~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Help me?!!! What should I do? He is waiting for me up in Canada to come and get him! I haven't signed on the dotted line yet....I am close though. Any ideas for a name that starts with K?

11weeks-1.jpg
    How can you resist that face? :D

One of Penny's friends at Obedience class is a big white German Shepherd named Kaiser.

How about:

Keeper
    Kerry
    Klondike
    Keith (Moon--you had to know that was coming from me!)
    Keef (Richards)

Of course, I'd probably name him Kuba after my good friend and fellow Wholie Kubacheck. He is Penny's godfather. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    I love that Kanada!!!

OK this is what I have so far:
    Kadin
    Keagan
    Keanan
    Keane
    Keno
    Kiefer
    Korbin
    Kory
    Korbit
    Kuno
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    Thank YOU~KEEP THEM COMING!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Kansas......... Thats all I got at the moment :oops:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    How about Keeley? Or however you spell it, as in "Keeley, let's see who's here tonight."

oh my GOD this made me laugh because its EXXXACTLY what I was gonna suggest!!!! :lol:

How About "KAI".......its Hawaiian for Sea/Ocean! :D That was gonna be Surfers name at first......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    imalive wrote:
    Gracie's pretty funny.......she catches her frisbee, comes back and plops down in the shade every time. She's no dummy. :mrgreen:

Photo0073.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She has grown BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    No puppy. My MIL is in ICU and isn't expected to make it. My FIL died 17 months ago. My hubby isn't doing to well right now. He said the puppy was far too much money. I think that I will be looking to adopt a Dobe mix down the road. We have so much sadness in our lives right now. Hopefully Petey hangs around for a while longer.

Send out good vibes and prayers for my mother in law and her family.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Help me?!!! What should I do? He is waiting for me up in Canada to come and get him! I haven't signed on the dotted line yet....I am close though. Any ideas for a name that starts with K?

11weeks-1.jpg

OMG!!!
    too cute!
    bring him on home!

kasey?
    my mom had a dog named casey....cute name. can work with a k too.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

PJaddicted wrote:
    No puppy. My MIL is in ICU and isn't expected to make it. My FIL died 17 months ago. My hubby isn't doing to well right now. He said the puppy was far too much money. I think that I will be looking to adopt a Dobe mix down the road. We have so much sadness in our lives right now. Hopefully Petey hangs around for a while longer.

:(
    Sad times indeed. You will all stay in my thoughts and prayers.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    PJaddicted wrote:

Life throws so much at once sometimes. So sorry for your sad terrible times. Prayers for you and for your family and for beautiful Petey. :cry:
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,880
    PJaddicted wrote:

that stinks :cry: . hang in there and try to stay positive. love to you, Petey and your family.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    PJaddicted wrote:

:(

Good vibes to your family!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Whizbang wrote:
    Callie: I'll show you boys how to get stinky....take a dip in the ocean then find a carcass and roll in it!! any carcass will do but dead fish is THE best!!!

100_0760.jpg

OMG! :shock: Nikita used to do that too, although she hasn't done it since I started hosing her down in the backyard after every go :twisted: She hates having baths :lol::lol::lol:

I figure it's all about the conditioning :think: :shh: :lol: Course, now that I've said that, I'm sure she'll go out and find the stinkiest, most disgusting pile of filth to roll in tomorrow :roll:

I normally don't let her do it....but I had to get a photo as proof of how much she enjoys it. The ocean water actually cleans them really really good. Aside from any dead fish incidents, neither of my dogs have had a full bath for more than a year. I brush them good and let them in the ocean....works wonders.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    cjhelping.jpg

helping2.jpg
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    cjhelping.jpg

helping2.jpg

grazing, huh? :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    here's another cell phone picture from a few days ago. Gracie has been getting more and more "tests," being left alone in the house :shock: . the other day, she passed three tests (1.5, 3 and 2 hours) in the same day. I must have given her ten treats for being a "good girl." :lol:

Photo0074.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    imalive wrote:
    here's another cell phone picture from a few days ago. Gracie has been getting more and more "tests," being left alone in the house :shock: . the other day, she passed three tests (1.5, 3 and 2 hours) in the same day. I must have given her ten treats for being a "good girl." :lol:

Photo0074.jpg

Awesome ! :thumbup:

Amazing how resilient dogs can be

I have to post some pics of Bailey and Chloe its been awhile
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

Awesome ! :thumbup:

Amazing how resilient dogs can be
    she goes in for a checkup tomorrow. I hope "all the news is good" :D

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    imalive wrote:
    cjhelping.jpg

helping2.jpg

grazing, huh? :lol:

hes seemed to just pull them away from the pile and come back for another. i tried to teach him to fetch but he wasnt into it, much preferring to stand behind where i couldnt see hm so when i stepped back i stumbled over him. he also thoght it a good idea to curl up in a clear space where the branches i was cutting down would fall.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    imalive wrote:

Photo0074.jpg
    Gracie: Woo hoo! Pulled that one off! How else can I fool Dad into giving me treats for being a good girl? :mrgreen:
    he also thoght it a good idea to curl up in a clear space where the branches i was cutting down would fall.
    :lol::lol::lol: my doggie thinks it's a good idea to jump up on the bed while you're trying to make it.
    Gracie: Woo hoo! Pulled that one off! How else can I fool Dad into giving me treats for being a good girl? :mrgreen:
    so now you're doing doggie translation, too?? :shock: ;):lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive wrote:

Photo0074.jpg

wow! another cell phone pic! you're becoming a regular technophile :lol::lol:

hugs to gracie :D
    hes seemed to just pull them away from the pile and come back for another. i tried to teach him to fetch but he wasnt into it, much preferring to stand behind where i couldnt see hm so when i stepped back i stumbled over him. he also thoght it a good idea to curl up in a clear space where the branches i was cutting down would fall.

best advice....get used to it :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:

wow! another cell phone pic! you're becoming a regular technophile :lol::lol:

hugs to gracie :D

sent a few texts today, too! :shock:

thanks for the hugs! :D

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    so now you're doing doggie translation, too?? :shock: ;):lol:
    Oh I've ALWAYS done doggie translations! :D :P ;)
    I'll have to find some old pictures and scan them for good examples. :idea:
    :D

Getting the puppy! Meeting the breeder up at Niagara Falls on Friday to pick him up! I think he may have a name....Monty!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:

Getting the puppy! Meeting the breeder up at Niagara Falls on Friday to pick him up! I think he may have a name....Monty!

awww that's great carol! i like monty :mrgreen:
    PJaddicted wrote:

Wonderful! He will make you smile. :mrgreen:
    PJaddicted wrote:

I thought you weren't getting a puppy...........and that you wanted a "K" name :think: :wtf: :wtf: . Regardless, I'm happy for you. He'll make you happy............or drive you totally crazy! :lol::lol:

Gracie saw her cancer doc yesterday. He asked her "where did your tumor go?" :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Gracie saw her cancer doc yesterday. He asked her "where did your tumor go?" :mrgreen:

gracie: "my dad said that if i got rid of it, i will get unlimited treats!"

:mrgreen::mrgreen: