Options

~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

1582583584585586588»

Comments

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,940
    We’re getting ready to put our Twinkie to rest it’s been a tough time for her these last two weeks she’s got no control of her back legs and today she’s been having diarrhea since early this morning! She’s close to 15 years old and needs to rest my daughter has decided to have the service done here at home she wants her body cremated to keep her ashes, I don’t have anything else I can say we’ve been getting ready for this decision it’s the correct thing to do I can’t have my Twinkie suffering! Be well everyone hug your pooches 🐕 😔
    Sending so much love to you and your family @josevolution. It’s never easy whether you have to make the decision or it’s made for you. Your little Twinkie will finally be free of pain again. I’ve given all my fur babies a hug in Twinkie’s honour.  💔💛💔💛💔

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    Thanks for the kind words folks i really appreciate it we’re calling on Monday to make arrangements for services at home! The weekend will be all about her and letting her know how much we love her and give her as much comfort as we can!
    much 🫶🏻🫶🏻 to all of you 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,192
    Love to you all.   Giving my four legged friends some extra love in your family's honor. 
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,881
    I'm very sorry Jose.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,940
    Thanks for the kind words folks i really appreciate it we’re calling on Monday to make arrangements for services at home! The weekend will be all about her and letting her know how much we love her and give her as much comfort as we can!
    much 🫶🏻🫶🏻 to all of you 
    (((Hugs))) 
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    We took her last night to the emergency vet to put to rest we had appointment for this morning for home service but she was suffering and that was the last thing we wanted for her! Now she’s pain free resting in doggie heaven playing with her best friends 🥲🥲 will love you and never forget you Twinkie 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,356
    :cry:

So sorry Jose. She was a cutie.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,181
    edited June 17
    So sorry, Jose 😢. You did the right thing. I remember bringing one of my cats in the middle of the night for the same reason. I couldn’t have her suffer a minute longer. We are here for you. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    :cry:

So sorry Jose. She was a cutie.
    GlowGirl said:
    So sorry, Jose 😢. You did the right thing. I remember bringing one of my cats in the middle of the night for the same reason. I couldn’t have her suffer a minute longer. We are here for you. 
    Thanks folks I’m coming to terms with it my daughter is really really upset but we all agreed no more pain or discomfort for her was the correct course of action it’s never easy saying goodbye to loved family members no matter human or animals! 
  • Options
    soph189soph189 Posts: 243
    So sorry Jose 🥺 That photo brought tears to my eyes. Reminded me of my own pups I’ve lost and also my 16 yr old Percy who’s slowed down so much this year. Sounds like Twinkie was so loved and you gave her a great life. Run free sweet girl 🌈🐾🤍
  • Options
    soph189 said:
    So sorry Jose 🥺 That photo brought tears to my eyes. Reminded me of my own pups I’ve lost and also my 16 yr old Percy who’s slowed down so much this year. Sounds like Twinkie was so loved and you gave her a great life. Run free sweet girl 🌈🐾🤍
    Thanks 🙏 this community really helps in times like these