~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,888
    SENROCK wrote:
    Happy Thanksgiving, frenz! I hope all the beautiful doggies of yours enjoy a nice feast! Remember to give them all an exxxtra scooby snack! :D
    but no turkey! I think I heard turkey is bad for doggies :?

ditto, Sen....Happy Thankgiving to you, all the doggies and their parents. We're very thankful for the support we've gotten here and for the fact Gracie is (as norm said) still annoying the crap out of us! :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    Happy Thanksgiving, frenz! I hope all the beautiful doggies of yours enjoy a nice feast! Remember to give them all an exxxtra scooby snack! :D
    but no turkey! I think I heard turkey is bad for doggies :?

ditto, Sen....Happy Thankgiving to you, all the doggies and their parents. We're very thankful for the support we've gotten here and for the fact Gracie is (as norm said) still annoying the crap out of us! :mrgreen:

i said that?!? :oops: :lol::lol:

happy turkey day to all the pearl jam doggies...i'm thankful for you all :mrgreen:
    seven degrees this morning :shock: . Gracie was a pretty good sport about her new "accessories." :lol:

hey, it's either booties or watching her chew at her paws for the rest of the day.

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    awww poor gracie

norm is loving the snow...when we got here the other night it was 4 degrees...it didn't even faze him :roll: :? :lol::lol:
  • imalive wrote:
    seven degrees this morning :shock: . Gracie was a pretty good sport about her new "accessories." :lol:

hey, it's either booties or watching her chew at her paws for the rest of the day.

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg
    Thats a great pic.
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    imalive wrote:

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! :D I wish it would snow in Cali.......i wanna make a snow doggie! :lol:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    norm visited with his 'cousins' tucker and brophy :D

IMG_4657.JPG

IMG_4659.JPG

Brophy
    IMG_4665.JPG

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

IMG_4674.JPG

IMG_4693.JPG

IMG_4695.JPG
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    AWEsome pictures of Norm and Gracie... sighs... Thanks for sharing

Thanks you guys...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    imalive wrote:

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg
    Gracie looks adorable :D and all the other snow doggies.
    Charlie, Maddie, Bonnie, Faith, Lucy, Dottie and newest addition Duke really enjoyed their favorite holiday, they had lots of turkey and all the trimmings and were all very well behaved :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    imalive wrote:

IMG_2433.jpg

I just love this picture!!!

We had our first little sprinkling of snow (not enough for a covering). Molly slipped on it, then decided the best course of action was to eat it :D
    during thanksgiving dinner last night at my sister's house, this is what their dog tucker was doing while we were eating...staring at the turkey and moaning :lol::lol:

f7769169.jpg
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    norm wrote:
    during thanksgiving dinner last night at my sister's house, this is what their dog tucker was doing while we were eating...staring at the turkey and moaning :lol::lol:

f7769169.jpg
    ooh i love that kitchen
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    dad, can we go outside?
    IMG_4703.JPG

ok...
    IMG_4708.JPG

IMG_4713.JPG

IMG_4715.JPG

IMG_4719.JPG

IMG_4721.JPG
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    norm wrote:
    norm visited with his 'cousins' tucker and brophy :D

IMG_4657.JPG

IMG_4659.JPG

Brophy
    IMG_4665.JPG

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

IMG_4674.JPG

IMG_4693.JPG

IMG_4695.JPG

I was just about to saz that your comment was useless without photos!! Had to check in here....missing my girls as I'm in Deutschland with friends for Thanksgiving and more. Girls are with "dad". ;) Love to all myon-line dogs!!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • imalive wrote:

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg
    Gracie says "I've got a feeling we're not in Vegas anymore." :think: :? :wtf:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    imalive wrote:

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg
    SO cute!
    Everytime it snowed I haven't been able to go out wtih sammi because I've been working so much :( :(
    Those booties are a good idea, Sammi has built in ones but I wonder if i should try these too... :D
  • here's the scoop on booties.. they are nearly imperative to the longer haired breeds in snowy climates, for two major reasons.. Thrush and salt burn.. Thrush is caused by them licking their feet constantly due to the cold or snowballs and once it gets going it is difficult to halt. It's not like you can used mild bleach to dry it up like you can with horses. Besides if it gets too far gone, it can eat ulcers into the webbing and pads of the dog's feet,which leave behind painful scarring. As for salt burn or salt blisters, The salt they use for the streets and side walks is terribly corrosive ( just LOOK at what it can do to your vehicles!), and any prolonged exposure to the salted surfaces is awfully painful once the salt burn into the pads of your dog's feet. They look funny and most dogs fight them at first, but as a long time dog owner in snowy regions, I stand behind these things 100%!! If you have long haired dogs, and live where it snows.. get booties!! We even have booties for the Blue Heeler just to avoid the salt burns. They are sooooo worth the investment. Hope everyone's doggies are doing great!! and furry christmas to them all!!
    yeah the pic isn't great but the snow was up to his belly :D
    890be4c5.jpg

walking down the walkway from the road to the cabin
    01fdc033.jpg
  • haffajappa wrote:

That's awesome :lol::lol::lol:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Excellent pix of Gracie and Norm et al. They all look like they are having a blast :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Sammi says: "thanks sista for cleaning your bedroom so i can finally find a good spot to crash!"
    463081e4-1.jpg?t=1290932969
    here's the scoop on booties.. they are nearly imperative to the longer haired breeds in snowy climates, for two major reasons.. Thrush and salt burn.. Thrush is caused by them licking their feet constantly due to the cold or snowballs and once it gets going it is difficult to halt. It's not like you can used mild bleach to dry it up like you can with horses. Besides if it gets too far gone, it can eat ulcers into the webbing and pads of the dog's feet,which leave behind painful scarring. As for salt burn or salt blisters, The salt they use for the streets and side walks is terribly corrosive ( just LOOK at what it can do to your vehicles!), and any prolonged exposure to the salted surfaces is awfully painful once the salt burn into the pads of your dog's feet. They look funny and most dogs fight them at first, but as a long time dog owner in snowy regions, I stand behind these things 100%!! If you have long haired dogs, and live where it snows.. get booties!! We even have booties for the Blue Heeler just to avoid the salt burns. They are sooooo worth the investment. Hope everyone's doggies are doing great!! and furry christmas to them all!!

what brand do you go with? Gracie inherited hers and the dog she got them from had big front feet....so that pair doesn't fit. The back ones stay on well, but we either need to get 4 new ones that fit or just buy 2 more of what she has in the smaller size. See? look here....she lost the fronts as she was (again) getting her butt kicked! :lol::lol:

IMG_3129.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    IMG_4735.JPG

IMG_4736.JPG

IMG_4738.JPG
    norm is a happy boy! :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • awesome pics
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • imalive wrote:
    here's the scoop on booties.. they are nearly imperative to the longer haired breeds in snowy climates, for two major reasons.. Thrush and salt burn.. Thrush is caused by them licking their feet constantly due to the cold or snowballs and once it gets going it is difficult to halt. It's not like you can used mild bleach to dry it up like you can with horses. Besides if it gets too far gone, it can eat ulcers into the webbing and pads of the dog's feet,which leave behind painful scarring. As for salt burn or salt blisters, The salt they use for the streets and side walks is terribly corrosive ( just LOOK at what it can do to your vehicles!), and any prolonged exposure to the salted surfaces is awfully painful once the salt burn into the pads of your dog's feet. They look funny and most dogs fight them at first, but as a long time dog owner in snowy regions, I stand behind these things 100%!! If you have long haired dogs, and live where it snows.. get booties!! We even have booties for the Blue Heeler just to avoid the salt burns. They are sooooo worth the investment. Hope everyone's doggies are doing great!! and furry christmas to them all!!

what brand do you go with? Gracie inherited hers and the dog she got them from had big front feet....so that pair doesn't fit. The back ones stay on well, but we either need to get 4 new ones that fit or just buy 2 more of what she has in the smaller size. See? look here....she lost the fronts as she was (again) getting her butt kicked! :lol::lol:

IMG_3129.jpg
    lol I always take me pets to Petco or Petsmart to have the opportunity to fit them first. They usually have quite the selection. which makes it so much easier.there are several different price ranges, but you want ones that you and your doggie like. Good luck!! And I love to see that everyone's dogs are tagged!!! Good humans!
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    GREAT PHOTOS everyone! My boys continue to do well, especially my sweet Pete! He had a great vacation in VT during Thanksgiving week. So nice to be able to take the dogs with us, I love having them with me 24/7! I read something while I was away that those of us who turn to our dogs instead of humans during times of stress, actually calm down and handle the stress better. See we all knew there was a reason we welcomed our furry children into our lives. Monty played in his first snow.

DSC03859.jpg
    DSC03856.jpg
    DSC03854.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown