~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    SENROCK wrote:
    norm wrote:

IMG_0224.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! i LOVE this picture!!!!!! Normie looks fantastic!!!!! :D

i just gave him a treat from his auntie sen :mrgreen: :wave:
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    CROJAM95 wrote:

snoop-dogg-smoking.jpg

Cheers to Lizard and Norm, and welcome back SEN!!!! Wish i were in La La Land......winter sucks here. More shows at the Gibson!!!!

I do believe this is the first "Dogfather" picture in here! Nice work! :thumbup: He should join us at the Gibson nexxxt time! 8-)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    norm wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    norm wrote:

IMG_0224.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! i LOVE this picture!!!!!! Normie looks fantastic!!!!! :D

i just gave him a treat from his auntie sen :mrgreen: :wave:

He just called me to say thanks but.....he reeeeeeeeeeeally wants another one!!! :lol:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

PJaddicted wrote:
    SEN....welcome back!!!

We had a little snow this week.... :shock: about 40 inches total....poor Petey keeps trying to walk on top! Not happening! :lol:

snowstorm10-1.jpg

CAROL!!!!!!!! :wave: Pete looks like he hadd a BLAST!!! :D

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    :D SEN!! He is living! I'm not letting his disease stop us from enjoying every moment we have together! He is here today...so am I, he could outlive me for all I know! It is awesome to be really learning to live in the moment. Another dog...teaching me life lessons like no human could. They are a blessing every moment we get with them. Hugs to you SEN! ox
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    :D SEN!! He is living! I'm not letting his disease stop us from enjoying every moment we have together! He is here today...so am I, he could outlive me for all I know! It is awesome to be really learning to live in the moment. Another dog...teaching me life lessons like no human could. They are a blessing every moment we get with them. Hugs to you SEN! ox

Very very good to hear! :) You know, I've never been one to go to the doctor for anything becuz, it seems they ALWAYS find something terribly wrong that ISN'T really THAT badd! They freak people out! It could be the same with doggies, sure maybe they have a condition but like you said-Pete could outlive YOU!!! :lol: This is why i ALWAYS say THINK POSITIVE and dream HUGE cuz they come true ya know! :D

• WOW :shock: Nice to see you back here SEN :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    WOW :shock: Nice to see you back here SEN :D

Thank ya! :crazy: :lol:

This puppy just made me AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW like nobody's business!!! His name is "Merry" :mrgreen:
    merry.jpg

• SENROCK wrote:

This puppy just made me AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW like nobody's business!!! His name is "Merry" :mrgreen:
    merry.jpg

I just joined you in the AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW category

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    SENROCK wrote:

merry.jpg

I just joined you in the AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW category

BEAUTIFUL right??!!! Man. And theres 2 others that are his brother and sister and they ALL need homes! :( I hope they get good ones!

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    SENROCK wrote:

Happy FLOWin Friday everybody!!! :D

:shock: holy shit balls, never thought i would see the day :!:

:?: :?: :?: haha just like ol times.....

Really glad to see you back in here

yes i gave Trix an extra treat ;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,875
    IMG_2625.jpg

Gracie is doing good....the occasional bloody poop; the occasional throw up :cry: .....but mostly good! :thumbup:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    IMG_2625.jpg

Gracie is doing good....the occasional bloody poop; the occasional throw up :cry: .....but mostly good! :thumbup:

seeing pictures of her always makes me smile :D
    norm wrote:

seeing pictures of her always makes me smile :D

she's even better in person! ;)

(long as she's not humping your leg :lol: )

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,428
    can anyone reccomend a good pet insurance company and a type of plan? my dog's almost 4. i guess i am late to do this. but i'm worried about how much it will cost if she gets sick in her later years...some lady at work sent out a mass email asking people to donate money so her sister could pay for her dog's operation. i think it had cancer or something...
    www.myspace.com
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    imalive wrote:
    IMG_2625.jpg

great action pic!
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    imalive wrote:

I'd LOVE to see a $191 vet bill! :sick: Hope your pooch is OK!

i know it could've been a lot worse it was just on top of everything like needing new tires, a roommate running the power bill up to about 4 times what it normally is...

he's doing better, no more whining and back to running around and playing.
    imalive wrote:
    Gracie and her "park friend" Missy. Missy weighs half of what Gracie does and still manages to kick her ass! :shock: :mrgreen:

IMG_2643.jpg

HaHa !

