The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Well he has the same initials as Jesus Christ.

Hahaha...Yep that's me.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    not a bad week for Liverpool so far..our player Mark Gonzalez, on loan to Sociedad, scored the equaliser at the Bernabeu
    tough game today at Anfield but it's a must win
    COME ON YOU REDS!
    YNWA
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    West Ham are leading!!!
    looks like Chelski's new tactics arent working and Maniche is sent off :D
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    West Ham are leading!!!
    looks like Chelski's new tactics arent working and Maniche is sent off :D

Chelsea are leading! 2-1
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    P S V will be crowned today!!!!!!!!!!!
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Klumpie wrote:
    Chelsea are leading! 2-1
    they won 4-1 :(

nvm..birthday boy Fowler just scored :D
    Liverpool leading 1-0
    we arent playing well though

YNWA
    [size=+3]PSV Eindhoven are the new champions of Holland[/size]
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Klumpie wrote:
    [size=+3]PSV Eindhoven are the new champions of Holland[/size]

congratulations :)
    Hail Hail
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    hamburg and manu are both leading goals rooney and vdv but today that´s not the major for me ...
    congrats PSV again

i have given up on the Manure game...everytime ARSE-anal look like they are gonna score..Manure counter and score..sigh looks like Liverpool's 2nd place is gone :(
    no idea why Henry din start the game either though since he came on he has done nothing
    btw..i think Rio is having a great game lol.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    congrats PSV again

i have given up on the Manure game...everytime ARSE-anal look like they are gonna score..Manure counter and score..sigh looks like Liverpool's 2nd place is gone :(
    no idea why Henry din start the game either though since he came on he has done nothing
    btw..i think Rio is having a great game lol.

seems so
    congrates psv ...
    really that´s good to hear ...
    (hey i try my best to talk about footie)
    am alittle gutted that Manure are winning...the Toure handball was funny but thought was justice served for Rooney's dive last season.
    too bad ARSE-anal are too crappy to take advantage of poor refereeing.
    this team thinks they can beat Villareal?! lol...

nvm im still happy today...Fowler scored a great goal on his bday and Crouch got an assist :D

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    am alittle gutted that Manure are winning...the Toure handball was funny but thought was justice served for Rooney's dive last season.
    too bad ARSE-anal are too crappy to take advantage of poor refereeing.
    this team thinks they can beat Villareal?! lol...

nvm im still happy today...Fowler scored a great goal on his bday and Crouch got an assist :D

ok but we win that counts. really?

so it´s the refergees foult?

i belive they can beat viallareal ...wenger will find a way!!!

happy birthday fowler lol
    ok but we win that counts. really?

so it´s the refergees foult?

i belive they can beat viallareal ...wenger will find a way!!!

happy birthday fowler lol
    Wanker should find a way to hide his face after losing a tactical game today.
    don't understand why managers dont stick to a winning team.

i think Villareal will get a draw at Highbury and win by away goals.

Fowler's a happy man...i think now he has scored 13 goals or something against Bolton in his career..best record for a striker against Bolton.
    hope he gets a new contract from Rafa too.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Wanker should find a way to hide his face after losing a tactical game today.
    don't understand why managers dont stick to a winning team.

i think Villareal will get a draw at Highbury and win by away goals.

Fowler's a happy man...i think now he has scored 13 goals or something against Bolton in his career..best record for a striker against Bolton.
    hope he gets a new contract from Rafa too.

ubs that don´t sound good for him but good for fergi
    asked them i can´t answer that ..
    really mhhhhh..

than call rafa........

anyways vdv is injured now ....
    ubs that don´t sound good for him but good for fergi
    asked them i can´t answer that ..
    really mhhhhh..

than call rafa........

anyways vdv is injured now ....
    if i had Rafa's number i would have called him ages ago...lol

sky having a Rio and Rooney interview now...i'd say they were both best players for Manure today.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    if i had Rafa's number i would have called him ages ago...lol

sky having a Rio and Rooney interview now...i'd say they were both best players for Manure today.

i belive so...

ok that´s cool and i can´t follow that ....

anyways hsv won taki made a last goal in the 90 minute..but vdv is injured and

Boulahrouz was bloody after a fight ...no news yet..
    shame aboot VDV..hate it when injuries ruin a victory.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    shame aboot VDV..hate it when injuries ruin a victory.

i don´t know what has happen i just read that bec. of injury he was changed ...but hope it´s not that worse and he get´s fine soon...
    Morhino looks so awful ...did he party to much lol or what?

and Padrew is cool to see some foult ...

McClaren is dissapointed but he ain´t criticide the players (maybe he will specially the deffence )...so now everthing for boro fa and uefa cup ...
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Associated Press

MILAN, Italy -- A group of Inter Milan fans, angered by the team's unexpected elimination from the Champions League, attacked the players when they returned from an Italian league victory.

Fans at Malpensa airport shouted insults as the players arrived overnight, police said. In a parking lot outside the terminal, some masked fans turned violent, leaving midfielder Cristiano Zanetti with a bruise on his head.

Two police officers were injured when they tried to defend the Inter players. Police officials said they were investigating.

Inter won 2-1 at Ascoli on Saturday to keep alive its hopes of clinching second place in Serie A and automatic qualification for next season's Champions League. Players already received a rough welcome by fans at the airport earlier in the week following Tuesday's elimination from the Champions quarterfinals by Villarreal.

"We can't accept that the disappointment can turn into violence. ... We can't tolerate what happened at Malpensa airport," Inter president Giacinto Facchetti said.

Inter, despite fielding teams of top players, has not won a Serie A title since 1989.

In a sign of solidarity with Inter players, AC Milan began Sunday's game against Chievo Verona 10 minutes late.

AS Roma coach Luciano Spalletti called the fans' conduct "a cowardly attack."
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    I just heard that as well. Those Inter fans really should have protested against Matarazzi. Ban him for life, maybe if the players start behaving then the fans will follow.
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    that was a bad move. just like massaro in the wc 1994 against luiz enrique. not even a red card...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    brhf9 wrote:
    that was a bad move. just like massaro in the wc 1994 against luiz enrique. not even a red card...

That was ugly as well, or same world cup Leonardo hitting Ramos of the states. How ever Matarazzi does this shit every match. I hate him.
    That was ugly as well, or same world cup Leonardo hitting Ramos of the states. How ever Matarazzi does this shit every match. I hate him.
    Leonardo's elbow wasnt too bad and was more out of frustration cos his shirt was being pulled too if im not wrong.
    Mattarazzi's elbow was just plain disgraceful..has UEFA punished him yet?

YNWA
    Tonight a big match in the dutch competition: PSV - Feyenoord

I hope PSV will win after the title!
    The PFA have announced their short-list for the coveted Players' Player of the Year award for 2006.

Chelsea trio Joe Cole, John Terry and Frank Lampard, Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard, Arsenal ace Thierry Henry and Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney.

very predictable names there..and seriously Lampard and Terry shouldn't be there based on this season's performances.

YNWA
    I think Rooney will win, or Henry if you see him play like the last few weeks.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I think Rooney will win, or Henry if you see him play like the last few weeks.
    i think Rooney deserves it..though i wanna see Stevie win it lol
    Rooney can perform on the big stage..something i seldom see from Stevie cept in the Champions League at times.
    Stevie goes missing in big games in the EPL

YNWA