what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Today had been such a rush of extreme emotions... it started so well and has ended so badly :(

*hug* Drop me a line, S.

Hearing that someone in my family is about to pass away. He has lived a good long life but still sad to know he is passing away and also that I won't be there with my family.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    audiodave wrote:
    Finding out that my family cat of the past 18 years has had a stroke.

:( I'm so sorry to hear that. (((((hugs))))))
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Spending $2,000 to fix my car :(
    NERDS!
  • *hug* Drop me a line, S.

Hearing that someone in my family is about to pass away. He has lived a good long life but still sad to know he is passing away and also that I won't be there with my family.

Same to you hun (((hugs))) x
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    boredom...man, it can really be a downer...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • I can't have a bath/shower cos the gas has run out and I don't know how to top it up :o and he won't be back til about 8.30 this evening :eek: ah fuck it!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • My boss made me come home from vacation yesterday...4 days early.
    I show up at 7 this morning, as usual. Right now it's 8:15 and he's still not here.
    There is nothing I can do until he gets here, and according to coworkers it's been a very slow week so there probably won't be anything for me to do anyway if/when the boss finally shows up.
    What an asshole.
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I'm so tired...and really not in the mood to put up with work or rather the people at work today.
  • A phone call from an old friend/romance. She is someone who I thought many years ago might be the one I would marry, but it didn't work out for a variety of reasons and I finally stopped trying. I have always thought a lot of her and still do, but she is in yet another fucked up situation (A BIG ONE) and asked to borrow money. I can't afford much, but she is leaving a situation and needs some help and I can't refuse to help her out even though I'm on a pretty tight budget myself. I wish she and I had both been different back in the day.....I wish I could have made her life different in so many ways
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • My boss made me come home from vacation yesterday...4 days early.
    I show up at 7 this morning, as usual. Right now it's 8:15 and he's still not here.
    There is nothing I can do until he gets here, and according to coworkers it's been a very slow week so there probably won't be anything for me to do anyway if/when the boss finally shows up.
    What an asshole.
    I certainly don't know your situation but your boss sounds like a fellow who seriously needs to be told to go fuck himself and exactly how to go about doing it
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Waiting for news :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• I certainly don't know your situation but your boss sounds like a fellow who seriously needs to be told to go fuck himself and exactly how to go about doing it

That's exactly what I did :D
    He showed up at 8:30, said he left a message with my friend to tell me that they didn't need me as bad as he thought and that I could stay on vacation 'but you must have already been on the plane' :( he actually made that face.
    I wanted to bitchslap him, but instead I said Go Fuck Yourself, gave him the finger, and went home and back to bed.
    God it was liberating.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    just found out a friend and client of my brother killed himself....quite possibly due to the economic downturn :(
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    cutback wrote:
    just found out a friend and client of my brother killed himself....quite possibly due to the economic downturn :(
    I am sorry to hear that. :(
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    cutback wrote:

That sucks!!!! Sorry to hear that.

Reminds me of this awful story from 2 days ago of a 14 year old that killed himself from fu**ing bullying!!! :mad: :( http://www.dailynews.com/antelopevalley/ci_10779361

and effing bro in jail, again, for stupid shit
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/10/23/2399703.htm?section=sport

maybe 2000 tix for the public, boooooooooooooooooooooooo
    wah
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    realising ive lost yet another CD. this time its 1 disc of a 2 disc set of the gin club's junk. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • False fucking people :mad:

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    False fucking people :mad:
    Will tea and sympathy help? and cake?
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Will tea and sympathy help? and cake?

yeah I guess so... Had a shite day to be honest :(

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    yeah I guess so... Had a shite day to be honest :(
    {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
    I have heaps of all of em. Chocolate frosting too.

Hope it gets better my love...
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
    I have heaps of all of em. Chocolate frosting too.

Hope it gets better my love...

Thanks.

A headache's just setting in... *sigh* :(

See you later x

• I and a few others were almost killed on the freeway this morning cuz some asshole in a car up ahead was fighting with his girlfriend :(

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    People who are so easily willing to take away the rights of others. It is disgusting and pathetic.
  • ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    Getting assigned to a crazy busy clinic which means this next month is going to suck!
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    LongRd.: You've been walking around a lot.

Lady of Interest: What'ta-you mean? *makes weird face*

LongRd.: Well-I've been wahhhhh[quick pause and change of sentence]---from what I've noticed.[sigh]

Lady of Interest: Ohhhhhkay....Well-I'm been busy. I'll catch'a later.

LongRd.: Yeah...

*Parted ways...*
    ^^good goin' idiot! now she thinks you're a stalker^^ :mad:
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    work
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    V V wrote:
    work

+1
    wah
  • +1
    +2
    NERDS!