~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,875
    Austicman wrote:
    And her, Bubba and Ringo and are getting on well too!

untitled.jpg

Are they watching Lassie? :P :wave:

or......are they thinking of a hamster snack?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    :lol::lol:

Bubba's a big fan of Inspector Rex and Dr Harry(a TV vet here in Australia). So funny, Dr Harry has a loud distintive voice and if she ever hears it she's straight onto it waits in front of the TV waiting for some dogs to bark at!!!!! Oh Ceasar and Animal planet channel too!! :lol::lol:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Austicman wrote:

12660_188701624094_790324094_285336.jpg

And her, Bubba and Ringo and are getting on well too!

untitled.jpg

Thanks for showing us those pics...

Trix likes to watch the Animal Planet, tigers and bears oh my.... It is funny watching her get all excited and goes up to the TV barking. :lol: when they leave the screen she looks on the side of the TV, looking for them :lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• That is so funny. Cleo never even pays attention to the tv. But one night we fell asleep with the tv on. There was a doorbell ringing on tv on something and it woke her up. She was barking and barking and barking. We had to get up take her to the front door to show her there wasn't anyone there before she would let us go back to sleep. :lol:
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Austicman wrote:
    She's growing like a weed!! :D

untitled.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
    This pic just warmed my heart!!! :D
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    dogs.jpg

Today is my Surfers birthday! I used to LOVE coming home and playing with him and his brothers-O'neill, Quik (as in silver), Rusty, Billa (as in bong) and his one sister- Roxxxy! puppies-1.jpg
    I hadd a huge house and they would run from the back of the house where their room was and run allllllllll the way to the den and pile up nexxxt to each other in this basket! We would hang out and watch 90210 :lol: Man i miss the puppy breath and soft fur!

Then it was just Surfer and I and I took him EVERYWHERE with me! Ahhhh my little prince. I always used to make him a doggie cake on his birthday and wrap up treats for him and believe it or not, he would tear off the ribbon and it was HILARIOUS! :lol: I have video footage but with all the moving, its lost somewhere. :( I used to ALWAYS sing this song to him when he was laying nexxxt to me:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGgyJrruCo
    instead of Surfer Girl i would sing Surfer Doggie :D I miss him more than I could ever exxxplain. He brought me so much happiness and comfort. He left too soon but, dont they always? So many great memories of him and i can't let go just yet. Thanks to all of you for keeping this thread up because i tell ya, it really helps! :D I think later today, evenFLOW its football sunday, im gonna go out to the last spot surf and i were at together and just sit and remember the good times. :) thanks everyone for all the love up in here. and thanks to the 'special sauce' that always puts a smile on my face and in my heart every single day! if you will, i hope all of you can give your doggies an exxxtra snack today in honor of Surfers birthday! :D

surfkiss2-1-1.jpg

love & doggie paws,
    SEN!
  • CROJAM95 wrote:
    I miss him more than I could ever exxxplain. He brought me so much happiness and comfort. He left too soon but, dont they always? So many great memories of him and i can't let go just yet. Thanks to all of you for keeping this thread up because i tell ya, it really helps! :D I think later today, evenFLOW its football sunday, im gonna go out to the last spot surf and i were at together and just sit and remember the good times. :) thanks everyone for all the love up in here. and thanks to the 'special sauce' that always puts a smile on my face and in my heart every single day! if you will, i hope all of you can give your doggies an exxxtra snack today in honor of Surfers birthday! :D [/b]

surfkiss2-1-1.jpg

love & doggie paws,
    SEN!
    SEN, I love seeing this picture! I know you miss Surfer so much. All our doggies are so wonderful, the way they give us their unconditional love and ask so little in return. Every one of my fur-kids who has gone, even though they had good lives, seemed like they were gone too soon. I still even have dreams sometimes about some of them that have been gone for years.

But today I gave Penny and Django an extra greenie in honor of Surfer. They just love munching on those greenies! As soon as I reach for the box they go nuts! Then they sit very politely until I give them one. Away they go to another room to chew it up! :D
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Hugs Sen, and Happy Birthday to Surfer at the Rainbow Bridge.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    santa09-1.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURFER!!!

big hugs from me and norm!! :mrgreen:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURFER!!! You will always be loved! :mrgreen:

kind of a sobering morning for me. Gracie was not acting her usual spunky self last night and then she slept in until nearly 9:00 this morning. I rattled her treat jar and she came running. That was good. She ate breakfast. That was good. She pooped. That was good.

Still, I have a kind of unsettled feeling. It hit home again that she has cancer :cry: . Spunky or not, we're still not out of the woods. She still needs you guys' thoughts, prayers, vibes or whatever.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    imalive wrote:

kind of a sobering morning for me. Gracie was not acting her usual spunky self last night and then she slept in until nearly 9:00 this morning. I rattled her treat jar and she came running. That was good. She ate breakfast. That was good. She pooped. That was good.

Still, I have a kind of unsettled feeling. It hit home again that she has cancer :cry: . Spunky or not, we're still not out of the woods. She still needs you guys' thoughts, prayers, vibes or whatever.

You, your family, and Gracie are in our thoughts, vibes, and highest hopes.

Best wishes from Dave, Jen, Rivy & Zeke!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Thoughts to all with their pups in their thoughts and hearts.

A very rare snow in the low elevations of the east bay here in Cali this morning ... small pooches need their sweaters ...

