Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i think with both it will happen;)

hey axl how do you see boro for tonight ?

and i just read that Beiersdorfer is watching 10-15 players from the EPL,Bundesliga and in the Ehrendivision but mostley in the EPL as i read
    i think Boro will win
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    and axl can you tell me or give me some spots info ´bout agger???
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Agger

he's injured at the moment too btw..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think Boro will win

that sounds good;)

:D
    but how ;)
    which player system will McClaren use?
    i hope this last sentence make sense at all...
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Agger

he's injured at the moment too btw..

well hamburg can´t buy him...no chance ...sorry there are now so many rumours ....sorry...;)
  • Options
    well hamburg can´t buy him...no chance ...sorry there are now so many rumours ....sorry...;)
    no chance honestly
    and he's too good :)..he me favorite player among the newer signings.
    i don't think Rafa would even loan him out cos hes a very important member of the team for next season.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    no chance honestly
    and he's too good :)..he me favorite player among the newer signings.
    i don't think Rafa would even loan him out cos hes a very important member of the team for next season.

i think it´s ok ...i have no idear who is in hamburg´s mind ...for real as i heard baros ....etc.

rumors are afloat;)
  • Options
    i drop you some names here ok and you tell me what you think about them ?...

Senderos,Arsenal london
    Baumsong,Newcastle
    Alex,PSV
    Kompany,Anderlecht
    Heitinga,Ajax
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649

Senderos,Arsenal london
    Baumsong,Newcastle
    Alex,PSV
    Kompany,Anderlecht
    Heitinga,Ajax

Senderos will not leave Arsenal for HSV, isn't a great player.

Baumsong, good defender

Alex, fantastic defender. Will not leave PSV for HSV, PSV is simply better then HSV.

Kompany, good defender will leave Anderlecht at the end this season and move to Lyon.

Heitinga, good defender but had some weak moments in the game. Good chance he go to HSV.
  • Options

Senderos,Arsenal london
    Baumsong,Newcastle
    Alex,PSV
    Kompany,Anderlecht
    Heitinga,Ajax
    Kompany and Alex are the only very good players on that list for me.
    Heitinga isnt bad...Senderos and Boumsong suck balls
    since Boumsong got dropped..Newcastle been on a winning streak and can finish top 6 now

YNWA
  • Options
    update on FA Cup kit

Liverpool Football Club have today moved to dismiss reports that the club's players will wear next season's new Adidas strip at Cardiff when they face West Ham in the FA Cup final.
    Ian Cotton, Liverpool Football Club spokesperson, today told liverpoolfc.tv: "Contrary to a report in one of today's national newspapers, the team will not unveil the new Adidas kit at Cardiff on May 13. The players will be wearing the present Reebok kit."

and the more me see last night's red cards..the more i feel Garcia din even deserve a yellow card whereas Mullins got what he deserved

YNWA
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Kompany and Alex are the only very good players on that list for me.
    Heitinga isnt bad...Senderos and Boumsong suck balls
    since Boumsong got dropped..Newcastle been on a winning streak and can finish top 6 now

When Boumsong played for Auxerre he was always very good, but with Newcastle he isn't that good anymore.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    When Boumsong played for Auxerre he was always very good, but with Newcastle he isn't that good anymore.
    the moment Boumsong dissed Liverpool..was the day he became a horrible player.
    he was decent at Rangers too..but now hes total shit.
    he also has some family problems..i hope that will be resolved soon so that he can get back his Auxerre form but for now..he is by far the worst central defender in the EPL

YNWA
  • Options
    thank you guys about your views now i can make my own "picture" of them maybe but i am very curious who we will get ...while/after the WC ...

and addidas on liverpool kit damn and i love addidas lol....

maybe you aren´t matter-of-fact in the red card issue ...i haven´t seen it so i can´t say...

but tonight i can watch the boro match:D
  • Options
    thank you guys about your views now i can make my own "picture" of them maybe but i am very curious who we will get ...while/after the WC ...

and addidas on liverpool kit damn and i love addidas lol....

maybe you aren´t matter-of-fact in the red card issue ...i haven´t seen it so i can´t say...

but tonight i can watch the boro match:D
    yeh am really happy we are back with adidas though their kits recently havent been too comfy
    my new Germany kit isnt too great

i wont be watching the Boro game unless am really bored

YNWA
  • Options
    that´s the line up (maybe )for tonight:
    Jones, Turnbull, Knight, Parnaby, Bates, Queudrue, Taylor, Southgate, Riggott, Ehiogu, Wheater, Morrison, Doriva, Boateng, Rochemback, Cattermole, Parlour, Downing, Johnson, Kennedy, Hasselbaink, Viduka, Maccarone, Yakubu, Christie

and did you hear that southgate said McClaren ain´t ready to be the english boss ...how can he do that...i mean he can think that but not saying this loud
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh am really happy we are back with adidas though their kits recently havent been too comfy
    my new Germany kit isnt too great

i wont be watching the Boro game unless am really bored

i see well addidas is really good acctually ...i´ve to see if my man alloweds that
    bec. yesterday he allways change the channel sometimes ...but not today ;)
  • Options
    bye bye boro....

YNWA
  • Options
    natureboy46natureboy46 Posts: 165
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    bye bye boro....
    They're still in with a slim chance...2 goals needed in 20 minutes
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • Options
    They're still in with a slim chance...2 goals needed in 20 minutes
    now they just need 1 goal with 15 min left
    great comeback..decided to watch the 2nd half..its been all Boro and they brought on Yakubu.

YNWA
  • Options
    Maccarone has done it again..i cannot believe this..

YNWA
  • Options
    natureboy46natureboy46 Posts: 165
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Maccarone has done it again..i cannot believe this..

WOW, Just WOW. Well done Boro.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • Options
    powertoolpowertool Posts: 22
    holy fucking shit!.... that was classic, congratulations to all Boro fans. I'd rather win like that instead of an 8 - 0.
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    justa querie here............garcia was sent off last night, will he miss fa final now as a result?????
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    justa querie here............garcia was sent off last night, will he miss fa final now as a result?????
    yes he will..automatic 3 match ban but the club are appealing

here something for Baggies fan Sometimes

IDRIZAJ AT THE DOUBLE AS REDS BEAT BAGGIES

Austrian player of the year Besian Idrizaj was a double marksman as he helped Liverpool Reserves to a 4-0 victory over West Bromwich Albion at Wrexham's Racecourse Ground on Thursday night

YNWA
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yes he will..automatic 3 match ban but the club are appealing
    I dont think he deserved to go, a yellow yes and his fall was overexaggerated and that doesnt help but he didnt seem to do much wrong. liverpool should be ok without him tho...........
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    I dont think he deserved to go, a yellow yes and his fall was overexaggerated and that doesnt help but he didnt seem to do much wrong. liverpool should be ok without him tho...........
    yeh i din deserve the red card definitely

but yeh..no big loss honestly but he does score on big occassions...so yeh still a good player to have on the team.

YNWA
  • Options
    hey i am bacl lol ...what a match ..come on i thought it´was over for boro but what a fantastic match than...well but you can really forget the goalkeeper from the other side:D
    in some moments i thought McClaren wants to play foothball ;)

and schalke i just say unhappy but what a goal .,....

well and after all i think Boro can win the UEFA cup ....

and than maybe Arsenal win the Cl
    than it´s an english double -outch:D
  • Options
    and hamburg is intrested in Salomon Kalou....we will see !!!
  • Options
    The FA offers scolari to be the new manager of england after the WC ...after tonight i really think that McClaren is the best Man for this job ...
  • Options
    great news for Liverpool!
    Mark Gonzalez is ready to resist overtures from several Spanish clubs to move to Liverpool.

Liverpool signed the highly-rated winger from Albacete last summer, but he was unable to move to Anfield because he could not get a work permit.

Gonzalez returned to Spain on a loan move to Real Sociedad during the January transfer window as Liverpool looked for him to get regular first team football.

The 21-year-old has impressed at Sociedad and his performances have alerted the likes of Deportivo La Coruna, Real Betis and Real Zaragoza.

However, Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is determined to win a work permit for him so that he can make the move to Merseyside next season.

Gonzalez insists his first option is to move to Liverpool next season despite interest from other clubs.

"I want to play there (Liverpool), " said Gonzalez.

"One must remain calm and I am not going to be affected (by speculation).

"To me nothing has been proposed and anything would only come to my representative.

"But everything that is in the newspapers is only rumours."
    i am really looking forward to see him play for us next season..hes a bright player.

YNWA