Options

what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    long workshop sessions...what the! it's already 7 pm and we are still in the hall...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Lots of things. Bad day :(
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    insomnia
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    insomnia
    Apparently, Weren't you the one giving me grief for being up late on a school night :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Having to get up at 6am to go to hospital. After about three hours' sleep. Rhino, thy name is dumbass.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Discovering that I'm a jealous and emotionally twisted person.

But I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd :o
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Discovering that I'm a jealous and emotionally twisted person.
    So you're human after all? :D

EDIT: Okay, that sounded really mean reading it back. I meant we're all jealous and emotionally twisted. :)

Or maybe just us.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    So you're human after all? :D

EDIT: Okay, that sounded really mean reading it back. I meant we're all jealous and emotionally twisted. :)

Or maybe just us.
    Perhaps :(

I dunno, have you ever tried your hardest to be selfless in a situation that's difficult for you, for the sake of someone you care about, and then realise that you might have been conniving and manipulative after all, without even realising it?

I just feel like a bastard today :o
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Perhaps :(

I dunno, have you ever tried your hardest to be selfless in a situation that's difficult for you, for the sake of someone you care about, and then realise that you might have been conniving and manipulative after all, without even realising it?

I just feel like a bastard today :o
    I usually get the feeling that whenever I act "selfless", it's so I get to call in a favour or play the victim later on because of it. Or sometimes just for a petty sense of moral superiority. So I'm well up on my bastard-dom. :)

The solution, I've found, is to be openly, blatantly, and obnoxiously self-involved. :D
  • Options
    I usually get the feeling that whenever I act "selfless", it's so I get to call in a favour or play the victim later on because of it. Or sometimes just for a petty sense of moral superiority. So I'm well up on my bastard-dom. :)

The solution, I've found, is to be openly, blatantly, and obnoxiously self-involved. :D
    Good call :)

At least the person towards whom I feel my supposedly benevolent actions might have had a more self-serving motivation hasn't noticed so I can endeavour to correct this particular issue with no damage done :cool:
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Good call :)

At least the person towards whom I feel my supposedly benevolent actions might have had a more self-serving motivation hasn't noticed so I can endeavour to correct this particular issue with no damage done :cool:
    If I was to ask if this is the same "just a friend" as always, would I be right? :p
  • Options
    If I was to ask if this is the same "just a friend" as always, would I be right? :p
    You might be.

;)

I did manage a genuinely unselfish act though, in encouraging her to get back together with her ex if it made her happy. She took my advice and it didn't make me happy but it did her. There's hope for me yet. Just need to go out and find some french girl who likes foreign films and jazz and I'll be sorted :D
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    my father extending his stay in the hospital due to unimproved situation. he's supposed to be discharged today but we decided to extend his stay in the hospital.
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    My cell phone bill came and it's $274 :eek: I forgot to pay last month :(
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    Moving out today. I thought I would be able to handle it better than I have.
    :(
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Taking 4 hours to go to sleep due to coughing :mad:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Taking 4 hours to go to sleep due to coughing :mad:

ugh! i hate that :(
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    ugh! i hate that :(
    Luckily Karate Kid II was on :rolleyes:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

really?

usually uncontrolled laughter makes me cough more ;):p:D:D
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Moving out today. I thought I would be able to handle it better than I have.
    :(

that stinks; don't know your situation but it hits me as if I do........

thinking of you; wishing you better times ahead...........

today what did not make my day was watching the Kardashians baby birth video and remembering my precious kids births and how I felt so damn awesome and then my mind wondered, "now that the divorce is pretty immenent, does that mean my memories were lies?"...........

maybe just illusions........disillusions............
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options

Hey isn't that the movie you were in? :p
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    that stinks; don't know your situation but it hits me as if I do........

thinking of you; wishing you better times ahead...........

today what did not make my day was watching the Kardashians baby birth video and remembering my precious kids births and how I felt so damn awesome and then my mind wondered, "now that the divorce is pretty immenent, does that mean my memories were lies?"...........

maybe just illusions........disillusions............

Thanks a million for your kind words.

I don't think your memories turn to lies. I believe that in most situations, if it was truth at the time it's truth forever, only your perception of it changes.
    I get where you're coming from though.
    Hope things improve...

• Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    toothache...aaaaaaaargh
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    Decisions decisions...

and the feckin' rain... again. :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    My car is leaking something! :eek: :(
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    My car is leaking something! :eek: :(
    Poor Mini :(
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Poor Mini :(
    The mini is no more :( Right now I have a civic - and it's supposed to be rock solid :( Damn you honda civic! :p I need it to hang in there just a wee bit longer
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    waking up super sick with a fever and EVERYTHING. :mad:
    looks like im hangin out in THE PIT today while in bed!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Thanks a million for your kind words.

I don't think your memories turn to lies. I believe that in most situations, if it was truth at the time it's truth forever, only your perception of it changes.
    I get where you're coming from though.
    Hope things improve...

Your very welcome.........and yeah, I do see your point about the memories. And you know that I guess what is important for me to remember is that my memories are my memories and that is the reality because they are what I was felt. Just as I must remember that the sadness I feel is different than the sadness my kids may or may not feel. It stll is bad, but it is meaning different things than it would depending on who is processing it......does that make sense??
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    Your very welcome.........and yeah, I do see your point about the memories. And you know that I guess what is important for me to remember is that my memories are my memories and that is the reality because they are what I was felt. Just as I must remember that the sadness I feel is different than the sadness my kids may or may not feel. It stll is bad, but it is meaning different things than it would depending on who is processing it......does that make sense??

Totally makes sense! And an awesome way of looking at things imo