The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Celtic Scottish Champions!!!!

won the league last night. beat hearts 1-0 hartson scored after 4 minutes with a 30 yard strike (it's not as good as it sounds, keeper made an arse of it). 20 points clear!!

one of the worse games i have see all season, after the goal hearts battered us and had a stonewall penalty turned down. but im not complaining ;)

should get my voice back in a couple of days.
    Hail Hail
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    evo wrote:
    Celtic Scottish Champions!!!!

won the league last night. beat hearts 1-0 hartson scored after 4 minutes with a 30 yard strike (it's not as good as it sounds, keeper made an arse of it). 20 points clear!!

one of the worse games i have see all season, after the goal hearts battered us and had a stonewall penalty turned down. but im not complaining ;)

should get my voice back in a couple of days.

Congrat Evo! :)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Congrat Evo! :)

Cheers Klumpie :)

PSV will be next, get the champagne ready!!!
    Hail Hail
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    congrates to celtic :D

UEFA-Cup
    HF

schalke vs sevilla

and

Middlesbrough und Steau

all cool matches i belive

final i think will be there
    boro vs schalke or sevilla :D
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    watched the last 5 minutes of the Boro game...damn..lucky bastards.
    i dont think they are good enough to the whole thing anyways but congrats anyways.
    i'm happy though cos now Manure will suffer cos they cant find a date to play Boro so that means they will have to play 2 games on the last week and hopefully they will lose points there ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    congrates to celtic :D

Yes congrates indeed on 40th title..us being on 51 WE WELCOME THE CHASE
    :)
    bet the whole of Europe is celebrating Celtic's victory.
    an easy opponent for the Champions League wooo!..if they make it that is ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    bet the whole of Europe is celebrating Celtic's victory.
    an easy opponent for the Champions League wooo!..if they make it that is ;)

L O fukin L! :D
    Nah they got big money ta spend!! ..oh no thats right, thats us :)
    L O fukin L! :D
    Nah they got big money ta spend!! ..oh no thats right, thats us :)
    you mean like their huge signing of Dion Dublin?!!!
    wow...what a steal he was..they got him before he turned 50.
    maybe next season they can sign Paul Ince ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    you mean like their huge signing of Dion Dublin?!!!
    wow...what a steal he was..they got him before he turned 50.
    maybe next season they can sign Paul Ince ;)

:D

mviyk06qw.jpg

celticsoapsign1nr.jpg
    :D

mviyk06qw.jpg

celticsoapsign1nr.jpg
    LOL
    fuck those are hilarious!

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    watched the last 5 minutes of the Boro game...damn..lucky bastards.
    i dont think they are good enough to the whole thing anyways but congrats anyways.
    i'm happy though cos now Manure will suffer cos they cant find a date to play Boro so that means they will have to play 2 games on the last week and hopefully they will lose points there ;)

i didn´t see the match so i can´t say but we will see what they be able to do ....specially their style of deffence is rough in my eyes and well they don´t care if they play in a barrage of catcalls ....

we won´t drop points :D ..it makes us stronger:p
    by the way doll will be 40 this sunday ;)
    so hsv has to win for him
    and munic has to loose;)
    by the way doll will be 40 this sunday ;)
    so hsv has to win for him
    and munic has to loose;)
    so young? wow..thought he was older ;)

YNWA
    wenger wants to have west brom´s defender Curtis Davies to join his army of young stars.and reason bec. he has symilar style of game like rio:p ;)

so rio can´t be sooo bad as you allways like to tell me:p
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    so young? wow..thought he was older ;)

haha yes indeed for a manager he´s young right?;)
    wenger wants to have west brom´s defender Curtis Davies to join his army of young stars.and reason bec. he has symilar style of game like rio:p ;)

so rio can´t be sooo bad as you allways like to tell me:p
    i just say what i see...Wanker obviously meant Rio when he was good..not the current.

and yeh Doll is pretty young for a manager.

YNWA
    Rafael Benitez will make a massive clearout of players he no longer believes the club needs this summer, ‘sweeping away the Anfield dead wood he inherited from Gerard Houllier’, according to Wednesday’s Mirror.

With Benitez looking to strengthen his squad, but unlikely to get the £30million transfer funding he has requested, it looks as if many players will be scrapped this summer including first team defender Djimi Traore and striker Djibril Cisse.

The newspaper reports that Benitez is after Dutch forward Dirk Kuiyt and lists fourteen players that could be seeing an end to their dwindeling Anfield careers this summer.

Along with Traore and Cisse, Anthony Le Tallec, Florent Sinama Pongolle, Salif Diao, Bruno Cheyrou, Chris Kirkland, Jerzy Dudek, Neil Mellor, Zak Whitbread, David Raven, Carl Medjani, Darren Potter and Robbie Foy are reportedly being axed.

good riddance to some of those players!

YNWA
    Wow, a lot of news from PSV.

Goalkeeper Gomes signed a new contract till 2011.

Defender Addo signed a new contract till 2008.

And PSV have a meeting with Chelsea to loan Alex again for another year!

Good news to me!

COME ON PSV!!!
    oh my god, u guys are so funny.

dublin might nearly be collecting his pension but at least he has managed to score which is more than can be said for franny jeffers. u cant really compare signings with us, fan fan, hemdani (played about 7 games all season) jeffers, bernard and the farce that was the soti signing, all quality additions to your wage bill.

keane and lennon may be getting on a bit but they managed to run the game at ibrox in february against rangers' much younger, fitter and more mobile team. but thats right fergie has an injured angle ;)

lets see, how many trophies have rangers and liverpool won this year? erm, give me a second, it'll come to me.

oh aye, none!!!
    Hail Hail
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    good riddance to some of those players!

I hope for you he will buy Kuyt!
    evo wrote:
    and liverpool won this year? erm, give me a second, it'll come to me.
    sorry to burst yer crappy bubble but we won the European Super Cup..a trophy Celtic will never touch for a very long time.
    and we are still in the FA Cup so no worries
    not like we got knocked out of the Champions League by some part timers too

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    I hope for you he will buy Kuyt!
    somehow i think it's gonna be too hard cos he has alot of admirers recently.

good news for PSV as well with those players staying..especially Gomes..he is an important player.

YNWA
  • powertoolpowertool Posts: 22
    Klumpie wrote:
    Wow, a lot of news from PSV.

Goalkeeper Gomes signed a new contract till 2011.

Defender Addo signed a new contract till 2008.

And PSV have a meeting with Chelsea to loan Alex again for another year!

Good news to me!

COME ON PSV!!!

I was watching GolTV here in the US and they said that Barcelona and Chelsea are interested in Jefferson Farfan, they're just waiting to see what happens in the World Cup first and then go after him...., that's what I heard. And speaking of Liverpool apparently they're watching closely a 17 year old argentinian kid Sergio Aguero from Independiente, he's kinda of a right- footed Lionel Messi from Barcelona.
    speaking as a child of the 90's
    powertool wrote:
    I was watching GolTV here in the US and they said that Barcelona and Chelsea are interested in Jefferson Farfan, they're just waiting to see what happens in the World Cup first and then go after Farfan...., that's what I heard.
    yeh Chelski's interest is no surprised..but dinnoe Barca were interested too.
    i hope he stays at PSV..he will get ruined sitting on Chelski's bench..only thing he might improve there is diving skills.

YNWA
    powertool wrote:
    I was watching GolTV here in the US and they said that Barcelona and Chelsea are interested in Jefferson Farfan, they're just waiting to see what happens in the World Cup first and then go after him...., that's what I heard. And speaking of Liverpool apparently they're watching closely a 17 year old argentinian kid Sergio Aguero from Independiente, he's kinda of a right- footed Lionel Messi from Barcelona.

It's a pity, but I also think he will leave.

But just a month ago, they were talking about a new contract. So I hope he will sign this new contract soon. Farfan and also his manager said it was better for himself to stay another year with PSV.

But we all know that money rules the world.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    sorry to burst yer crappy bubble but we won the European Super Cup..a trophy Celtic will never touch for a very long time.

no need to get offensive. :D

artmedia werent really part timers, i think they were job sharing with the brazilian national team for a night.

to be honest liverpool are the only english team i have any time for and i hope you can win the fa cup
    Hail Hail
  • natureboy46natureboy46 Posts: 165
    AxlUlrich wrote:

LOL! ...and the knockout blow was landed.

;)
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
    evo wrote:
    no need to get offensive. :D

artmedia werent really part timers, i think they were job sharing with the brazilian national team for a night.

to be honest liverpool are the only english team i have any time for and i hope you can win the fa cup
    apparently not enough time cos yer din remember our Super Cup victory..3-1 scoreline btw ;)

thanks..i hope so too...but well as usual we get the Chelski draw..10 games in 2 seasons with them?! argh

YNWA