Comments

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Still full of cold and headachey....It's been two weeks now :(

Sometimes it's the small things that threaten to tip you over the edge :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • The boss yelled at me in front of my co-workers yesterday and called me a liar. This all stems from his crush on me and the sexual tension between us. Damn me and my amazing personality!
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    my boss calling early to tell me she will be out coz her baby boy has a scheduled visit with the pediatrician...:(
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    still had a hangover from being drunk last night. :(
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    my throat, it's kinda' sore...:(

• cough and cold...and i'm blaming the weather!
    "i forgot the words...."
  • Doesn't look like I'm gonna get to my Sigur Ros gig.

Fuck.

They promised me in my confirmation email I'd get my tickets at least a month before the gig AND a telephone number to call if I don't. Neither of those promises have been kept and the gig is 17 days away.

And to top it all off I've got the feeling I told Sarah the wrong date for the gig, which means she's booked the wrong train anyway.

I am a royal twat.

Fuck.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Doesn't look like I'm gonna get to my Sigur Ros gig.

Fuck.

They promised me in my confirmation email I'd get my tickets at least a month before the gig AND a telephone number to call if I don't. Neither of those promises have been kept and the gig is 17 days away.

And to top it all off I've got the feeling I told Sarah the wrong date for the gig, which means she's booked the wrong train anyway.

I am a royal twat.

Fuck.

I haven't received my tickets either. I sent them an e-mail yesterday to ask about it. Will let you know if I hear anything.

Realised when Sarah asked me if I was going on the 22nd that I said yes as I knew we were going the same day even though I know I booked for the 20th ... just wasn't thinking :o

Was only when discussing with Sian when she was babysitting and then I thought you guys must be going on a different day to me :(

Hopefully you manage to get something sorted out ... and I shall see you both there :cool:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:
    I haven't received my tickets either. I sent them an e-mail yesterday to ask about it. Will let you know if I hear anything.

Realised when Sarah asked me if I was going on the 22nd that I said yes as I knew we were going the same day even though I know I booked for the 20th ... just wasn't thinking :o

Was only when discussing with Sian when she was babysitting and then I thought you guys must be going on a different day to me :(

Hopefully you manage to get something sorted out ... and I shall see you both there :cool:

Well I'd appreciate knowing what's going on with tickets, thanks.

As for the dates mix up.. we'll see.. fingers crossed for us :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    Stuff :(

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • My back got better but now I seem to have had some kinda cramp during the night and my leg is in bits :o every step is just fucking agony :( what the fuck's going on?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    The most colossal hangover. Tell me, is there any stupider idea than drinking a few pints and then an ENTIRE bottle of whiskey and then blasting music and singing along with a friend til 5am when you have neighbours?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Doing some investigating and having all suspicions confirmed as correct.

*sigh*

I hate it when people think they're clever or 'just being funny'... If you have something to say, fucking spit it out.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Doing some investigating and having all suspicions confirmed as correct.

*sigh*

I hate it when people think they're clever or 'just being funny'... If you have something to say, fucking spit it out.
    :(

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    The most colossal hangover. Tell me, is there any stupider idea than drinking a few pints and then an ENTIRE bottle of whiskey and then blasting music and singing along with a friend til 5am when you have neighbours?
    No sir, no there is not.
    waking up this early because of a clogged nose...darn!

• Being able to register for classes for the spring semester BUT I have a financial hold because the soon to be ex hasn't paid like he said he would. And now I can't get a hold of him to find out what's going on......:(
    Looks like I might not be going back to school till NEXT September :mad:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • lost a buck in the Cup office sweepstakes

spewin'

well i can't think of anything else
    wah
    email received today bearing sad news of the sudden death of somebody i know...:(

• Realising that I have less money than I thought and instead of getting stuff like Christmas presents, I have to pay for things I really don't want to... and for once, it's not bills. :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Into the third week of this damn cough/cold/headachey bug that I've got.
    Can't seem to shake it, and it's dragging me down and making everything else so much harder to do :(

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • WAKING UP TO FIND OUT MY POWER HAS BEEN TURNED OFF BECAUSE THE SOON TO BE EX HUSBAND HAS NOT PAYED THE ELECTRIC BILL AS PER OUR DIVORCE "AGREEMENT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He continues to do things that hurt me... And sometimes if not all of the time I think they are intentional.:( I never thought I'd feel this way but I just want to run from him.... Far far away!
  • I've had to come home from work sick! Don't like that, and also, 2 really nice people at work don't like me :(
  • Still being sick. Stuff. :(
  • WAKING UP TO FIND OUT MY POWER HAS BEEN TURNED OFF BECAUSE THE SOON TO BE EX HUSBAND HAS NOT PAYED THE ELECTRIC BILL AS PER OUR DIVORCE "AGREEMENT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He continues to do things that hurt me... And sometimes if not all of the time I think they are intentional.:( I never thought I'd feel this way but I just want to run from him.... Far far away!

Wow!! I am so sorry to hear about this.. :(
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Missing the freeway exit because of stupid trucks

Not waking up when I wanted to this week and last...getting interrupted sleep
  • Into the third week of this damn cough/cold/headachey bug that I've got.
    Can't seem to shake it, and it's dragging me down and making everything else so much harder to do :(
    Still being sick. Stuff. :(

Your icky germs don't scare me! :D

(((((hugs)))))

Hope you both feel better soon :) *big luvs* xx

• Being blamed for stuff that wasn't my fault at work. I'm often the f#@king scape goat.........
    "The North is to South what the clock is to time"

Leeds Festival 25/08/06
    Manchester MEN Arena 17/08/09
  • Working on my birthday but its almost over
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Having to sleep at my parents house for the first time since the soon to be ex-husband and I moved out (which oddly enough was 4 yrs ago yesterday, we lived here while our house was being built) because the power STILL hasn't been turned on. Its kinda depressing sleeping in my old room, and is sorta making me sick to my stomach to be here. I love my parents and am greatful, but I feel like I stepped back to a time when I was 17. I just want to go home to MY house.