what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    +2

+3

however I received Jeff Ament's Tone this morning so it compensates :D
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Everything. I'm sick to fuck of everything.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    I think I am getting the flu :(
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I think I am getting the flu :(

that sucks :(

for me: still feeling really blah.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,156
    find out the exact day I will die. TTTHHHHAAAANNNNKKKSSS joseevolution.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    that sucks :(

for me: still feeling really blah.

Yeah and I just got made permanent so I don't really want to have my first sick day my first week of being made permanent :confused: Might not look so good but I am feeling worse and worse :(

Sorry you are blah!! *hug*
  • Options
    Yeah and I just got made permanent so I don't really want to have my first sick day my first week of being made permanent :confused: Might not look so good but I am feeling worse and worse :(

Sorry you are blah!! *hug*

yeah if you are feeling worse, it might be a good idea to take a day off. :(
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,156
    the sinus headache I have because i forgot to take the next dose!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    DrHeidi41DrHeidi41 Posts: 106
    I have been home from work all day with a blinding headache, thanks to my horrible neck/shoulder tension problems. I could barely call my work and tell them I needed to stay home! I JUST woke up, and I have been in bed since 11:30 last night. Feeling a little bit better but, wow....
  • Options
    yeah if you are feeling worse, it might be a good idea to take a day off. :(

I think the flu has upgraded to the plague :(
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    19 phone message at work (coz I had yesterday off). 1 fuckwit left 6 messages.
    Rain and wind in Sydney
    Rude Chinese people that spit near my feet
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Getting calls informing me that more bills are NOT being payed by the soon to be ex.

*electric/gas
    *cable/internet
    *mortgage

things just seem to be getting worse.....
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Pau Gasol's ugliness.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    late finish.. missed the sunset..
    wah
  • Options
    The worst morning ever. All before 8:30am.
  • Options
    The worst morning ever. All before 8:30am.

That sucks :(

PM if you need to vent.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    the tickets!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    The bank charging me £22 for going overdrawn by a fiver for less than 24 hours. Arrrrgh! :mad:
    I'm more mad at myself than anything else :mad::(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    The bank charging me £22 for going overdrawn by a fiver for less than 24 hours. Arrrrgh! :mad:
    I'm more mad at myself than anything else :mad::(
    Banks are cunts. They really are.

Sorry to anyone who's offended by that word. I felt it was necessary.

Thanks god my overdraft doesn't carry a charge. One benefit of being a student I guess. They find plenty of other ways to fuck me though.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Banks are cunts. They really are.

Sorry to anyone who's offended by that word. I felt it was necessary.

Thanks god my overdraft doesn't carry a charge. One benefit of being a student I guess. They find plenty of other ways to fuck me though.
    It's still a student account :confused:
    I'm going to ask them to lift the charge. It won't hurt to try. At least it'll make me keep a closer eye on things in future I suppose :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    It's still a student account :confused:
    I'm going to ask them to lift the charge. It won't hurt to try. At least it'll make me keep a closer eye on things in future I suppose :(
    Hmm, that IS strange.

Yeah, it seems like the ordinary overdraft features are tailored to screw you but if you ask for some changes, they're normally willing to oblige. My brother isn't even a student but he managed to get an interest-free overdraft somehow, which is lucky since he's broke. I'm the same, my overdraft is maxed out and if I was getting charges on it, I'd be literally stuffed.
  • Options
    Still feeling like shite :(

The morning wasn't so bad but I am going downhill. BLAH!!
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Too...Much...Garlic
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    Too...Much...Garlic

unpossible :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    feeling the embryotic stages of a cold coming :(
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    Reaching my lowest ebb for quite some time and realising it never even happened when drunk for a change.

I wonder when I'll catch a break.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Having my eyebrows done. :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be a happy story :( The poor mamma bear.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/30/bear.cub.traffic.ap/index.html
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be a happy story :( The poor mamma bear.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/30/bear.cub.traffic.ap/index.html
    :( I'm gonna go read the story about the dog saving the kittens now
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    :( I'm gonna go read the story about the dog saving the kittens now

well you know that doggy only saved those kittens so he could eat them later when no ones watching. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say