Comments

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Hearing about CORY :(
    That's what did not make my day.......
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    cutback wrote:
    sounds like a country song ;):p:D

gawd, it does!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    looking forward to the new season of CSI... only to realise it was one I'd seen bloody months ago.

The massage today hurt sooooooo much... she had to stop and told me to get physio... went to the doc and am now seriously doped up.

Not having any bloody friends here :( people are full of shit!

The boyfriend realising tonight that he hasn't spent any time with the lads in months... so I'm stuck in on my own on a Friday night, doped up, not able to drink and watching an old episode of CSI for the third time :(

I could call you, Hels :) Or better yet move to England :p
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    just finding out that one of my managers wasn't entered into payroll for last week...which now means she has no money!! it's partially her fault for not logging in for the days that she worked...but ultimately it's all my fault for not following up.

it's been a crazy busy week...and this has just made it the worst!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    still being sick.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    getting served divorce papers yesterday by a big fat persistant dick that I called the police on.....

ex pussy (sorry--shit my mouth is using that word a lot when it comes to him) wants the house, the kids, says he is fully di(ck)sabled and works pt (at the company he owns with mommy!!), and that I abused him. Oh and the pussy wants child support.

I know there are a lot of good men out there, (not that I would ever even think this messed up bag of disillusionment would ever date again,) and I apologize for my words because I am sure it is hard for the good men with all of the hateful bastards making us bitter, and afraid to try again.

one day maybe.

i will be damned if he gets the kids..........please pray for me, think good thoughts, send vibes, burn incense, whatever you do, for me, ok?

thanks.............
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    getting served divorce papers yesterday by a big fat persistant dick that I called the police on.....

ex pussy (sorry--shit my mouth is using that word a lot when it comes to him) wants the house, the kids, says he is fully di(ck)sabled and works pt (at the company he owns with mommy!!), and that I abused him. Oh and the pussy wants child support.

I know there are a lot of good men out there, (not that I would ever even think this messed up bag of disillusionment would ever date again,) and I apologize for my words because I am sure it is hard for the good men with all of the hateful bastards making us bitter, and afraid to try again.

one day maybe.

i will be damned if he gets the kids..........please pray for me, think good thoughts, send vibes, burn incense, whatever you do, for me, ok?

thanks.............
    wow...I'm sorry to hear this, I thought you were going to serve him. Was this a surprise?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    wow...I'm sorry to hear this, I thought you were going to serve him. Was this a surprise?

yeah, I thought we would either magically reconcile (we had a good thing last year--I thought) or just fade away.

I can't believe he is so hating me............I feel like I should hate him........

I am so sad........I don't know why--millions of things......that will never be, you know?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    yeah, I thought we would either magically reconcile (we had a good thing last year--I thought) or just fade away.

I can't believe he is so hating me............I feel like I should hate him........

I am so sad........I don't know why--millions of things......that will never be, you know?
    Trust me I understand.... waiting on the next set of papers myself:(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    I could call you, Hels :) Or better yet move to England :p
    :) would be good to talk to you soon. I have a landline here... need to figure out the bloody number :D I'll give it to you when I get it... oh and it works out... cos later would be better for me when everyone's gone to bed :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Speaking of Deep. So I get home after work yesterday, go to the mail box (one of those free-standing boxes for the neighborhood, with numbered slots, not the kind actually stuck to the side of my house or on a pole by the street) and I grab my mail and notice an issue of Deep on top of the box. It's mine, of course, and it is fucking completely water-logged. It didn't rain. What the fuck? I'm pretty pissed at the obese mail lady. I'm going to wait for her today and show it to her baloon head and ask her WTF is going on? Did it fall in her 100 oz. Coke? Did she sit on it during her whole route, allowing it to absorb her secretions? Did she mistake it for a chew toy?
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    :) would be good to talk to you soon. I have a landline here... need to figure out the bloody number :D I'll give it to you when I get it... oh and it works out... cos later would be better for me when everyone's gone to bed :)

Well you let me know when you figure it out :p

Not making my day is this terrible pain in my leg that won't go away :(
  • Options
    azwyldcats wrote:
    Speaking of Deep. So I get home after work yesterday, go to the mail box (one of those free-standing boxes for the neighborhood, with numbered slots, not the kind actually stuck to the side of my house or on a pole by the street) and I grab my mail and notice an issue of Deep on top of the box. It's mine, of course, and it is fucking completely water-logged. It didn't rain. What the fuck? I'm pretty pissed at the obese mail lady. I'm going to wait for her today and show it to her baloon head and ask her WTF is going on? Did it fall in her 100 oz. Coke? Did she sit on it during her whole route, allowing it to absorb her secretions? Did she mistake it for a chew toy?

This killed me... hahaha...

Seriously though.. I don't know where you are from, but I read my copy of Deep and honestly, I don't really collect them or anything.. it will collect dust.. if you're in America, I'll gladly send you my copy, if you're interested!

PM me if you'd like it! Hopefully the mail lady wouldn't be secreting anymore!
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    a change of plans. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    having to work and not being able to go to homecoming :( football and booze on an amazingly beautiful day would have been perfection!! oh well...at least it was a good day at work :D
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    one of my parrots died last night....:o 22 years old, she was the sweetest thing ever......
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Linda wrote:
    one of my parrots died last night....:o 22 years old, she was the sweetest thing ever......

Sorry to hear that Linda:(
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    pinot768pinot768 Posts: 295
    Missing my hubby...he's been gone since Monday, and doesn't come home until late Wednesday night...longest we've been apart since we've been together
    "I was born, and I know that I'll die...the in-between is mine."
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Being stuck out in the friggen wop-wops for over a week now waiting for my car to be fixed!! I want to go home!!! :(
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    Got on the scale...124! :eek:
    Last week I was 116 :(
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    My car wouldn't start this morning. I just bought a new battery a couple weeks ago, which means something more expensive is wrong with my sled.
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    my dad being admitted to the hospital.
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    i've completely lost my voice...and i'm hoping that i'm not getting strep :eek:
    oh sexy man voice...please go away. i prefer my tiny girl voice ;)
  • Options
    I'm still sick. Ugh.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I'm still sick. Ugh.

That's cuz you live in Coldville, USA.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    That's cuz you live in Coldville, USA.

Not everyone can live where it's 80 degrees and close to the beach ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Not everyone can live where it's 80 degrees and close to the beach ;)
    for the record...it was 60 and blustery today...I LOVED it! I'd move to Coldville, USA in a heartbeat (no joke!)
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    A host of things.
  • Options
    Another fecking headache and the weather's crap :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Dysmenorrhea sucks!
    "i forgot the words...."