~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• gotz idgotz id Posts: 125
    SENROCK wrote:
    Ok here is a pug who goes by the name "bernie mac" :lol: need i answer why? :lol::lol: He belongs to a friend of mine and i feel really badd for bernie cuz he NEVER gets out for walks OR never gets to sleep inside! :( He's outside rain or shine. *sigh*
    lilbm.jpg

*cough*.. Uhh, sen?

This is my sister in law's dog. Yes, he lives outside.

Why? Her daughter has allergies. Have you seen the way Bernie Mac lives? He has a damn cobana house and his own mini fire hydrant to pee on.

He doesn't get much interaction with dogs becasue well, no dogs like him. Why you ask?

Bernie goes straight for dog penis, this annoys dogs. Bernie like dog wiener like Barney from the simpsons liks beer.

Bernie is a healthy and spunky pug that has all his shots and is taken to the vet regularly. He has a family that loves him. My beagle (Regal, i need to see if you have poached anymore pictures!) ignores him. Zen (my boxer) pretty much hates him, and Patchouli, my friend's pacifist black cocker can't stand the sight of him.

Sooo...

Bernie Mack is happy healthy and lives like a king.
    I wish I was the 10Club holiday single, the one that never showed up...

• gotz idgotz id Posts: 125
    Better pictures of Regal. I'll find some young pictures of Zen to post up.

30656_1294231997836_1291395719_30674882_1000498_n.jpg

Dog, its whats for dinner.

n1291395719_30115145_4089750.jpg

most interesting dog in the world

l_7671451b6220ae563bf664738f1b6ef4.jpg

Zen was a baller!

l_210cd2d777df4b7a9153067625144519.jpg

Hiking with some pals
    I wish I was the 10Club holiday single, the one that never showed up...

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    gotz id wrote:
    *cough*.. Uhh, sen?

This is my sister in law's dog. Yes, he lives outside.

Why? Her daughter has allergies. Have you seen the way Bernie Mac lives? He has a damn cobana house and his own mini fire hydrant to pee on.

He doesn't get much interaction with dogs becasue well, no dogs like him. Why you ask?

Bernie goes straight for dog penis, this annoys dogs. Bernie like dog wiener like Barney from the simpsons liks beer.

Bernie is a healthy and spunky pug that has all his shots and is taken to the vet regularly. He has a family that loves him. My beagle (Regal, i need to see if you have poached anymore pictures!) ignores him. Zen (my boxer) pretty much hates him, and Patchouli, my friend's pacifist black cocker can't stand the sight of him.

Sooo...

Bernie Mack is happy healthy and lives like a king.

whatever Paul, he still doesnt get out for walks. you said so yourself! :D poor bernie
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Newest Rehab, I'm only keeping him until tomorrow when he will be handed off to another rehabber who has two other fawns. It's best to raise them with others. He was basically stolen from his mom at only a day old. He now has the runs pretty bad due to the person not feeding him properly for the last five days. He saw a vet today, and was declared in good health other wise. I have him on Lactated Ringers Solution, the same stuff you get when in the hospital on IV. He is so cute, but this is so sad for him and his mom.

DSC02622.jpg
    Oh my gosh how adorable, curse whomever did that, how terrible. Mama must be frantic. Bless you and the others for helping the little guy. Good luck to him.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Newest Rehab, I'm only keeping him until tomorrow when he will be handed off to another rehabber who has two other fawns. It's best to raise them with others. He was basically stolen from his mom at only a day old. He now has the runs pretty bad due to the person not feeding him properly for the last five days. He saw a vet today, and was declared in good health other wise. I have him on Lactated Ringers Solution, the same stuff you get when in the hospital on IV. He is so cute, but this is so sad for him and his mom.

DSC02622.jpg

Oh, my God what a beautiful animal! Good thing he ended up with you when he did, I hope it all works out.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,879
    gotz id wrote:
    My beagle ignores him. Zen (my boxer) pretty much hates him, and Patchouli, my friend's pacifist black cocker can't stand the sight of him.

Gracie would like Bernie......she's never met a dog she didn't like. Truly. :mrgreen:

IMG_2708.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    imalive wrote:
    gotz id wrote:
    My beagle ignores him. Zen (my boxer) pretty much hates him, and Patchouli, my friend's pacifist black cocker can't stand the sight of him.

Gracie would like Bernie......she's never met a dog she didn't like. Truly. :mrgreen:

IMG_2708.jpg
    Penny always likes other dogs too, although sometimes she tries to herd them!
    At obedience class she made friends with everybody but especially with a great big white German Shepherd. She looked pretty funny playing with him!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I love this pic. :thumbup:
    l_7671451b6220ae563bf664738f1b6ef4.jpg

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    imalive wrote:
    gotz id wrote:

IMG_2708.jpg

THATS RIGHT!!!! Gracie is awesome! i LOVVVVVVVVVE this picture!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    SENROCK wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    gotz id wrote:

IMG_2708.jpg

THATS RIGHT!!!! Gracie is awesome! i LOVVVVVVVVVE this picture!!!! :D

That is a great picture. We had a golden, Kelly, who looked just like that- I grew up with her. She lived to be 16 1/2! She wasn't in any pain, just had difficulty getting up once she laid down.
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    imalive wrote:
    dakota
    8126_1048336944036_1694097789_92917_17238_n.jpg
    how could you not want to take this little guy in!?

only one reason....YAP, YAP, YAP!!! ;)

DSC05844-1.jpg

;)

he actually wasn't a yappy dog, in fact i don't think i ever heard him bark or yap the whole time i had him.
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    That's Gracie, in the middle :lol::lol:

IMG_2093.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    imalive wrote:

IMG_2093.jpg
    I love it! What a goof!! So glad she made it through, she's as pretty as ever!
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    This is actually a picture of my cow.

cowdal.jpg
    DangDang wrote:

cowdal.jpg

Sorry, this thread is for dogs, not cows. :P

BTW that is a very skinny cow.
    imalive wrote:

IMG_2093.jpg
    Miss Congeniality.
    No wonder the other dogs like her!
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    DangDang wrote:

cowdal.jpg

Sorry, this thread is for dogs, not cows. :P

BTW that is a very skinny cow.

She's a baby cow.
    pandora wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    I love it! What a goof!! So glad she made it through, she's as pretty as ever!
    I hope she's "made it through." She's thrown up three mornings in a row, so I'm still not feeling like we're totally out of the woods :cry: . But, she is a little trooper. :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    imalive wrote:

IMG_2093.jpg
    I love that she looks like she loves being on the ground fending off the other dogs :)

I always feel bad when I dog rolls over and looks terrified of the dogs circling around them!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    we've been absent from this thread...but norm had fun staying with the 'rents while i was in new york :D

2e739244.jpg
    norm wrote:
    we've been absent from this thread...but norm had fun staying with the 'rents while i was in new york :D
    he told me it was hell over there!! :shock:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:

oh yeah it was rough...treats, constant attention...norm even conned the cleaning lady into giving him a treat :roll: :lol:
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:

oh yeah it was rough...treats, constant attention...norm even conned the cleaning lady into giving him a treat :roll: :lol:

I love how they act as if we're the meanest dog parents EVER! Callie gives the "I am the saddest dog in the world because you won't let me on the couch right now" look. Maggs stares at me, stamps her front feet and grunts at me. Love it!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
    Whizbang wrote:
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I love how they act as if we're the meanest dog parents EVER! Callie gives the "I am the saddest dog in the world because you won't let me on the couch right now" look. Maggs stares at me, stamps her front feet and grunts at me. Love it!

i still get shit for limiting them to giving one treat a day :roll: :lol::lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,683
    Ok, my cleo's pic is somewhere WAAAAAAAAy back there, but I have a little story to share.

For years she's been after squirrels. Always just misses them as the scamper up/over/under the fence. Usually they have the dog radar on in full mode and just run along the top of the fence or the telephone wires that run the length of the yard.

Wednesday night I came home from work and have dinner. After eating I go outside , as I have to, to smoke a cig. Our back porch is really just a concrete pad about 7 feet from the house to the yard and about 20-25 feet wide. At the edge of the porch by the yard directly across from the back door , I find her "present" laid out neatly on the porch. Youngish , certainly not a baby but not a fully grown squirrel. Deceased.

Cleo didn't run to it. She just stood by my side , proud of herself, looking up at me like " do ya like it dad?

As sad as it is when an animal dies , I couldn't exactly be mad at her for being a dog. Thats what dogs do. They try to catch things.

The silver lining is , she left it outside and did not bring it in the house through the doggy door.

and she's still on the hunt!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    norm wrote:

ONE????? :wtf:

Gracie heads right to the treat jar every time she comes in from a successful potty trip. :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    yep one a day...not gonna have him be a fatty like dad :P :lol::lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,683
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:

Gracie heads right to the treat jar every time she comes in from a successful potty trip. :lol:
    Cleo has a doggy door, however she ALWAYS goes outside with me when I smoke , so she does the same thing when I'm coming back inside. Straight for the cabinet with the treats. And if she wants one any other time, she gets a little forceful with the paw on the arm and the "treat stare".
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    DangDang wrote:

cowdal.jpg

Classic!!! :lol::lol: We always call Bubba our Moo Cow :D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:

Over the last couple of months when I was living with my folkes. My mum's alzheimers was getting pretty bad. And of all the sad things about it one of the funny things was that Bubba would get about 20 biscuits a day out of her. Mum would keep her biscuit tin under the coffee table in the lounge room and whenever Bubba came into the room she'd go straight up to Mum for biscuit. Eventually she worked out that if she left the it long enough Mum would forget that she'd given her one and would give her another.
    Needless to say that Bubba put on a few pounds in those last couple of months and gets overly excited when we go for a visit to Granny and Granda's place :D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!