The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    The hard disk of my head isn't that good.

But it will be an easy win for Liverpool.

don´t be so sure i mean two times they´ve been beaten but i think this one will be different ;)

i think west ham wins this ..if not i won´t cry ...but i would grant them to win:)
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    sure sure..i am waiting ;)

we have to wait until the drawing and first we have the WC and this years final;)
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    don´t be so sure i mean two times they´ve been beaten but i think this one will be different ;)

i think west ham wins this ..if not i won´t cry ...but i would grant them to win:)
    i look forward to seeing you cry ;)

its not gonna be easy but im confident that we are good enough to win.
    if Liverpool win..we will be the first and last team to win finals at Cardiff before moving back to Wembley too ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i look forward to seeing you cry ;)

its not gonna be easy but im confident that we are good enough to win.
    if Liverpool win..we will be the first and last team to win finals at Cardiff before moving back to Wembley too ;)

:p ...don´t be so confident;)...a yes next time it´s at wempley........
    i think a team who beat Manure and Chelski to make it to the final has every right to be confident.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think a team who beat Manure and Chelski to make it to the final has every right to be confident.

as i said it´s foothball and everthing is possible ;)

good night....
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649

I don't think it's at wempley, there is a chance that they play at Wembley. But you never know it with Wembley.
    as i said it´s foothball and everthing is possible ;)

good night....
    yup..a Liverpool win is possible too :)
    we are gonna be the first and last team to win finals at Cardiff :D

goodnight :)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

Goodnight :)

YNWA
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Great job Liverpool today! Cisse` silenced 1 or 2 of the voices ,temporarily at least, who thought he should go. Even got to see the game here in the US. No CL match, but trying to listen to Ajax in Dutch and watching The Reds made for a great day.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
    Blind3 wrote:
    Great job Liverpool today! Cisse` silenced 1 or 2 of the voices ,temporarily at least, who thought he should go. Even got to see the game here in the US. No CL match, but trying to listen to Ajax in Dutch and watching The Reds made for a great day.
    i'd say temporarily lol..
    if Liverpool had more money to spend in the summer..they might not sell Cisse.

YNWA
    Blind3 wrote:

Ajax won with 2-0 of Groningen. Ajax is almost in the CL now.
    AxlUlrich wrote:

but west ham have a chance to win this ...i think ...anyways

padrew and benitez are both fighting for their boys:D to be back in the Fa cub final...;)
    today both uafa cup semi 2nd leg

sevilla vs schalke
    (schalke will loose i think poor for the german foothball)
    and
    boro vs bukarest
    (and i think boro may incline the result and go throw the final )

i think they have a chance as an underdog as McClaren said
    but west ham have a chance to win this ...i think ...anyways

padrew and benitez are both fighting for their boys:D to be back in the Fa cub final...;)
    yeh Benitez and Pardew are appealing..
    from what i see...Garcia has a better chance of winning the appeal

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh Benitez and Pardew are appealing..
    from what i see...Garcia has a better chance of winning the appeal

as i heard both have a chance but i just hear Pardew´s view on the behevior of mullins and beneitez on the behevior of garcia
    (i hope i didn´t do any spelling mistakes )
    as i heard both have a chance but i just hear padrew´s view on the behevior of mulen and beneitez on the behevior of garcia
    (i hope i didn´t do any spelling mistakes )
    lol..PLENTY OF MISTAKES

its Pardew..not Padrew..
    Mullins not Mulen..
    Benitez not whatever u typed..
    behaviour not behevior..

but yeh that prick Mullins started the fight..whereas Garcia din do much so yeh hope the appeal is successful

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol..PLENTY OF MISTAKES

its Pardew..not Padrew..
    Mullins not Mulen..
    Benitez not whatever u typed..
    behaviour not behevior..

but yeh that prick Mullins started the fight..whereas Garcia din do much so yeh hope the appeal is successful

well i wrote so fast and i am still sick acctually i should be in bed
    (does that counts as an excuse )

i hope so too ;) for both
    well i wrote so fast and i am still sick acctually i should be in bed
    (does that counts as an excuse )

i hope so too ;) for both

You move next year to England, so you're English have to be better than this. My English is worser than anybody on this board, so I can't teach you anything.
    Klumpie wrote:
    You move next year to England, so you're English have to be better than this. My English is worser than anybody on this board, so I can't teach you anything.
    honestly don't think yer english is too bad

and yeh..you better improve yer english before moving to England...though they dont speak much English there anymore..just lotsa slangs lol..

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:

i know but hey when you are over on week sick and talk less etc. it´s really hard to get back on real concentration...it will be better soon again;)
    the match boro vs bukarest is sold out ..i don´t know since when but ok i think it will be noisy.

By the way doll has given his players a "clyster" bec. they where making bla bla bla to much ...about leaving hamburg etc. so he made it for the first to an end

so i hope that beiersdorfer is there tonight and than i hope that downing and
    johnson are playing ...both talented ,young and middelfielders:D
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    honestly don't think yer english is too bad

and yeh..you better improve yer english before moving to England...though they dont speak much English there anymore..just lotsa slangs lol..

i can speak pretty well ...only spelling is my prob sometimes ..so i don´t see this as a big deal ...i learn pretty fast and better when i am there;)
    i can speak pretty well ...only spelling is my prob sometimes ..so i don´t see this as a big deal ...i learn pretty fast and better when i am there;)
    lol and now you can spell perfectly..

you should try this all the time ;)

YNWA
  • I really hope that West Ham player wins his appeal and can play against the yids
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol and now you can spell perfectly..

you should try this all the time ;)

well that´s my prob when i think too much about writting mistakes i do mistakes...
    I really hope that West Ham player wins his appeal and can play against the yids
    even if he wins the appeal..he might just be rested for the FA Cup final

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:

It's always been a fear they'll rest players especially with Liverpool's placing guaranteeing them a place in Europe. And we all know how much Pardew hates us, wouldn't surprise me if he throws the game under the pretence of resting players for the final.
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    AxlUlrich wrote:

i think with both it will happen;)

hey axl how do you see boro for tonight ?

and i just read that Beiersdorfer is watching 10-15 players from the EPL,Bundesliga and in the Ehrendivision but mostley in the EPL as i read
    and axl can you tell me or give me some spots info ´bout agger???