Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:
    The tournament just sucks, the teams don't play their best football. This are very bad friendly matches. And the tournament is corrupt because Ajax always won. There was a match when Ajax was 3-0 behind against Liverpool and they beat them with 4-3 in the 2nd half because Liverpool put their 2nd team in the field.

Do you really think it is fixed?
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    The tournament just sucks, the teams don't play their best football. This are very bad friendly matches. And the tournament is corrupt because Ajax always won. There was a match when Ajax was 3-0 behind against Liverpool and they beat them with 4-3 in the 2nd half because Liverpool put their 2nd team in the field.

of course not but for kids it´s speciall to see their heros i think.it´s just for fun ...that´s all ...
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Do you really think it is fixed?

Yes
    of course not but for kids it´s speciall to see their heros i think.it´s just for fun ...that´s all ...

Yes and you're still a kid ;)
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    chelsea lead 1-0 after half an hour. Those useless red fucks need to pull their finger out and get back in there....
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    hahahaha! how embarressing for Manure!
    and worst of all Rooney might miss the World Cup!
    it's funny that Rooney might miss it cos his uncle made a bet with a bookmaker in 1998 that Rooney would play for England in the WC in 2006.

now just hope we can beat Villa by a few goals to improve our goal difference..we need to win 7-0 to be 2nd today lol..
    COME ON YOU REDS!!
    YNWA
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    wtf..did i see it wrongly or did Mourinho throw his medal in the crowd?!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    Rooneys almost likely to miss the world cup, has been stretchered off with suspected ligamnet/break or something. Lamps and Terry seemed concerned and rooney looked in some pain, with this being rooney it s probly serious..... The one player that england have not a replacement for..............fingers crossed but big turn up if heplays for england in summer
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    *Points and laughs at England*

Heh, wouldn't it be just plain ironic if it was his metatarsal?

Imagining for a second that I'm a Swedish centre-half. My partner and I, we're faced with a pair of English strikers. Being Darren Bent and Jermaine Defoe.

Run for your lives!
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    *Points and laughs at England*

Heh, wouldn't it be just plain ironic if it was his metatarsal?

Imagining for a second that I'm a Swedish centre-half. My partner and I, we're faced with a pair of English strikers. Being Darren Bent and Jermaine Defoe.

Run for your lives!
    you nasty criminal!!! dont think its his metatarsal(I think thats the toes), but I dont rate owen all that and looking at the forwards it dont look too bright
  • Options
    rooneys on crutches and has got on the team bus, its encouraging that he hasnt gone to hospital(theres one just down the road from stamford bridge), so all is not lost!!!
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Tonight, I will have this dream where Andy Flintoff invites Rooney over and they have a game of Twister and either one of the falls on the other, with Flintoff breaking his arm and Rooney breaking his ankle.

I'm generally don't wish so much harm on people, even if they're Pommy sportsmen. It's just that Flintoff fucked us over last time round and Rooney... well he's just a tool, and I'm sure even his mum and his dog hates him.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    CAMPESE IS GAY. Listen up crim, cricket aint on my agenda so your people can have all the cricket glory yous like. Í have this image of a 100,000 crammed fishing boats setting off from the philippines on their way to your shores........brad,shane and greg spot them first while surfin but in no time your coastal resorts are amok with angry people reclaimung their land by force........the next episode of neighbours is vastly different, a new cast of faces and characters are in ramsey street, a little more tanned these people but still the same shit programme, home&away has been removed completely. Sydney opera house is now a cattle shed and bondi beach is a latrine............
  • Options
    Hey Klumpie do you have any new rumors on transfers for PSV?
  • Options
    good second half by Liverpool...glad we won after abit of complacency.
    Stevie's second goal was amazing!

looks like WBA and Birmingham are going down...Villa must be pleased

YNWA
  • Options
    YES!! pompey stay up :D:D
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Options
    YES!! pompey stay up :D:D
    Harry has saved Milan from relegation...i think Harry isnt gonna get treated like shit again by Milan Mandaric again!
    congrats Pompey

YNWA
  • Options
    looks like Curbs has resigned from Charlton....great reception from the Valley faithful.
    wonder if that's a hint..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    looks like Curbs has resigned from Charlton....great reception from the Valley faithful.
    wonder if that's a hint..

So he won't do the Eneland job. I wonder who will. Maybe they could ask Bobby Robson back. Hahahaha. It's been a bizzare search so far.
  • Options
    So he won't do the Eneland job. I wonder who will. Maybe they could ask Bobby Robson back. Hahahaha. It's been a bizzare search so far.
    i think Curbishley might actually join Newcastle..if not England.
    hope he does well in whatever he does...hes a good man

YNWA
  • Options
    Hey Klumpie do you have any new rumors on transfers for PSV?

Hiddink will stay with PSV as advisor.
    The rumours about Saviola were false.
    Farfan, Ooijer and Cocu will sign a new contract after the cup-final.
    And there is still a chance that Alex will stay.
    And I think there will not come any new players, until they announce the new coach.
    Philips will stay another 5 year as sponsor.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Farfan, Ooijer and Cocu will sign a new contract after the cup-final.
    And there is still a chance that Alex will stay.
    those are very good news imo.
    esp Farfan and Alex staying.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    those are very good news imo.
    esp Farfan and Alex staying.

I think Cocu and Ooijer are more important, because they are PSV-icons.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yes

Yes and you're still a kid ;)

i never loose my kid in myself never;)
  • Options
    i never loose my kid in myself never;)

Wanna talk about ManU?
  • Options
    i am sorry for rooney if he is not playing here ...i don´t know what has happened
    but that´s a pitty and gute Besserung Wayne!!!
    ok pains but i do it fast congrates Chelsea ....you finished us but next season we fight back:D but first we(manu) have to be carefull on monday vs boro bec. if we(manu) loose than the second place is gone too :(( damn

and the next day may 2 is the sunset of the german bundesliga
    We my perle has to win vs köln and than vs hertha and than in a home run vs bremen and hopefully we are than in the end german no 2 or maybe no 1;)
  • Options
    the Rooney injury was just pure irony cos of his uncle's bet in 1998!

ah well..i'd say it was a good day for footie...we are now levelled on points with Manure!!

YNWA
  • Options
    i am sorry for rooney if he is not playing here ...i don´t know what has happened
    but that´s a pitty and gute Besserung Wayne!!!
    ok pains but i do it fast congrates Chelsea ....you finished us but next season we fight back:D but first we(manu) have to be carefull on monday vs boro bec. if we(manu) loose than the second place is gone too :(( damn

and the next day may 2 is the sunset of the german bundesliga
    We my perle has to win vs köln and than vs hertha and than in a home run vs bremen and hopefully we are than in the end german no 2 or maybe no 1;)

I didn't see the match but a 3-0 lost is very bad.

And too bad for Rooney, I hope he can make it at the World Cup.
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    the Rooney injury was just pure irony cos of his uncle's bet in 1998!

ah well..i'd say it was a good day for footie...we are now levelled on points with Manure!!

but we have one match in our hand but well it´s to hot now with the points grrr ...about rooney sorry i don´t understand...
  • Options
    but we have one match in our hand but well it´s to hot now with the points grrr ...about rooney sorry i don´t understand...

His uncle bet that (in 1998) Rooney would play the World Cup in 2006
  • Options
    yeh..Manure have the upper hand..it's for them to lose

as for Rooney..well in 1998..after Owen scored against Argentina, Rooney's uncle told his friend that he has a nephew Wayne who can do much better so they went to a bookmaker and bet that Rooney will play for England by the WC 2006.
    if Rooney does..his uncle will make a few thousand pounds

YNWA