~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Ok i will make it a point to get those pictures of Trix up this weekend. It is the last ones that i took of her.

On a brighter note, i have found a rescue dalmation that i am thinking about adopting, i still need to get a hold of them and find out some more information. Also there is another one that i have not seen yet but playing tag with them about one here in Montana. She is, i believe 5 yrs old AKC in all. The only thing about her is that he might want to breed her at his dime. I still need to talk to him, but i really don't think i would want to do that. The good thing is that he is in Montana. I shall call him later tonight.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    Ok i will make it a point to get those pictures of Trix up this weekend. It is the last ones that i took of her.

On a brighter note, i have found a rescue dalmation that i am thinking about adopting, i still need to get a hold of them and find out some more information. Also there is another one that i have not seen yet but playing tag with them about one here in Montana. She is, i believe 5 yrs old AKC in all. The only thing about her is that he might want to breed her at his dime. I still need to talk to him, but i really don't think i would want to do that. The good thing is that he is in Montana. I shall call him later tonight.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

That is really cool! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I finally installed the containment fence...on boxing day :lol: only had it sitting there for about 3 months. Well I put the collar in Rufus, took him towards the gate and worked with him for about 5 mins so he knew where the allowed/disallowed zones were. Then I walked across the road and left the gate open, he walked into the disallowed area, it beeped at him and he stopped, he took a couple more steps and got more intense, the he stood still and he got a little buzz from it....and he ran to the house and laid on his bed!!!!

so a couple days later I was going out, I picked up the collar and he went and laid on his bed and looked at me with his depressed face :( I have put the collar on him 2 more times since then when I have just gone to visit the neighbours...and he hasn't even come near the fences or gates. I haven't put the collar on him all this week, and he still doesn't try to escape! YAy, no more houdini!

Now my neighbour on the top side, is borrowing the collar for his dog as he wants to keep him away from the fence that we share as thier side is just thick with mud from all the storms we have had. He has used it for 2 days now and he doesn't go near the fence.

Some people think they are cruel, but sometimes we have to resort to extreme measures to ensure our dogs are safe.
    Well not so good news on the rescue Dalmation that i was interested in. He has to stay where he is :(
    Here is part of the reason that they told me.

"Unfortunately Bubba needs to stay here bec. he is a low uric acid dog from the back cross project and he is intact. We’d like to keep him intact and available for breeding because he hopefully will help produce dogs that won’t develop any bladder stones."

bummer, but i still need to contact the one in Montana. I will work on the pictures when i get done in here, then be back to post the pictures.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    PJaddicted wrote:
    WH....good for you girl! I think you deserve your own dog too! Go for it, you won't be sorry.

Now I want to share something horrific with you all. This poor Dobe has been through hell. I wish there was a way to get to the prior owner and starve them.

http://www.ildoberescue.com/displayDog.php?id=1957
    OMG what's wrong with its front leg??
    :cry::cry:

There was a retriever that was severely emaciated last year at the BC SPCA
    how could people do that?!?!?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    So here are the pictures that i have been talking about. As i look back at these i can see the pain in her eyes :cry:

You can tell she is favoring her right leg. Her heart shape spot, she was full of love and loved getting attention and lovin...
    TrixSept20101.jpg

I had not noticed this, but she is sticking her tounge out at me. She was the best dog EVER
    TrixSept2010.jpg

She was happy to go for a ride!!! This picture you can see the mass was really huge on her right leg.
    TrixSept20102.jpg

Trix is also in the deep news letter, the one in 2006 i think. It is the one that you had to place the dogs with the owners.

The pain is deep, thought i could do this without crying. I was wrong :cry:

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

great pics....trix was happy and loved you

don't forget that
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Yeah, great photo's. Treasure them and remember the good times you had together.Be strong you have great support here.
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    PJaddicted wrote:
    WH....good for you girl! I think you deserve your own dog too! Go for it, you won't be sorry.

Now I want to share something horrific with you all. This poor Dobe has been through hell. I wish there was a way to get to the prior owner and starve them.

http://www.ildoberescue.com/displayDog.php?id=1957
    Who the fuck can let any animal become like that :twisted: :twisted:
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    I had not noticed this, but she is sticking her tounge out at me. She was the best dog EVER
    I'm so glad to see these pictures of Trix and how much you loved her.
    Don't we all think that our fur-kids are the best dogs? We feel that way because we love them SO MUCH.
    Yes, Trix was the best and I'm so glad you had her in your life.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    I'm so glad to see these pictures of Trix and how much you loved her.
    Don't we all think that our fur-kids are the best dogs? We feel that way because we love them SO MUCH.
    Yes, Trix was the best and I'm so glad you had her in your life.

Thanks guys....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

286368eb.jpg?t=1295149470

:lol::lol:
    ^^^ had that in a text a little while back, funny then funny now...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    168273_145951822126069_100001337553346_213496_2931642_n.jpg

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: Gravy!!! Nice picture!!!

And Trixxx looks FUNNY! (in a good way) Love the pics! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    aNiMaL wrote:
    168273_145951822126069_100001337553346_213496_2931642_n.jpg

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

He is thinking " rut row " I see Bears....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    norm wrote:
    286368eb.jpg?t=1295149470

:lol::lol:

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    RIP Trix

Hang in there...it will get easier
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Had to laugh at Rufus today. He was asleep on the lounge room floor and looked over at him only to see his tail wagging furiously! :lol: It'd stop the go again...it was the kind " woohoo you're home" tail wag. Then his tail went really fast and then his back legs started to move like he was running.......that must've been one really great dream! :D
    Had to laugh at Rufus today. He was asleep on the lounge room floor and looked over at him only to see his tail wagging furiously! :lol: It'd stop the go again...it was the kind " woohoo you're home" tail wag. Then his tail went really fast and then his back legs started to move like he was running.......that must've been one really great dream! :D

That always put a smile on my face. Trix would do the same thing all the time, but all four paws would be going and she would make sounds. I figured it was squirls she was running after.

Thanks for posting!!! ;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

So i talked the guy about his Dalmation, and sad to say he let one of his friends take her last night. :( The guy just lost one of his dogs.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    So i talked the guy about his Dalmation, and sad to say he let one of his friends take her last night. :( The guy just lost one of his dogs.
    Sorry to hear that.
    The right situation will happen for you, I'm sure of it. :)
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

Wasn't the right girl for you....she is coming....Trix is going to be in charge and send you the perfect companion when the time is right! No need to worry....open that big beautiful heart of yours to a new love and she/he will be delivered!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Haven't been around for a bit (no computer :o)

Molly is in the dog house, she had a fight with a houseplant while we were at work and unfortunately the houseplant lost. :roll:
  • BH304897BH304897 Posts: 137
    Bo-and-Drums.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    BH304897 wrote:
    Bo-and-Drums.gif

awww...lookit the sweet little yeallow labbie being good and not chewing on your stands! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Claireack wrote:
    Haven't been around for a bit (no computer :o)

Molly is in the dog house, she had a fight with a houseplant while we were at work and unfortunately the houseplant lost. :roll:
    I've had that experience, in fact nearly gave up on houseplants after one of my dogs destroyed a few.
    Another dog ate every plant except the chives in my newly planted herb garden. Twice! I moved the herb garden to outside the fence.
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Hi everyone! Check out American Idol tonight and look for my beautiful niece Jess....she tried out in NJ. This picture is from the commercial....looks like she has something in her hand!

608834169_2172058051_0.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown