like they can't find another club where they'll get paid a similar wage.

haha, true. If anything, the lifelong fans are the ones who are fucked, lol. Imagine...the great team your whole family has been following for generations, suddenly drops out of the map....pretty much. That's gotta be really hard on those people :o (if they are really devoted to their club of choice...)

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha, true. If anything, the lifelong fans are the ones who are fucked, lol. Imagine...the great team your whole family has been following for generations, suddenly drops out of the map....pretty much. That's gotta be really hard on those people :o (if they are really devoted to their club of choice...)
    If you truly support your club, you'd do it no matter what competition they're playing in, whether they're doing good or bad.

Thing is Juve can't even get a strong crowd to see their games even when they're winning the comp. Wonder how many people will hang around now that they're up shit creek?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    If you truly support your club, you'd do it no matter what competition they're playing in, whether they're doing good or bad.

Thing is Juve can't even get a strong crowd to see their games even when they're winning the comp. Wonder how many people will hang around now that they're up shit creek?

Yeah, I wasn't thinking those fans would all of a sudden stop supporting their favorite club, I was thinking that it would be pretty disappointing for those fans, to go from being a Serie A club to being Serie B or C overnight. I don't expect them to just stop following their team because of that. Unless they're extremely casual fans.

But now that you mention how they currently struggle to gather a good number of people, it would be interesting indeed to see how many people stick around.

♪ Juli ♪