Options

~The Hills~

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    where the devil IS everyone!!!!
    OMG i am watching last weeks episode where spencers sister makes an appearance. that chick is NUTTTTS!!!!

and JB mackin on some chick in front of audrina??!!!! reminds me of someone.....

spencer and his sis talking nonsense and annoying heidi is freakin CRAZY.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    SENROCK! wrote:
    where the devil IS everyone!!!!
    OMG i am watching last weeks episode where spencers sister makes an appearance. that chick is NUTTTTS!!!!

and JB mackin on some chick in front of audrina??!!!! reminds me of someone.....

spencer and his sis talking nonsense and annoying heidi is freakin CRAZY.

the She-Pratt was busted for drugs-
    http://perezhilton.com/?p=9576
  • Options
    holtz wrote:
    the She-Pratt was busted for drugs-
    http://perezhilton.com/?p=9576

ohhhhhhhhhh SNNNNAP!!!!!
    she's CRRAZY!!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    where are all you hills fans! Theres ALOT to discuss!!! I shouldve said this LAST week but....i LOVED the reaction justinbobby got when he walked into the housewarming party! The way the guys cheered. damn it made me laugh!!!

• Options
    BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    SENROCK! wrote:
    where are all you hills fans! Theres ALOT to discuss!!! I shouldve said this LAST week but....i LOVED the reaction justinbobby got when he walked into the housewarming party! The way the guys cheered. damn it made me laugh!!!

Ive got dodgeball on mondays and the hills is over by time i get home , but i still watch it when its on later in the week...

I cant stand justinbobby either what a tool
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

I hate to admit this but my wife got me watching this show and I kinda like it.
    Hot girls!
    I have missed the last few shows though.
    The brunette is smokin hot, saw some topless pics of her.....good times ;)
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    myhookmyhook Posts: 284
    Hot girls!
    HA, I am in the same boat. I made fun of my wife for watching it and now I am hooked as well. And yes, Audrina is very hot. She does look quite good topless as well. I have to say I can't stand that Lo girl and Spencer......god I am a loser!!!

I have to admit, I am a sucker for cheesy MTV shows. I love the Real World, and especially the Real World / Road Rule Challenges.
    Hey, you wouldn't hire a clown to fix a leak in the jon so why do you let these hooligans tear down the biz? YEEAAHHH. I don't care if he is Mr. Notorious BIG, can he croon?
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    myhook wrote:
    HA, I am in the same boat. I made fun of my wife for watching it and now I am hooked as well. And yes, Audrina is very hot. She does look quite good topless as well. I have to say I can't stand that Lo girl and Spencer......god I am a loser!!!

I have to admit, I am a sucker for cheesy MTV shows. I love the Real World, and especially the Real World / Road Rule Challenges.
    Yea my wife got me watching those shows too. I hate that TC guy, I would like to smack him around.
    Ooooooo that spencer, whip his ass too. LOL :D:D:D
    Sooo gay hahahahaha!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    god can stephen and lc just date already.
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    BUFFALO wrote:
    Ive got dodgeball on mondays and the hills is over by time i get home , but i still watch it when its on later in the week...

I cant stand justinbobby either what a tool
    ok waaaaait a minute. You have WHAT on mondays?!?! :eek:

JB is just all kinds of CRAZY! i cant help it, i think he's hott in some sort of dirty boy kind of way! :D and what is UP with audrina taking the guest house and not hangin out with lauren and lo?!
    Spencer gets on my nerves the way his sister is doing him a favor yet he yells in her face and talks mess to her.

• Options
    Hot girls!
    its awesome that you are secure enough in your manhood to admit u watch this show! 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up!!! My brother who is a cop ALWAYS gives me details on the show if i miss it. He says him and a couple other cops watch it in the gym while working out. he sounds FUNNY talking about "heidi and Spence" cuz he's like huge and muscular and fully tattooed! hahaha

AUDRINA WENT TOPLESS?????? KARDASHIAN STYLE??!!!! :eek:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    and what is UP with audrina taking the guest house and not hangin out with lauren and lo?!
    Lo is treating Audrina like crap. When they had the puppy and were talking about bringing the dog to puppy school Lo goes, the dog will have 2 mommies. Why not 3? it was just a dis at Audrina. And then with the whole recording studio thing was shady as well. They got there and then 5 seconds later Lo was like...I am hungry, let's leave.

I now want to shoot myself for typing this. I am such a homo....not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Hey, you wouldn't hire a clown to fix a leak in the jon so why do you let these hooligans tear down the biz? YEEAAHHH. I don't care if he is Mr. Notorious BIG, can he croon?
  • Options
    myhook wrote:

whats wrong with Lo? Is it becuz shes always happy & playful? I like her but i DONT like that audrina thinks she's breaking apart hers and laurens friendship. :(

ohhh!!! and THE PUPPY!!!!!!! awwwwwwww that made me super happy!!!!

• Options
    myhook wrote:
    Lo is treating Audrina like crap. When they had the puppy and were talking about bringing the dog to puppy school Lo goes, the dog will have 2 mommies. Why not 3? it was just a dis at Audrina. And then with the whole recording studio thing was shady as well. They got there and then 5 seconds later Lo was like...I am hungry, let's leave.

I now want to shoot myself for typing this. I am such a homo....not that there is anything wrong with that.

yeah yeah i just remembered that scene. you are right, it was NOT cool of Lo to be shady like that. I did think the same thing-why not 3. Damn. And the recording studio scene WAS really not cool. Now that i think of it, remember when lauren and lo went to eat at Spanish Kitchen and were talking about moving in together? Lo asked: 'do you really WANT to live with audrina?' maybe THAT was a hint of scenes to come! :eek:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    whats wrong with Lo? Is it becuz shes always happy & playful? I like her but i DONT like that audrina thinks she's breaking apart hers and laurens friendship. :(

ohhh!!! and THE PUPPY!!!!!!! awwwwwwww that made me super happy!!!!
    I don't see Lo as happy and playful, I see her as condescending and rude. Making fun of that scum bad Audrina was / is dating and kinda taking LC right out from Audrina's wings and getting a house with her and "oh yeah, if you want to move in with us too Audrina it would be great". F-Lo.
  • Options
    myhook wrote:
    I don't see Lo as happy and playful, I see her as condescending and rude. Making fun of that scum bad Audrina was / is dating and kinda taking LC right out from Audrina's wings and getting a house with her and "oh yeah, if you want to move in with us too Audrina it would be great". F-Lo.
    hmmm.......you DO have some good points. I must admit i was kind of shocked when Lo was dissin justinBobby in the kitchen before the housewarming. But again, i LOVVVVE the way the guys greeted him when he walked thru the gate! DAMN that was GREAT. i love the way guys hang out!!! :D

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Am I the only one who thought it was really odd that Alkaline Trio was on The Hills?

Huh.. I didn't picture them as the type of band that would, dare I say, "sell out"..

I guess exposure is exposure.

And how about Lo going all single white female on Lauren? These girls are creepy, they can't stand it when their friends are good friends with someone other then them.
  • Options
    hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
    Am I the only one who thought it was really odd that Alkaline Trio was on The Hills?

Huh.. I didn't picture them as the type of band that would, dare I say, "sell out"..

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/20665054/meet_the_guys_who_make_the_hills_rock
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    anybody catch the new Rolling Stone? The Hills gals are on the cover....
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    who else thinks heidi is a complete idiot for the choice she made tonite???!!!

and audrina looked really nice "live" didnt she?

i exxxpected a better finale.

• Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    SENROCK! wrote:
    who else thinks heidi is a complete idiot for the choice she made tonite???!!!

and audrina looked really nice "live" didnt she?

i exxxpected a better finale.

stupid girl......

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    stupid girl......
    *starts to sing garbage song*

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    *starts to sing garbage song*

had to sing it twice!!!!

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    had to sing it twice!!!!

PEACE
    are u wearing the shirley manson outfit?! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    are u wearing the shirley manson outfit?! :D

its what im not wearing ...... RIDDLER

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    its what im not wearing ...... RIDDLER
    wonderful.
    did u even WATCH The Hills tonite? When is Newport Harbor returning?

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    wonderful.
    did u even WATCH The Hills tonite? When is Newport Harbor returning?

um yes i did!!! cannot tell u when it will be on, but watch for me to return!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    um yes i did!!! cannot tell u when it will be on, but watch for me to return!
    sweet. I'll stay tuned......

• Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Here is my take on this fucking show that my wife got me into LOL
    Lo.....total bitch. Rude as hell
    Lauren......she needs to start thinking for herself and be a friend to Adrina.
    Adrina...... I think she is a kind person who has droopy eyes but has a rocking body ;)
    Heidi.......Dumb bitch. To leave that oppertunity for FUCKING SPENCER!!! I hate him.

Ha...now that I think about it, I am watching a show about a bunch of ungrateful spoiled rich kids who have no loyalty or respect towards one another.....what the hell am I doing?
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Here is my take on this fucking show that my wife got me into LOL
    Lo.....total bitch. Rude as hell
    Lauren......she needs to start thinking for herself and be a friend to Adrina.
    Adrina...... I think she is a kind person who has droopy eyes but has a rocking body ;)
    Heidi.......Dumb bitch. To leave that oppertunity for FUCKING SPENCER!!! I hate him.

Ha...now that I think about it, I am watching a show about a bunch of ungrateful spoiled rich kids who have no loyalty or respect towards one another.....what the hell am I doing?

you're scaring me .....