LittleGuyinthesnowsmall.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    12950_106175799393342_100000027661154_162481_4539258_n.jpg

It's a new picture of Ceasar from my niece's facebook page. I tell you those 13 year olds really rip it up on facebook. Dang! (as my niece would say)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • imalive wrote:

We think about Gracie all the time and hope for the best for her. My prince is always glad to hear the updates about her. His family had a golden when he was a teenager.

Hang in there, Gracie! We know this isn't easy for you or your mom and dad. :thumbup:

Carolyn, Glenn, Django and Penny
  • jimed14 wrote:
    A very rare snow in the low elevations of the east bay here in Cali this morning ... small pooches need their sweaters ...

This is SO CUTE! 'WTF is this white stuff? Why am I wearing this sweater? All the other dogs think I'm gay!" :wtf: :roll:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:

It's a new picture of Ceasar from my niece's facebook page. I tell you those 13 year olds really rip it up on facebook. Dang! (as my niece would say)
    I love this!
    And my friends at ACL would not stop teasing me because I say Dang! all the time. :lol: :oops:
  • couple recent pics snapped while on staycation:

ChloegirlXmas2009.jpg

IggyfaceXmas2009.jpg

btw - does anyone know how to set up your photobucket so that it automatically imports your photos at the proper size for here? it's annoying to have import, and then individually resize each image. someone once mentioned this, but fuck if i know how to figure it out.

grazie.
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

couple recent pics snapped while on staycation:

ChloegirlXmas2009.jpg

IggyfaceXmas2009.jpg

aawwwww!!

btw - does anyone know how to set up your photobucket so that it automatically imports your photos at the proper size for here? it's annoying to have import, and then individually resize each image. someone once mentioned this, but fuck if i know how to figure it out.

under the upload button, there is a link for more options...from there you can set the default the import size...for this place it's 640x480 :D

grazie.
  • norm wrote:
    under the upload button, there is a link for more options...from there you can set the default the import size...for this place it's 640x480 :D

grazie.

i love you!
    *runs to photobucket to do now*

*rushes back*
    done!
    8-)

dunno why i never noticed that before, so easy...yay!
    basically, i only use photobucket for here, sooooo much easier that way!
    if friends want higher quality images, i use e-mail.
    :)

thanks norm!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

jimed14 wrote:

I'd forgotten about that little bad-ass. When last seen, he was drinking beer. :lol::lol::lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

I'd forgotten about that little bad-ass. When last seen, he was drinking beer. :lol::lol::lol:

and now he's wearing christmas sweaters...time for doggie aa :P

hope gracie is doing good!
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

and now he's wearing christmas sweaters...time for doggie aa :P

Well, he's now going to be my "adopted son", as, me and my girl got engaged ... I promise to get him a lined leather jacket for days like this so he can look much cooler.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    Well, he's now going to be my "adopted son", as, me and my girl got engaged ... I promise to get him a lined leather jacket for days like this so he can look much cooler.

i meant to say...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

a leather jacket huh...

ec69c3c7.jpg

norm wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

a leather jacket huh...

Yes, a cool leather jacket ...

dean.jpg

not like ... well ..

original.jpg

Thanks for the congrats.

• jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

a leather jacket huh...

Yes, a cool leather jacket ...

dean.jpg

not like ... well ..

original.jpg

Thanks for the congrats.
    Hm, I see you noticed my above comments about the sweater. ;)

May I also extend my congratulations. May you have many happy years together! :clap:
    When we got married, my prince adopted my two shelties and made an honest woman of me. :lol:
    Now it's 31 years and 6 shelties later. Life is good. :D
  • May I also extend my congratulations. May you have many happy years together! :clap:
    When we got married, my prince adopted my two shelties and made an honest woman of me. :lol:

i love how you refer to mr. whoprincess as "my prince"....always too sweet. :)
    also big congrats to jim! :mrgreen:

and, in keeping with the season, a couple oldies but goodies:

christmaschloe.jpg

igbyreindeer05.jpg

circa christmas 2005.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    May I also extend my congratulations. May you have many happy years together! :clap:

Thank you. Life is good! Glad it is for you as well.

Little Guy (the pooch) is getting up there ... he's 11, but, aside form a recent liver issue, he's in good shape ... hope to get a lot more years from him.

IggyfaceXmas2009.jpg

Classic!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:

Let's hope "dang!" is as strong as it gets in your neice's social networking :shock: .

Misspelled Ceasar looks like he's got some serious attitude :lol::lol::lol: . My wife calls it Little Man Syndrome with guys.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • i love how you refer to mr. whoprincess as "my prince"....always too sweet. :)
    Well, he's a prince of a guy! ;)
    And he still knows how to make me laugh.
    jimed14 wrote:
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Of course not! But I have to admit I stole that idea from a Britcom called My Hero that we used to get on PBS. The main character was from another planet and acted as a superhero called Thermoman. He was married to a nurse named Janet and to keep his identity hidden worked in a health food store. He didn't understand people very well but he was crazy about his wife. In one episode they were taking care of his in-law's beagle and he took a quick course in dog language to communicate with the dog. He and the dog were barking at each other with subtitles on the screen and it was truly hilarious! One of the things that the dog was so miserable about was that his owners made him wear a coat all the time. So he was complaining, "All the other dogs think I'm gay!" :lol:
  • alrighty, did a bit more photo organizing last night and came across quite a few doggie pics yet to be shared... :D so hereya go...

igby first:

iggyface-1.jpg

iggybutt.jpg

iggypeejune2009.jpg

iggytonguejune2009.jpg

Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...