gravyboat.jpg

he soo wants to jump in that water!! :D
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    norm wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Gravy boating on Lake Cushman.

gravyboat.jpg

That's putting it mildly!! She absolutely loves the water. Well...I guess it would be weird if she didn't. :D
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    aNiMaL wrote:

gravyboat.jpg

Cool picture...
    Has she ever, just jumped in the water?

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    Cool picture...
    Has she ever, just jumped in the water?
    Not from the boat, but from shore or a dock for sure!

I think it would be too hard to get her back in the aluminum boat from the water. So I wouldn't let her jump in.
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    I only saw sammi swim once.
    We were canoeing (my dad and I) and we thought it'd be funny to see what she'd do if we just kinda paddled away after our resting stop. It was like a grassy channel sort of thing that lead to the bottom of the mountain... it almost looked like somewhere you'd see an alligator (but of course we don't have those here). Anyways, after running along side us for a while on the bit of land she jumped in to try and swim to us...

...i've never seen a dog more frantic or panicked... i felt so baddd!!!! She tried climbing on a log but it kept turning... my dad and i felt really guilty after that..... :oops: :oops:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    haffajappa wrote:
    We were canoeing (my dad and I) and we thought it'd be funny to see what she'd do if we just kinda paddled away after our resting stop. It was like a grassy channel sort of thing that lead to the bottom of the mountain... it almost looked like somewhere you'd see an alligator (but of course we don't have those here). Anyways, after running along side us for a while on the bit of land she jumped in to try and swim to us...

...i've never seen a dog more frantic or panicked... i felt so baddd!!!! She tried climbing on a log but it kept turning... my dad and i felt really guilty after that..... :oops: :oops:
    How, that's just harsh! :o
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    aNiMaL wrote:

gravyboat.jpg

Gravy would enjoy a trip aboard the Salty Dog!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    aNiMaL wrote:
    norm wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:

gravyboat.jpg

That's putting it mildly!! She absolutely loves the water. Well...I guess it would be weird if she didn't. :D

it would be weird...which is why norm is weird!! he hates water!! :roll: :lol:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

yeah i know.
    we didn't know she'd hate swimming so much :oops: :(
    haffajappa wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

yeah i know.
    we didn't know she'd hate swimming so much :oops: :(
    It is funny though a little. KNowing everything worked out fine in the end (I assume). ;)
    norm wrote:
    it would be weird...which is why norm is weird!! he hates water!! :roll: :lol:
    Norm's got issues... :lol:

No really, if Gravy and Norm were together, she'd teach him how to swim.
    aNiMaL wrote:

gravyboat.jpg

Show me a picture of the Salty Dog! Great name for a boat!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    aNiMaL wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:

gravyboat.jpg

Show me a picture of the Salty Dog! Great name for a boat!

Go back a page while I look for a better one... I posted something earlier in the week with the three of them looking aft.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Go back a page while I look for a better one... I posted something earlier in the week with the three of them looking aft.
    Nice boat! Gravy and I would both love a trip aboard the Salty Dog! :D
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    So i get home from work last night and what do see, a happy Trix. She was happy and kinda playfull, it has been weeks since i have seen her like that, so i relished in the moment. Made me smile inside and out. It is still like a roller coaster around these parts, but i could tell she was actually happy. Man i miss those days, everyday!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    So i get home from work last night and what do see, a happy Trix. She was happy and kinda playfull, it has been weeks since i have seen her like that, so i relished in the moment. Made me smile inside and out. It is still like a roller coaster around these parts, but i could tell she was actually happy. Man i miss those days, everyday!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    My Lil man Monty...graduated from OB1....20 weeks old today! Pictures to follow next week, He is a doll, and getting him 8 weeks ago was a very good decision. Thank you all for your encouragement and support. Petey has a new Echo-cardiogram on August 11th. I am waiting until we return from our vacation, in which both dogs are going with us, I don't want to ruin vacation with potential bad news. I will be gone next week, we have a house on the water, both boys have life jackets and lots of new water toys. Talk to you all soon!

oxoxoxo
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    Awwws, glad to hear she's having a good day.
    Hopefully there are more to follow!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I'm getting geared up for a weekend of "small man syndrome". We are doggysittin my nephews goldie, Ben, and my little Rufus (min poodle) is very placid till there;s food and other dogs. He goes a touch psycho, hence the small man syndrome!! :lol: :roll:
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    This is the kind of post I was hoping to read. Yay for happy Trix and for you sharing the moment with her. :clap:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    How can so much poo come out of such a small dog - I'm quite convinced she must have a hidden stash of it somewhere.
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    So happy Trix is having a good time and that you are enjoying her.

DSC03009.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    This is cute & pretty funny.

A video of two dogs making sleds out of themselves by wiggling & gliding down snowhills, different angles, short shots, set to cool music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdJcYTh1rP0
    PJaddicted wrote:
    So happy Trix is having a good time and that you are enjoying her.

DSC03009.jpg
    Monty as yard art! :mrgreen:
    DangDang wrote:
    This is cute & pretty funny.

A video of two dogs making sleds out of themselves by wiggling & gliding down snowhills, different angles, short shots, set to cool music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdJcYTh1rP0
    :lol::lol:
    That was fun to watch on a hot day! :clap:
    norm had his "day of beauty" today and they always put a ribbon on his collar...check out todays! :lol::lol:

288efac1.jpg
    check it out! http://www.perpetualkid.com/design-your ... leash.aspx
    BOWO-0013.jpg

its a pretty cool idea i think
    norm wrote:
    norm had his "day of beauty" today and they always put a ribbon on his collar...check out todays! :lol::lol:

288efac1.jpg
    Norm looks quite studly! :mrgreen: