Options

what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    well you know that doggy only saved those kittens so he could eat them later when no ones watching. :p:D
    Boo!!! :( meanie! :p
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Boo!!! :( meanie! :p

hey! tis is not as if im the one thats gonna eat them. :p

little too warm here today for my liking.

oh and i have yet again misplaced one of my CDs. this time its rise against's appeal to reason
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Something really weird happening
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    liars and fakes and bullshit. :mad:
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    Txt Message...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    reading about a doggie that was horribly abused and has a scar permanently around his neck from a wire noose.
    :mad: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!! :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    missing a really important call.. shit..
    wah
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    well i have a new one upon reading my mail

got a new card a month ago

last name chopped off, NEED full name on card so requested new card

new card received today

NAME SPELT F*CKING WRONG

ffs
    wah
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,157
    it's Payday which would normally be a good thing but haveing very little left over after bills
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Still doubting someone after all this time....even though I know I shouldn't. Can't shake it.

Being made to wait until my actual birthday for a present....I'm 32, I'm not 11, give the fuckin' present already? Sheeesh!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    I'm 32, I'm not 11, give the fuckin' present already? Sheeesh!

LOL the irony is overwhelming :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    haha :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA! To me the fun of having a birthday is giving people shit about what they are getting me and trying to get them to give it to me early.
    Actually, my mom gets me something every year and I have a friend girl who usually comes through with some good shit.....last year was the Tom Petty dvd set...this year I'm thinking its Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour, but that hussy just won't break down and give it up

FOUR DAYS!!!!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Having a migraine that was sooooo bad I thought I had a brain tumor at one point.I'm out of meds for them too. There's nothing like crying and dry heaving from a migraine when every little motion makes u sicker. Oh and I missed the Philles parade because of it.:(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    :( stuff
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    waiting...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    not seeing spydee in his little costume on halloween. :(
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Still not feeling 100%.

Also today while looking for something in my closet I realized I couldn't find my toque that my mum knit for me. Not a usual toque but more dressy and perfect for work because it doesn't mess up the hair too much and now I can't find it. :( I want to find it not just because it is quite nice but rather special to me. :( :o
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Watching the Huskies lose to USC...but hey, at least we weren't at home, haha.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Having to use a friggin SHOE instead of a rubber mallot to take something apart to be moved because the soon to be ex husband came and took all of the tools while I wasn't home!!!!!!!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    well it was yesterday but, finding out my travel plans were changed from aftyernoon flight to an early morning flight.Work thing I should have expected it!I am suprised they can get us our checks on time!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Today being a big waste of time. I want my sunday back!!!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    Still feckin' coughing!!!
  • Options
    waiting...

I'm like in a constant waiting que for everything in life.. what the hell
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    My kids (the younger ones) throwing A temper tantrum because their dad did not call me to set up the plans with me for seeing them today (sounds petty--but really he is a dick; he actually calls their cell phones and makes the plans wIthout Letting me know, much less getting my permission). So, Mr. happy go call 911 all of the time (remember he got me arrested that time), calls them, they come and for once I get cops that scold him for abusing the 911 system and tell him that he could get im big trouble for doing that.
    then they tell me that I need to get legal help (like yesterday...as they say..well some say)....and keep the kids out of the issues.

Then a commamdo (commander, I know) comes and tells my husband (by this time he is here) to grow up. And the pussy lies to the cop, telling him that I blame the divorce on the kids? WTF???? again.........WTF?????????????????

OK, SUCH A BAD WORD. i DON'T USUALLY USE BUT WHAT A PUSSY....... DAMN....HOW DID HE GET ME PREGNANT 4 TIMES??

wow........

so I am now tiling my bathroom that is a mess and when I am done, I should begin to feel empowered.

I will tell you later..............
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    Another setback today.

Fucking pneumonia now.
  • Options
    K.LOK.LO Posts: 163
    Working everyday on the weekend.
  • Options
    Another setback today.

Fucking pneumonia now.

Sorry to hear that :(
  • Options
    K.LO wrote:
    Working everyday on the weekend.
    and yet here you are. You should fit right in!

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Another setback today.

Fucking pneumonia now.

i'm sorry brother...stay strong