~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• whata cutie!!! Thanks for sharing that pic.. what an adorable little guy!!
  • Somehow he just looks like a Gizmo. Cute doggie! :thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Somehow he just looks like a Gizmo. Cute doggie! :thumbup:

I know he sure does and I tell him that too. hehehe :)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,888
    PJaddicted wrote:
    GREAT PHOTOS everyone! My boys continue to do well, especially my sweet Pete! He had a great vacation in VT during Thanksgiving week. So nice to be able to take the dogs with us, I love having them with me 24/7! I read something while I was away that those of us who turn to our dogs instead of humans during times of stress, actually calm down and handle the stress better. See we all knew there was a reason we welcomed our furry children into our lives. Monty played in his first snow.

DSC03859.jpg
    DSC03856.jpg
    DSC03854.jpg
    i'm so happy to hear Petey is still doing well! :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Claireack wrote:
    Molly :D

DSCN0876_552.jpg
    the "snow beard" is a crack up! :lol::lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Austicman wrote:

100_3062-1.jpg
    EVERY TIME I see pictures of you dog brood, with the two giants, I think "damn! that has got to be a lot of work" :lol::lol:

where do they sleep, anyway? Gracie shares our bed and she pretty much sleeps wherever SHE wants. :roll:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Introducing...

C-ATCH Tessie ChCL, ChFH, ChWC
    DSC_0008.jpg
    way to go Tessie!!! :thumbup:

you didn't infect the show with ticks, didja? ;)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    norm wrote:
    IMG_4781a.jpg
    what up, norm? chillin' at the vacation compound, again? :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    haffajappa wrote:
    Sammi says: "thanks sista for cleaning your bedroom so i can finally find a good spot to crash!"
    463081e4-1.jpg?t=1290932969
    maybe.....not for sure ;) ......this might be the dog I'd most like to meet in the doggie thread.....except for her food snitching! ;)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    imalive wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    Sammi says: "thanks sista for cleaning your bedroom so i can finally find a good spot to crash!"
    463081e4-1.jpg?t=1290932969
    maybe.....not for sure ;) ......this might be the dog I'd most like to meet in the doggie thread.....except for her food snitching! ;)
    awwwwwwwwwwwww :)
    i'd LOVE to meet gracie... i think the two would be so sweet together

we seriously need to do a doggie meet up :D
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    sammisombrero.jpg?t=1291542508
    so a fellow fan in mexico had twins and we all sent him congratulations messages, here's a screenshot from me and sammi's message 8-)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    imalive wrote:
    Austicman wrote:

100_3062-1.jpg
    EVERY TIME I see pictures of you dog brood, with the two giants, I think "damn! that has got to be a lot of work" :lol::lol:

where do they sleep, anyway? Gracie shares our bed and she pretty much sleeps wherever SHE wants. :roll:

They are pretty good kids :D They keep each other amused a lot of the time. They where really good on the trip away. We thought they were going to more work than what they were.

We have a bunch of old lounge cushions up each side of the bed and they sleep there at night. We have a couple of old doggie blankets in the lounge room and while we have our dinner they know thats where they have to sit. Also when we settle in some for TV. Orbit loves Pearl Jam. Anytime I'm halfway through song on the guitar she comes over and starts nuzzling my strumming hand. She must think I'm butchering it! :lol:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Thank you SENROCK for starting this thread. I love this thread... It makes my day to get in here and see all the well loved doggies! It makes me feel confirmed in what I am doing; finding good, loving, forever homes for animals in need. I love that everyone has their dogs tagged and have addy tags. That makes a world of diference in relocating your pet.. so does keeping up with Micro-chipping. I must MUST advocate the MC programs! I have gotten one of my wolf-dogs back after a camping trip gone horribly wrong, so I value this program. Once again it IS worth the investment, and should be considered.

Oh my God, thank YOU guys for keeping this thread going! Its helped a LOT during my loss. Gracie was introduced here when she was a tiny puppy and that was when imalive lost Shelby, and i lost my Surfer. Seeing Gracie in here made my heart want a puppy for the first time since Surf died. imalive was soooo helpful in making me feel at ease. :D So were the rest of the doggie crew! And PJaddicted? oh my god she is an angel!!! PJ_ROCKS listened to a lot of my "i miss surfer" stories and i will never forget that. All of the doggies in here are very special. I do miss seeing pictures of Dakota-failedp's saint bernard! We've got a great little doggie family here and i love that. :D So again, whispering hands.......THANK YOU for being a part of this thread!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    norm wrote:
    norm visited with his 'cousins' tucker and brophy :D

IMG_4659.JPG

I'm gonna pretend like thats the top of Surfs head and that he and normie DID get to play!!! :lol:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

Austicman wrote:
    While you all have been freezing in the snow we've been relaxing at the beach!! :D
    100_3050-1.jpg

100_3052-1.jpg

100_3062-1.jpg

100_3063-1.jpg

100_3082-1.jpg

It was all too much for Bubba. She has slept for the last two days!
    100_3084-1.jpg

I. freakin. LOVVVVVE these pictures!!!! And Orbit looks FABULOUS!!!!!! :D I need to visit you guys! :lol:

Hi Gizmo! :wave: its been a long time, i hope you are keeping warm out there!!! :D

Today is/was Surfers birthday. I miss him ALL the time but......its helped a lot to have all of you guys in here. :) I dont have new pictures to post obviously but here is one of my tattoo! I think i posted it before but a lonnnnnnng time ago! :lol: I remember painting one of the nights when it was cold. Surf and i were hangin out in my garage and i thought hmm.....im gonna paint his paws and like stamp them on paper! :lol: the dude hadd a FIT! But im gladd i did it cuz i added one paw in my sketch during my plane ride to hawaii. I always said when i FINALLY make it there, i would get a tattoo of something special. And i did. Its not fancy cuz it was a quik sketch but i love it and its surfs actual paw and his name in my own writing! :D
    surftatt.jpg

• SENROCK wrote:
    Today is/was Surfers birthday. I miss him ALL the time but......its helped a lot to have all of you guys in here. :) I dont have new pictures to post obviously but here is one of my tattoo! I think i posted it before but a lonnnnnnng time ago! :lol: I remember painting one of the nights when it was cold. Surf and i were hangin out in my garage and i thought hmm.....im gonna paint his paws and like stamp them on paper! :lol: the dude hadd a FIT! But im gladd i did it cuz i added one paw in my sketch during my plane ride to hawaii. I always said when i FINALLY make it there, i would get a tattoo of something special. And i did. Its not fancy cuz it was a quik sketch but i love it and its surfs actual paw and his name in my own writing! :D
    surftatt.jpg
    We never get over missing our doggie friends. I've said goodbye to Artie, Sadie, Riley, Tess, Buffy, and Pete. :cry:

But they live forever in my heart! And I think of them in Dog Heaven, running in the grass, chasing squirrels, playing fetch.

Sen, Surfer is ALWAYS with you. Your friends are ALWAYS here for you.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    happy birthday surfer!!!

norm is in the backyard chasing a squirrel for ya! :D
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Happy Birthday Surfer!!

Orbit's floppy lips
    100_3052-2-1.jpg

Ringo in his invisable high heels :P
    100_3060-1.jpg
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    SENROCK wrote:
    surftatt.jpg
    cool tat
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• SENROCK wrote:
    surftatt.jpg

Happy Birthday Surfer !

Cool story and tattoo

8-)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    Surfer lives on!
    ~JzP
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    SENROCK wrote:
    surftatt.jpg

Wow, that is BEAUTIFUL!!! You've given me an idea... I love that you have his actual pawprint. It's just gorgeous... and Surfer is always with you.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Wow, that is BEAUTIFUL!!! You've given me an idea... I love that you have his actual pawprint. It's just gorgeous... and Surfer is always with you.

i'm not a tattoo person at all, but a norm paw print tat intrigues me :think:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    norm wrote:

Well, if it's Norm I'm thinking you should just paint his paws and have him walk all over your back. I can't quite picture him standing still long enough to get just one... and after all, he is a party on four paws...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    norm wrote:

Well, if it's Norm I'm thinking you should just paint his paws and have him walk all over your back. I can't quite picture him standing still long enough to get just one... and after all, he is a party on four paws...

:lol::lol:

and even if i could corral him, let's say i used an ink pad to get his print...next thing i know they'll be paws all over the place!! :shock: :lol:

i remember seeing a guy who had tattooed his kids feet from when they were born on his calves...i thought that was cool
  • SENROCK wrote:
    surftatt.jpg
    So cool!! (your Tatt) And I'm so sorry you lost Surfer. I loved both my wolf-dogs, but Momo was my road-dog, and travelled all over the country with me when I followed PJ all over. And when we were in Missouri one year I got him tattoed over my heart. I wish I'd tatt'd Ace too..Just like what I'm going through, and yet I KNOW there is another very special dog waiting to share all of us that are dogless at the moment's' lives. Again I don't know what I'd have done without this thread to help me get over having finally to say good bye to both of my boys.. I miss them everyday, but they taught me so much too, that I have to end my sigh with a 'thanks for everything guys'. Glad to see you back Senrock.
    norm wrote:
    and even if i could corral him, let's say i used an ink pad to get his print...next thing i know they'll be paws all over the place!! :shock: :lol:

i remember seeing a guy who had tattooed his kids feet from when they were born on his calves...i thought that was cool

I only have tattoos that are REALLY important to me (as you know), so I have Spydee's baby footprint tattooed on my ankle! :D Im a big fan of feet :oops: so I thought it was better to get his footprint than just his name. My nieces are jealous and ask me where THEIR foot is! :lol:

Unlost-if you need assistance with your design let me know. i am a tattoo designer! ;)

Thanks everybody for the wishes and kindness. If you guys remember, can you pm me your mailing addresses please? DONT ASK QUESTIONS!!! 8-)