Chloe plays rough with Bailey for a female

I think she gets confused because they take turns humping each other

:shock: :oops: :wtf:

dogs also try to mount the other in a show of dominance
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    thats Bonnie the bulldog- one dominant lady- she humps everybody- bad girl Bonnie! BonBon_01.jpg
    pandora wrote:
    thats Bonnie the bulldog- one dominant lady- she humps everybody- bad girl Bonnie! BonBon_01.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Not yours, is she?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • can anyone reccomend a good pet insurance company and a type of plan? my dog's almost 4. i guess i am late to do this. but i'm worried about how much it will cost if she gets sick in her later years...some lady at work sent out a mass email asking people to donate money so her sister could pay for her dog's operation. i think it had cancer or something...
    Can't say I know of one. I asked my vet a few years ago and he made some suggestions. One of our dogs was a puppy at the time. The other was adult and had epilepsy so insurance was out for him except for something catastrophic. We had been through a very expensive cancer surgery with another of our dogs the year before so I wanted to look into it. I eventually decided that for the cost of the premiums, we could save for an emergency. But I'll admit, of the 8 dogs I've had, 4 developed cancer and 1 had a heart problem.

It seems to me that Consumer Reports did a feature on pet insurance within the last 2-3 years.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    imalive wrote:
    pandora wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Not yours, is she?
    one of 3 gran-doggies :D
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    can anyone reccomend a good pet insurance company and a type of plan? my dog's almost 4. i guess i am late to do this. but i'm worried about how much it will cost if she gets sick in her later years...some lady at work sent out a mass email asking people to donate money so her sister could pay for her dog's operation. i think it had cancer or something...
    Can't say I know of one. I asked my vet a few years ago and he made some suggestions. One of our dogs was a puppy at the time. The other was adult and had epilepsy so insurance was out for him except for something catastrophic. We had been through a very expensive cancer surgery with another of our dogs the year before so I wanted to look into it. I eventually decided that for the cost of the premiums, we could save for an emergency. But I'll admit, of the 8 dogs I've had, 4 developed cancer and 1 had a heart problem.

It seems to me that Consumer Reports did a feature on pet insurance within the last 2-3 years.

Pet Insurance is a rip-off. We had it for one dog of ours and it was a freakin' nightmare. They won't cover things your dog has ever had (like gastroenteritis or other common things dogs get)...and they only pay at the end of treatment, so if the treatment takes 2 years, you won't be reimbursed for two years..

And they don't cover older dogs.

We raised quite a fuss and got one year of premiums back and payment at the end of the treatment for our dog (took four years) and 50% of the special food we had to buy...as long as we didn't try to get insurance from them again (this was PetPlan)...

You'd be better off working dog issues into your budget and putting that aside each year/month/week, whichever....
    be philanthropic
    i'm sitting in my recliner and norm is sleeping underneath me, snoring

DSC02932.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    SENROCK wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY! WATCH your language in here young lady!!!!! :evil: oh wait....Hi Lizard!!!! :lol:
    I am so ashamed.

:oops:

:lolno:

:wave:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    norm wrote:

DSC02932.jpg

i should be doing that........

wait.
    i don't mean underneath you!!
    Lizard wrote:
    norm wrote:

DSC02932.jpg

i should be doing that........

how you doin'?
    Lizard wrote:
    wait.
    i don't mean underneath you!!

d'oh!!

haha-I am ok, and you? I am so tempted to adopt a dog but it would freak out my old blind cat and I really don't feel picking up doggie poop again! Every Friday they show 3 dogs to be adopted from the local animal shelter in our paper and the cutest siberian husky mix is up. (just to keep on topic)
    Lizard wrote:
    haha-I am ok, and you? I am so tempted to adopt a dog but it would freak out my old blind cat and I really don't feel picking up doggie poop again! Every Friday they show 3 dogs to be adopted from the local animal shelter in our paper and the cutest siberian husky mix is up. (just to keep on topic)

OH MY GOD! DO IT!!! that would be fantastic!!! :thumbup: since this is the DOGGIE thread........WHO CARES ABOUT THE EFFIN CAT!!! :twisted:

norm wrote:

DSC02932.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOO COMFY!!! he's got the right idea with all this effin rain and thunderstorms today!

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    SENROCK wrote:
    norm wrote:

DSC02932.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOO COMFY!!! he's got the right idea with all this effin rain and thunderstorms today!
    :wave: SENROCK!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad