ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    We have to be careful."

ahaaaaaaaaaa;):D:D
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    We have to be careful."

ahaaaaaaaaaa;):D:D
    course we have to
    we aren't like Manure and look down on our opponents and draw 0-0 with Sunderland LOL!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Weird timing. They aren´t done yet with the competition.

i know but i think it´s all after the 36 spieltag not before i might be wrong bec. they have 5 friendly matches ...but not sure

and veh maybe gonna be dropped...
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    course we have to
    we aren't like Manure and look down on our opponents and draw 0-0 with Sunderland LOL!

imao that was a bad accident ...
  • Options
    just a notice on the radio "Daniel van buyten 15 millions and he can go"
    ubs ...............
  • Options
    nigel de jong and van de vaart had a good operation today in amesterdam but nigel will be out at the rest of this season ...maybe he won´t be able to play WC
    and van de vaart may be able to play at the last match in bremen ...

hope both will be fit soon!!!
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    nigel de jong and van de vaart had a good operation today in amesterdam but nigel will be out at the rest of this season ...maybe he won´t be able to play WC
    and van de vaart may be able to play at the last match in bremen ...

hope both will be fit soon!!!

Nigel de Jong will not play the WC, he isn't good enough. ;)
  • Options
    just a notice on the radio "Daniel van buyten 15 millions and he can go"
    ubs ...............

15 million is a lot of money.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Nigel de Jong will not play the WC, he isn't good enough. ;)

we will see the choice off ..basten soon;)
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    15 million is a lot of money.

yeap i know and i think it´s like the message we don´t give van buyten away...
  • Options
    in ca 35 minutes it´s the match of the match ...i know i shouldn´t be intrested in that but i am lol...
    and aston villa vs man city ...(wich i don´t mention )
  • Options
    Franco and Riquelme should have won the game for Villareal.
    nvm..ARSE-anal will get hammered in the final..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Franco and Riquelme should have won the game for Villareal.
    nvm..ARSE-anal will get hammered in the final..

That's for sure...Barca will kick Arsenals ass.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    That's for sure...Barca will kick Arsenals ass.
    Villareal were kicking ARSE-anal's ass for the majority of the game.
    Barca or Milan will surely beat ARSE-anal comfortably in the final.

the fan who passed Henry the Barca kit was pretty funny lol

YNWA
  • Options
    powertoolpowertool Posts: 22
    soccer is the cruelest... If it wasn't for Riquelme, Villarreal probably wouldn't had played the Champions League ever but then he'll be remember as the one that totally fucked it up for them. And after this I think that finally now the Kahn vs Lehman thing is over right?
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Not an Arsenal supporter in the least,but happy that Dennis The Menace may see out his career with a finals appearance. As for Nigel de Jong, the closest he would've gotten to a World Cup pitch was watching from the stands.Nice guy, I had the pleasure of chatting with him while we both got tattooed at Hanky Panky's ,but no way he breaks into a selection which has also called Cocu, Davids, Landzaat, Van Bommel, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, and Boateng into their MF .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    Blind3 wrote:
    Not an Arsenal supporter in the least,but happy that Dennis The Menace may see out his career with a finals appearance. As for Nigel de Jong, the closest he would've gotten to a World Cup pitch was watching from the stands.Nice guy, I had the pleasure of chatting with him while we both got tattooed at Hanky Panky's ,but no way he breaks into a selection which has also called Cocu, Davids, Landzaat, Van Bommel, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, and Boateng into their MF .

that´s allways good;)

i don´t give up to cross my fingers for him but hey it´s a real good sounding by names team and i think mario will do his choice ...and let´s hope VDV is getting well til the WC ...and i am jelous you met de jong ...cool ...he is living in my town but never met him yet ok ...saw him on the pitch;)
  • Options
    today west ham will play vs liverpool in the EPL so go West Ham ;)
    get their pantd off:D
  • Options
    so what do you think wich country has the succesfulled youth in the moment (U16-U 21) in foothball ...i just read that the UEFA European U19 Championship
    Elite Qualifying Round is in may ..
  • Options
    today west ham will play vs liverpool in the EPL so go West Ham ;)
    get their pantd off:D
    sure sure..whatever pantd means

will be a tough game but am confident we can win by a goal at least
    COME ON YOU REDS!
    YNWA

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    sure sure..whatever pantd means

will be a tough game but am confident we can win by a goal at least
    COME ON YOU REDS!
    YNWA

oh without a d :D

we will see....

go hammers:D
  • Options
    Luxemburgo banned for accusing ref of flirting

RIO DE JANEIRO, April 25 (Reuters) - Santos coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo has been handed a 60-day touchline ban for accusing a referee of flirting with him during a match.

However, Santos said on Tuesday that they had appealed against the decision, made by a disciplinary tribunal on Monday, and that under Brazilian rules Luxemburgo would be free to coach the team as usual until the new hearing takes place.

The former Real Madrid and Brazil coach made the remark after his team lost 3-1 to Sao Paulo in the Paulista championship on April 2.

'He was flirting with me,' said Luxemburgo during the post-match media conference. 'He blew his whistle and looked at me with every decision he made....Maybe it was because of my pink shirt.'

Luxemburgo was unhappy with some of referee Rodrigo Martins Cintra's decisions, including the sending-off of central defender Luis Alberto.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Luxemburgo banned for accusing ref of flirting

RIO DE JANEIRO, April 25 (Reuters) - Santos coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo has been handed a 60-day touchline ban for accusing a referee of flirting with him during a match.

However, Santos said on Tuesday that they had appealed against the decision, made by a disciplinary tribunal on Monday, and that under Brazilian rules Luxemburgo would be free to coach the team as usual until the new hearing takes place.

The former Real Madrid and Brazil coach made the remark after his team lost 3-1 to Sao Paulo in the Paulista championship on April 2.

'He was flirting with me,' said Luxemburgo during the post-match media conference. 'He blew his whistle and looked at me with every decision he made....Maybe it was because of my pink shirt.'

Luxemburgo was unhappy with some of referee Rodrigo Martins Cintra's decisions, including the sending-off of central defender Luis Alberto.

Strange and funny
  • Options
    well for the match for today hammers vs reds
    comment of a writer player that watch :Steven Gerrad
    i am a woman so i´ve to disagree:p
  • Options
    who cares what you think lol
    yer can't even spell Gerrard
    btw..he might not even play...Hamann and Sissoko might be starting instead

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    who cares what you think lol
    yer can't even spell Gerrard
    btw..he might not even play...Hamann and Sissoko might be starting instead

i care myself;)
    ubs i forget an r but well it can happen bec. i wrote fast and i am cooking:p and i don´t talk much ´bout him
    ok...yes i heard that didi starts
  • Options

Who is Gerrad? and yes you're a woman ;):D
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Who is Gerrad? and yes you're a woman ;):D

oh my goodness i made a spellin mistake ...i want to see you both writting german names perfect withouth lookin :D

yeap by the way he is a good player but playing for the wrong team:p
  • Options
    oh my goodness i made a spellin mistake ...i want to see you both writting german names perfect withouth lookin :D

yeap by the way he is a good player but playing for the wrong team:p

Kahn, Ballack, Lehmann and Schweinsteiger is it right?

it's without looking?
  • Options
    Doll,Kahn,Klinsmann,Brehme,Klose,Klos,Neuville,Illgner
    not too hard eh ;)
    maybe a few mistakes though ahah

YNWA