~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    Gracie saw her cancer doc yesterday. He asked her "where did your tumor go?" :mrgreen:

gracie: "my dad said that if i got rid of it, i will get unlimited treats!"

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    And now Norm is doing translations! :P

Way to go, Gracie! :clap:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    Gracie saw her cancer doc yesterday. He asked her "where did your tumor go?" :mrgreen:

gracie: "my dad said that if i got rid of it, i will get unlimited treats!"

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Awesome news !

:thumbup:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Good news all around today, Gracie and the soon-to-be Monty! :D:D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    imalive wrote:
    PJaddicted wrote:
    :D

Getting the puppy! Meeting the breeder up at Niagara Falls on Friday to pick him up! I think he may have a name....Monty!

I thought you weren't getting a puppy...........and that you wanted a "K" name :think: :wtf: :wtf: . Regardless, I'm happy for you. He'll make you happy............or drive you totally crazy! :lol::lol:

Can you imagine how confused the breeder is?! Poor women, I've been going back and forth with her since his birth 3/10/10. She took him to get his ears cropped 3X and couldn't go through with it. She felt in her heart that he was meant to be my puppy. I didn't want the ears cropped nor the tail docked, and she had asked me before the tail was done, do you want a puppy? I said NO. So the tails went. Then when it was time to crop I said NO 2 more times. She couldn't go through with it although most of the litter of 12 had their ears done. I kept contacting her and asking for pictures, why I really don't know. This boy has my heart for some reason, I feel like he is calling me to come and get him.

Now as for the name, the registered name has to contain a K, because he is from the breeders K litter. Same as Petey, he was from the P litter from his breeder. It's a European way of keeping track of your litters. So his name is: D....... (breeder name) King Montague. His call name will be MONTY! Petey is H......(breeder name) Prince Piere, aka PETEY! I think the name will fit the puppy better then any K name I could come up with.

CONGRATS ON GRACIES lACK OF CANCER!! That is very good news!

Here is my baby again!

11weeks-1.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Here are mine. The gray one is Zoey and the Tan one is Zeke.

IMG_3346ed5x7.jpg
    Stunned by my own reflection, it's looking back sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again. Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Here are mine. The gray one is Zoey and the Tan one is Zeke.

IMG_3346ed5x7.jpg
    Wow Zeke looks a lot like my grandoggie Faith! Shes a Boxer/Pitmix, most loving
    they are both just adorable :D
  • pandora wrote:

IMG_3346ed5x7.jpg
    Wow Zeke looks a lot like my grandoggie Faith! Shes a Boxer/Pitmix, most loving
    they are both just adorable :D

i had another person ask me once if they are pit/boxer mixes. that's funny.

they are both staffordshire bull terriers and they are both great. i love them to death. :)
    Stunned by my own reflection, it's looking back sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again. Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,880

IMG_3346ed5x7.jpg
    welcome to the doggie thread! :mrgreen:

gotta do something about the avatar, though. ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

IMG_3346ed5x7.jpg

Freakin' adorable.

I too have a Zeke, but he looks nothing like yours, haha. :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2

IMG_3346ed5x7.jpg

Oh my God they are gorgeous. What a beautiful portrait!

Welcome!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054

IMG_3346ed5x7.jpg

OMG they are super cute!

I just had to laugh. Rufus has gotten so lazy. As I work at night he usually sleeps with me during the day, and sleeps with my sone at night...so sleeps nearly 20hrs of the day!!! :o
    But he just achieved a new level of laziness. He is laying in the hallway that has 12m of sliding glass doors that open onto the verandah. He decided to have a big bark and growl at something, so I went to let him out only to find that he couldn't even be bothered to get up to bark, let alone go outside!!!!! :lol: :oops:
    I just had to laugh. Rufus has gotten so lazy. As I work at night he usually sleeps with me during the day, and sleeps with my sone at night...so sleeps nearly 20hrs of the day!!! :o
    But he just achieved a new level of laziness. He is laying in the hallway that has 12m of sliding glass doors that open onto the verandah. He decided to have a big bark and growl at something, so I went to let him out only to find that he couldn't even be bothered to get up to bark, let alone go outside!!!!! :lol: :oops:
    Penny does that sometimes in the evening. She'll be lying near us while we watch TV and start to bark and growl at something outside without ever getting up. It's like, "I'm such a badass, I can just lie here and be threatening."
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    imalive wrote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    imalive wrote:

AWESOME news!!!!!!!!!
    <3
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    imalive wrote:

Awesome :D

Happy Happy Joy Joy

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    Introducing Gem and Misty

SANY0043-1.jpg
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    so02see wrote:

SANY0043-1.jpg

Gem and Misty are purdy Coot!!! :D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Gracie. I hope she stays happy and healthy.

Monty's a cutie. Hope he gets lots of time with Petey!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    so02see wrote:

SANY0043-1.jpg

Well hello cuties! :wave:
    Details, please!
    so02see wrote:

SANY0043-1.jpg
    staring competition!
    so02see wrote:

SANY0043-1.jpg
    Super cute!
    What are they, Old English Sheepdogs? Border Collies? Baby bears? :P ;)
    so02see wrote:

SANY0043-1.jpg
    Super cute!

I think they're baby pandas who ended up on the wrong thread...
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389

>

Here is my Cody
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Hello to all the new dogs... :D

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,880
    so02see wrote:

SANY0043-1.jpg
    Super cute!
    i'll go with sheepdog somethings. :D
    loadedgun wrote:

>

Here is my Cody
    Hi, Cody! does dad have any real pictures of you? :? ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Tonight my mom said she ran into another dog at the park who had cancer... :cry: i immediately thought of Gracie

Hope both dogs do okay
    Keep up the good fight Gracie :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    PJaddicted wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    PJaddicted wrote:
    :D

Getting the puppy! Meeting the breeder up at Niagara Falls on Friday to pick him up! I think he may have a name....Monty!

I thought you weren't getting a puppy...........and that you wanted a "K" name :think: :wtf: :wtf: . Regardless, I'm happy for you. He'll make you happy............or drive you totally crazy! :lol::lol:

Can you imagine how confused the breeder is?! Poor women, I've been going back and forth with her since his birth 3/10/10. She took him to get his ears cropped 3X and couldn't go through with it. She felt in her heart that he was meant to be my puppy. I didn't want the ears cropped nor the tail docked, and she had asked me before the tail was done, do you want a puppy? I said NO. So the tails went. Then when it was time to crop I said NO 2 more times. She couldn't go through with it although most of the litter of 12 had their ears done. I kept contacting her and asking for pictures, why I really don't know. This boy has my heart for some reason, I feel like he is calling me to come and get him.

Now as for the name, the registered name has to contain a K, because he is from the breeders K litter. Same as Petey, he was from the P litter from his breeder. It's a European way of keeping track of your litters. So his name is: D....... (breeder name) King Montague. His call name will be MONTY! Petey is H......(breeder name) Prince Piere, aka PETEY! I think the name will fit the puppy better then any K name I could come up with.

CONGRATS ON GRACIES lACK OF CANCER!! That is very good news!

Here is my baby again!

11weeks-1.jpg

Today's the day? Monty is so cute (and I love his ears!)
  • so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    Gem and Misty are Old English Sheepdogs. I can't beleive they are going to get as big as their Mom while they are this size. They are 3.5 weeks old in that picture so we have another 5-6 weeks before we bring them home but we keep visiting them and their 8 litter mates.

We have had Old English before and even had two at the same time but one was older. I'm excited but nervous about having two big pups tearing out of control around the house but I know I'll love every minute. The names are the most PJ inspired I could get away with (hubby doesnt even know there is a connection) after Evie, CC, Mookie, Cready, all got rejected. I was aiming for Temple of the Dog.
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
    29529_10150186491640043_529100042_12882312_282225_n.jpg
    edit..
    Hey Gracie this one is for your daddy, our biggest soccer fan ! ;)
    sincerely, sammi.
  • mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    5.jpg

hope this works

this is Rosie. . . my new favorite thing in the whole world
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
    mikepegg44 wrote:
    5.jpg

hope this works

this is Rosie. . . my new favorite thing in the whole world
    ha looks like shes raising her eyebrows at me... I feel like she's going to give me the people's elbow...
    Can you smell what the Rosie is cooking?!!!