IMG_4956.JPG

:clap:
  • norm wrote:
    finally got a pic of norm with his ear doing a yoda thing :D
    IMG_4956.JPG
    The force is strong in this one :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    LOVVVVVVVE all the snowy pictures!!! :D I hope everyone enjoyed a good holiday weekend!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • People should be this caring and responsible.

http://www.pawnation.com/2010/12/23/hom ... e_facebook
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    DSCN0106.jpg
    DSCN0099.jpg
    DSCN0059.jpg
    DSCN0052.jpg
    DSCN0041.jpg
    DSCN0039.jpg
    DSCN0018.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • norm wrote:
    norm: "can i go?!"
    me: "sure. but i'm not coming to get ya when you get stuck"
    IMG_4797.JPG

he is actually looking at a ski lift which is about 1000 feet away...he couldn't figure it out :)
    IMG_4803.JPG

i can't tell if he's happy or not
    IMG_4805.JPG

this is about 7-8 feet high...norm was on top of it but didn't realize the edge was close...you can see where he fell through right below the trees
    IMG_4799.JPG

You live in a really beautiful area...I'm stuck in the flatlands...
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • PJaddicted wrote:
    DSCN0106.jpg
    DSCN0099.jpg
    DSCN0059.jpg
    DSCN0052.jpg
    DSCN0041.jpg
    DSCN0039.jpg
    DSCN0018.jpg
    Looks like Petey and Monty had a good xmas! :thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,888
    so.....a well meaning friend bought gracie a tennis ball/rope bone for christmas. it lasted about a half an hour. she has very good paw/mouth coordination :lol:

she also got a reindeer. it lasted about 10 minutes. first, she chewed off the ball on his hat. then, the antlers. then, the hat. then, the ears. then, the scarf. then, she started in on the body. then, it went in the trash :shock: she's very methodical.

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

here she is with one that's not destroyed yet.....but probably soon will be. :roll:

IMG_3175.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    These pictures are so great, I love all of them. Do we all have the best dogs or what?

Brian got a snowman for Christmas, the nose is almost gone now.

photo-7-1.jpg

And he loves his Mr. Bill. We love it too cause it says "Oh nooooooo...."

photo-6-1.jpg
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Happy New Year from my beautiful boy Petey!

DSCN0135.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • I've only posted once in this thread, but I visit it often. I always leave with a smile on my face. I'll have to post some pics of my little beagle in his new sweater soon. Everyone's dogs are absolutely adorable!
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Happy New Year from my beautiful boy Petey!

DSCN0135.jpg

Petey is so beautiful (handsome). What a profile. Happy New Year!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,888

norm doesn't live there. it's just one of his many vacation homes. :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    Happy dogs in the snow...

IMG01313.jpg?t=1293909460

IMG01303.jpg?t=1293908900

IMG01310.jpg?t=1293909052

IMG01316.jpg?t=1293909125
    ~JzP
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive wrote:

norm doesn't live there. it's just one of his many vacation homes. :lol:

double-finger.gif
  • So I haven't been online in a while cause I've been missing my boys. I have cried over them many times so far, and their b-days are coming up soon. February 14th, I hate that I have no fluffy Valentines to share the holiday with this year. I think I'm no where near done crying, but ,I know I won't be for a long time anyhow. So thanks for listening. Hope all the doggies' new year is going well, and all the humans too.
    So I haven't been online in a while cause I've been missing my boys. I have cried over them many times so far, and their b-days are coming up soon. February 14th, I hate that I have no fluffy Valentines to share the holiday with this year. I think I'm no where near done crying, but ,I know I won't be for a long time anyhow. So thanks for listening. Hope all the doggies' new year is going well, and all the humans too.

I, as well as everyone else in this thread, know what ure feeling. Its tough. Thanks to some good people in here AND non pearl jam frenz( :shock: )i'm always reminded of HAPPY times with my Surfer. Its weird, when im about to cry or be super sadd, i get these little reminders to look passed my saddness. Then i come here to look at all the cute doggies and they fill my heart with so much joy! For exxxample......i LOVVVVVVVE seeing doggies all snuggled up or in frog legs position! i let out the biggest AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! and i feel happy again. Sure, i wish i could still post pics of Surfer and tell stories of things he does but....i cant so i just live vicariously through the doggie owners here! :lol: Speaking of doggies snuggled....here is Matan this past Christmas season. He is soooooooo cute! :D
    snuggledmat.jpg

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

imalive wrote:
    so.....a well meaning friend bought gracie a tennis ball/rope bone for christmas. it lasted about a half an hour. she has very good paw/mouth coordination :lol:

she also got a reindeer. it lasted about 10 minutes. first, she chewed off the ball on his hat. then, the antlers. then, the hat. then, the ears. then, the scarf. then, she started in on the body. then, it went in the trash :shock: she's very methodical.

IMG_3175.jpg

She looks RADIANT!!! She has grown up well, Rob! :D

Not sure if I posted this picture of DOOBY or not but here he is trying to post in this doggie thread! :lol:
    doobonweb.jpg

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Visited the parents over the holidays. Got to re-bond with my "brothers" Prince and T.J.

T.J. . . .

653beab4.jpg

and Prince . . .

ee96fdff.jpg

649508eb.jpg
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Visited the parents over the holidays. Got to re-bond with my "brothers" Prince and T.J.

T.J. . . .

653beab4.jpg

and Prince . . .

ee96fdff.jpg

649508eb.jpg
    GREAT pics!!! is that a Russian Rottie? or Asian descent? I swear he Looks Russian. Gorgeous dogs! andSENROCK your right, this thread came at the perfect time!!! I don't think I would have made it out of this loss this easily, if not for the great dog owners here. It also makes me realize I am doing the right thing, finding great forever homes for animals in need! thanks for all the support I've gotten from all the other doggie people on here.
    This is a doggie that belongs to a friend i grew up with. She told me about him earlier this summer but we havnt hadd a chance to meet. She surprised me the other day and brought him to meet me. If you know me, you can IMMAGINE my squeals of exxxcitement!!! :lol: EVERYONE in my cousins house was laughing at me but i didnt care cuz i was in LOVE! His name is Macho! When i walked in the house, i sat down and a few seconds later, i hear paws on the floor and im like wtf???? Nexxxt thing i know, im greeted by this BEAUTIFUL Bulldog and he wobbles up and sits at my feet and nudges me to pet him! :) i cant exxxplain the happiness i felt to have doggie interaction! I miss playing with a dog and petting them and running with them and just regular doggie things. My heart needs it. So it was a very special surprise and Macho and i hung out alllllll night and enjoyed each others company. :D
    machoface.jpg

Here he is doing the frog legs pose while his owner and i prepared his food!
    macho2.jpg

here he is sleeping! this is what he did for HOURS!!! :lol:
    machosleep3-2.jpg

i dont usually post my picture online but.....here is me being in total admiration of my new doggie friend!
    menmacho2a.jpg

Visited the parents over the holidays. Got to re-bond with my "brothers" Prince and T.J.

and Prince . . .

ee96fdff.jpg

:shock: Prince looks a LOT like Surfers momma!!!!!! i LOVVVVVE these pictures!!!! :D

He's a German Rottie. He's friggin big though :lol::lol: And such a puppy still :D

Awww, Sen that's awesome. Macho's a cutie. Do you have plans to eventually bring another dog into your life? It sounds like Surfer has left a big void {{{hugs}}}
    SENROCK wrote:

and Prince . . .

ee96fdff.jpg

:shock: Prince looks a LOT like Surfers momma!!!!!! i LOVVVVVE these pictures!!!! :D

Was Surfer's momma Canadian? :lol:
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    SENROCK wrote:
    This is a doggie that belongs to a friend i grew up with. She told me about him earlier this summer but we havnt hadd a chance to meet. She surprised me the other day and brought him to meet me. If you know me, you can IMMAGINE my squeals of exxxcitement!!! :lol: EVERYONE in my cousins house was laughing at me but i didnt care cuz i was in LOVE! His name is Macho! When i walked in the house, i sat down and a few seconds later, i hear paws on the floor and im like wtf???? Nexxxt thing i know, im greeted by this BEAUTIFUL Bulldog and he wobbles up and sits at my feet and nudges me to pet him! :) i cant exxxplain the happiness i felt to have doggie interaction! I miss playing with a dog and petting them and running with them and just regular doggie things. My heart needs it. So it was a very special surprise and Macho and i hung out alllllll night and enjoyed each others company. :D
    machoface.jpg

Here he is doing the frog legs pose while his owner and i prepared his food!
    macho2.jpg

here he is sleeping! this is what he did for HOURS!!! :lol:
    machosleep3-2.jpg

i dont usually post my picture online but.....here is me being in total admiration of my new doggie friend!
    menmacho2a.jpg
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwh :)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    aww yeuh fifth lovin your avatar as usual NUMBER 1 IN THE LEAGUE BABY!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    haffajappa wrote:
    aww yeuh fifth lovin your avatar as usual NUMBER 1 IN THE LEAGUE BABY!

I know!!!! It's freakin awesome :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Let's hope that they continue with their outstanding work ethic. The last couple minutes of the game tonight were intense.
    He's a German Rottie. He's friggin big though :lol::lol: And such a puppy still :D

Awww, Sen that's awesome. Macho's a cutie. Do you have plans to eventually bring another dog into your life? It sounds like Surfer has left a big void {{{hugs}}}

As much as i REALLY need a doggie, I cant see that happening just yet. For now i'll just spoil everyone elses doggies! :wave:

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Thanks for sharing all those Christmas pictures and New Years well wishes and pictures.They all look so happy ;)

It was a tough year, but this year 2011 will be better!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland