~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    haffajappa wrote:
    this one's for norm ;)

DSC_0612-1.jpg

:thumbup: Awesome! Sammi got the mojo. What a game tonight. Woo Hoo!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    they did nothing but score after i uploaded that ;):D
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    SENROCK wrote:
    Ok here is a pug who goes by the name "bernie mac" :lol: need i answer why? :lol::lol: He belongs to a friend of mine and i feel really badd for bernie cuz he NEVER gets out for walks OR never gets to sleep inside! :( He's outside rain or shine. *sigh*
    lilbm.jpg
    OMG! that is HILARIOUS

i mean his name... not the fact he's stuck outside. I really really hate people who do that (no offense to anyone) its just, why have a dog? Especially it being a small dog! I feel bad just confining sammi to downstairs - well and my room now i guess.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    haffajappa wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    this one's for norm ;)

DSC_0612-1.jpg

:thumbup: Awesome! Sammi got the mojo. What a game tonight. Woo Hoo!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    they did nothing but score after i uploaded that ;):D

Well then, definitely make sure Sammi's kitted out for the next round(s) :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    haffajappa wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    Ok here is a pug who goes by the name "bernie mac" :lol: need i answer why? :lol::lol: He belongs to a friend of mine and i feel really badd for bernie cuz he NEVER gets out for walks OR never gets to sleep inside! :( He's outside rain or shine. *sigh*
    lilbm.jpg
    OMG! that is HILARIOUS

i mean his name... not the fact he's stuck outside. I really really hate people who do that (no offense to anyone) its just, why have a dog? Especially it being a small dog! I feel bad just confining sammi to downstairs - well and my room now i guess.

Yeah i know man, it sucks! I have been asking for a picture of bernie for MONTHS and just now got one. They NEVER see him! :(

And i LOVVVVVVVVED the picture of Sammi sleeping!!! :D The story of her walking the hall of shame was so sadd! :( I used to HATE when my dadd would bust Surfer in my room! Everything was fine, my dadd snoring away, my mom sound asleep......i open the back door and RUN surf to my room. Then he'd get restless and start throwing his giant body all over the floor as if he was a puppy! He'd knock stuff over and do that doggie sneeze and forget it. My dadd would open the door and point outside. Surf would hang his head and walk out. :( :lol:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    SENROCK wrote:
    And HERE are a couple pics of Matan! Here he is watching a heated game of Angels vs Yankees :lol:toughmatan.jpg
    Hey, my dogs like baseball too!
    At least when Mama is watching a game! ;)
    SENROCK wrote:
    There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many new pictures in here lately that its hard to keep up!!! i LOVE IT!!!!!!! :D It makes me incredibly happy to come home after a long day and see new doggie pics. You guys are absolutely the BEST support group EVER!!! :lol: I hadd a dream recently that Surf and Norm were chasing Gracie and Penny and Big Pete was eating everyones food! :lol: I guess thats what happens when i take my allergy medication! :lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE your dream! Maybe you should take allergy meds more often! :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    SENROCK wrote:

Yeah i know man, it sucks! I have been asking for a picture of bernie for MONTHS and just now got one. They NEVER see him! :(

And i LOVVVVVVVVED the picture of Sammi sleeping!!! :D The story of her walking the hall of shame was so sadd! :( I used to HATE when my dadd would bust Surfer in my room! Everything was fine, my dadd snoring away, my mom sound asleep......i open the back door and RUN surf to my room. Then he'd get restless and start throwing his giant body all over the floor as if he was a puppy! He'd knock stuff over and do that doggie sneeze and forget it. My dadd would open the door and point outside. Surf would hang his head and walk out. :( :lol:

HAHA, its fun while it lasts tho isn't it?
    Last night my bf was over and he was excited to sneak sammi in, he found out quickly 3 didn't fit in my bed - and it wasn't sammi i kicked out for lack of room :D:D

my mom heard her come up the stairs tho and i talked her into cutting sammi some slack ;):D
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,878
    Austicman wrote:

100_2942.jpg

100_2821-1.jpg

Man!! Do your dogs love each other or what??? Maybe they're just united against the guy who forces them to play dress up. :lol::lol::lol:
    haffajappa wrote:

DSC_0612-1.jpg

hockey puck HAT! :lol::lol::lol:

the cell phone camera is not exactly high quality, but you get the idea....

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

P.S. I'm not "old"...I'm mature.....no, wait....I'm old.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    [
    SENROCK wrote:
    lilbm.jpg

bernie is adorable!
    i initially wanted a black pug, but of course we fell in love with our igby. too bad bernie is all the way out in cali, otherwise, igby and chloe would be happy to make some space for him up on the bed! :mrgreen:

and austicman....my god, your pics are always priceless!
    i am continuously amazed how you get them to line up, time and again, for photo shoots!
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

imalive wrote:

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

hooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gooorrgggeeoouuss miss gracie
    haffajappa wrote:

she'd be more gorgeous if she would allow us to brush her! :roll:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

really she doesn't like it??!! :shock:
    i thought all dogs loved to be brushed?!
    haffajappa wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

are you kidding?? Footsteps could be her theme song - "I got scratches all over my arms." :wtf: :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    haffajappa wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

nope!
    chloe tolerates it, but she does not enjoy it. :|
    she's a bit of a nervous nellie tho, so just about anything makes her uncomfy. she only likes to be touched when SHE wants to be touched, and yea....brushing isn't in her agenda. luckily, we just shave her down - and she's not nearly as furry as gracie either! and nervous tho she may be, she does allow us to do anything b/c deep down, she is a very compliant doggie. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

imalive wrote:

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0050.jpg
    Cute pics, even from a cell. :mrgreen:
    imalive wrote:
    Um, as far as I can tell, you and I may not be the oldest people on this board but we're the only ones who admit to being AARP members. :twisted: :lol:;)
    imalive wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    imalive wrote:

are you kidding?? Footsteps could be her theme song - "I got scratches all over my arms." :wtf: :lol:
    Mine tolerate it but I don't think I've ever had one that enjoyed it.
    When we first adopted Penny she would growl and snap at me when I brushed her. :shock:
    Then somebody suggested I give her treats while brushing her. It worked! Now she gets one big treat when I'm finished. She's not crazy about it but she'll hang in there for her reward. :mrgreen:

Um, as far as I can tell, you and I may not be the oldest people on this board but we're the only ones who admit to being AARP members. :twisted: :lol:;)

hey, hey, hey!!!! :shh:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    wwwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wtf:

sammi is one nervous dog... but as soon as you pick up the bin of grooming tools she is by your side in a jiffy... and looks at you and says (with her eyes) "furminate me, baby."

my mom's brother's dog loved when i brushed him too... maybe cos i was the only who DID it that poor dog was so neglected. :(
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    imalive wrote:

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

The pictures look good, wait its Gracie that makes those pictures look good!!! 8-)

Yeah your not old, but didn't you help make the wheel round.... :lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    haffajappa wrote:

sammi is one nervous dog... but as soon as you pick up the bin of grooming tools she is by your side in a jiffy... and looks at you and says (with her eyes) "furminate me, baby."

my mom's brother's dog loved when i brushed him too... maybe cos i was the only who DID it that poor dog was so neglected. :(
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the furminator.

Chops doesn't love it, but he tolerates it. I love it though - it doesnt eliminate shedding by any stretch, but it sure helps. :)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Rolled over in bed on a weekend morning recently and this is what I saw.

th_Wetookavoteanditstimeforyoutogetup.jpg

"We took a vote. It's time for you to get up."

(...sorry, still can't quite figure out how to make the images better. I'm selecting "thumbnails" because nothing else seems to carry over as an image. Seems to be links instead.)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

(...sorry, still can't quite figure out how to make the images better. I'm selecting "thumbnails" because nothing else seems to carry over as an image. Seems to be links instead.)

Great picture of Tessie, Sailor and Sweet Pea!! I kinda hacked my way into your photobucket :shock: . It's weird....you have different editting options than me. I was able to send it to MY album and from there I resized the height to < 480 pixels. :wtf:

Wetookavoteanditstimeforyoutogetup.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    haffajappa wrote:

Well I have been slack and still haven't put up the pix of the sleep over, but I washed the dogs in my hydrobath yesterday and I always used the furminator on Ben....I got a whole shopping bag off him this time!! :o So glad that wasn't going to be clogging up the filter or drain!
    I swear I will be finding blonde hair everywhere for months to come though, I found some in my car this morning and he never even went in it......I am so used to non-shedding dogs.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    from hammock-time on saturday :mrgreen:

7f32a4df.jpg
    3be20442.jpg
    cb601666.jpg
    norm wrote:
    cb601666.jpg
    Norm looks like he is king of all he surveys! :D
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    imalive wrote:

Wetookavoteanditstimeforyoutogetup.jpg

HA HA!! Thats like my place in the mornings :D Orbit has this yawn/growl thing she does when its time to get up!! :mrgreen:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    norm wrote:
    cb601666.jpg
    Norm looks like he is king of all he surveys! :D

Master of his domain!!! :lol::lol:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This picture is AMAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

norm wrote:
    from hammock-time on saturday :mrgreen:

7f32a4df.jpg
    3be20442.jpg
    cb601666.jpg

Dude. You have a HAMMOCK?????????????? That is AWWWWESOME!!!! :D I want one soooo badd! I used to have one at my grandparents house in apple valley. Everytime i would go over, my grampa would get up from his nap and go set it up for me. He hadd a SPECIFIC way of tying it between 2 trees that was PERFECT! I'd lay in it and sleep with Lassie on the ground in petting distance! :lol: LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE Normies pics!!!!!!

[
    SENROCK wrote:
    lilbm.jpg

bernie is adorable!
    i initially wanted a black pug, but of course we fell in love with our igby. too bad bernie is all the way out in cali, otherwise, igby and chloe would be happy to make some space for him up on the bed! :mrgreen:

and austicman....my god, your pics are always priceless!
    i am continuously amazed how you get them to line up, time and again, for photo shoots!
    :lol:
    I just might bring him with me to NYC in a couple weeks and deliver him to you!!! :lol: Imagine the pictures of Bernie And Igby with their tongues hanging out as they sleep!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Taking Petey to the Cardiologist today.....please send him out prayers and good vibes, he has a cough that is getting worse, hoping it's nothing more then pollen, but knowing it could be a very bad sign that his heart has moved on to the next stage of disease.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown