Options

~The Hills~

Comments

• Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    This was on the other day and I decided to watch it so I could comment on your thread Sen..:D Anyways, at the end of the episode when the girl is painting over the graffiti.. did you see how big the guy's pupils were?!! Dude had to have been tripping or coked up or something!!! Just thought I'd add that piece of info :p
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Trailer wrote:
    This was on the other day and I decided to watch it so I could comment on your thread Sen..:D Anyways, at the end of the episode when the girl is painting over the graffiti.. did you see how big the guy's pupils were?!! Dude had to have been tripping or coked up or something!!! Just thought I'd add that piece of info :p

that is incredibly cool of you! :)

i LOVVVVE how heidi surprised him by painting over that mural!!! and spencer is DEFINITELY on something!!!! he is a FREEEAK!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    SENROCK! wrote:
    more things to discuss:

*playboy spence ripping up the receipt to heidis engagement "bling"....

*justinbobbys "evaluation" of lauren to audrina- 'im so in love with lauren that im trying to get thru you to her..."

*sigh* justinbobby......

justin bobby indeed. mmmm

its all fake Sen.. i'm sorry to say it hahaha. although i bought an US and an In touch magazine this weekend and they had many amazing stories about spence. did you know that Heidi denys having a boob job!??!?!!? is she kidding
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    huge fan of this show and was a huge fan of laguna beach. heidi is gonna leave spencer i know it and i cant wait till jason comes back. i think lo is cute :o and jessica from laguna beach had great boobs
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    justin bobby indeed. mmmm

its all fake Sen.. i'm sorry to say it hahaha. although i bought an US and an In touch magazine this weekend and they had many amazing stories about spence. did you know that Heidi denys having a boob job!??!?!!? is she kidding

ok....i meant justinbobby in a DISGUSTED *sigh* haha
    and please dont kill my FLOW by saying its fake!!!! :eek: heidi is CRRRRAZY!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    dont forget The Hills tonite kidz!!!

and APPARENTLY my brother is meeting the "cast" this week for work purposes. Theres a huge gala and they are the guests and he has to meet with them to go over things.... CRAZY.

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    my gf watches this. the fact that one of the biggest pop culture shows is a fake reality tv show (art imitating life imitating art imitating life as far as i can figure) from the network that cursed us with reality tv show has finally convinced me that this country and most of the people in it are a lost cause.

the callous, shallow, and indifferent attitudes glorified on it sicken me. and that's coming from arguably one of this board's most jaded and cynical human beings. but to think this is how we're teaching our youth to behave horrifies me.
  • Options
    my gf watches this. the fact that one of the biggest pop culture shows is a fake reality tv show (art imitating life imitating art imitating life as far as i can figure) from the network that cursed us with reality tv show has finally convinced me that this country and most of the people in it are a lost cause.

the callous, shallow, and indifferent attitudes glorified on it sicken me. and that's coming from arguably one of this board's most jaded and cynical human beings. but to think this is how we're teaching our youth to behave horrifies me.

....its not there to TEACH. its there for "entertainment" and people can CHOOSE to watch it or not. watching this show doesnt make me a better or worse person so whatever. And i really dont like you cuz you have the BIG WAVE title under your name!!!! IMMM THE BIG WAVE FAN!!!! :D

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ....its not there to TEACH. its there for "entertainment" and people can CHOOSE to watch it or not. watching this show doesnt make me a better or worse person so whatever. And i really dont like you cuz you have the BIG WAVE title under your name!!!! IMMM THE BIG WAVE FAN!!!! :D

have you been cheating on even flow then? i dont even know where that came from... i used to be unemployable which seemed more fitting?

anyway, it's there for entertainment, but to millions of young teens (eg. my cousins, who i have observed doing this) who spend more time in front of the tv than with their families, it is used as a cue on how they should behave and what they should do to be cool. i find tv like this far more offensive than the nonsense behavior of people like lohan and hilton.
  • Options
    justinbobby is a jerk tonight and spencer was a creeper as always .
  • Options
    justinbobby TOTALLY dissed audrina!!! however.....she knew what she was dealing with....

heidi's parents CLEARLY are concerned about her and spencer and WHY lauren is not around and have reason to be. Playboy spence is SO up to something! he MUST have a bet going or something becuz he agreed WAY too fast to go with heidi. and i LOVVVVVVE the look and tone he used when she said he can stay for the bbq if he wanted! hahaha this is why relationships SUCK at times. i think im diggin brody more. BUT DID YOU SEE THE PREVIEWS FOR NEXXXT WEEK WHEN HEIDI SAYS ITS BRODY SPREADING RUMORS?????!!!! :eek:

• Options
    have you been cheating on even flow then? i dont even know where that came from... i used to be unemployable which seemed more fitting?

anyway, it's there for entertainment, but to millions of young teens (eg. my cousins, who i have observed doing this) who spend more time in front of the tv than with their families, it is used as a cue on how they should behave and what they should do to be cool. i find tv like this far more offensive than the nonsense behavior of people like lohan and hilton.

:eek: BLASPHEMER!!!! you KNOW i would NEVER dis THE FLOW!!! :eek:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    justinbobby TOTALLY dissed audrina!!! however.....she knew what she was dealing with....

heidi's parents CLEARLY are concerned about her and spencer and WHY lauren is not around and have reason to be. Playboy spence is SO up to something! he MUST have a bet going or something becuz he agreed WAY too fast to go with heidi. and i LOVVVVVVE the look and tone he used when she said he can stay for the bbq if he wanted! hahaha this is why relationships SUCK at times. i think im diggin brody more. BUT DID YOU SEE THE PREVIEWS FOR NEXXXT WEEK WHEN HEIDI SAYS ITS BRODY SPREADING RUMORS?????!!!! :eek:

yea i wasnt digging the meeting the parents. why do they care that much about lauren.. she was 1 friend... ive lost alot of good friends in my life but my mom doesn't sit down and lecture me on that. i love how when her moms says "what if the relationship goes sour who are you gonna go to for help" and heidi's response is "well spencers friends"... uhm no.

i love that lauren broke brodys finger. what was up with throwing Lo on the ground though. i would be pissed if that were my friend.

i think we all knew audrina got left. what was up with that emotional "we are drunk and love each other" scene.

and i looooove how next week audrina has adate with Justin bobby again heheh. i dont care that kid is a hottie.
  • Options
    suntzu98suntzu98 Posts: 100
    Anyone else notice the Love Boat Captain tattoo on Brody's right wrist?
    Philly '98 '00 (1 & 2) '03 '06 (1 & 2) '08 (1 & 2)
    East Rutherford '98
    Merriweather '98
    Gorge '05
    Vancouver '05
    Los Angeles I,II '06
    Santa Barbara '06
    Fonda Theater '06
  • Options
    PearlsGirlPearlsGirl Posts: 257
    suntzu98 wrote:

Good thing Lauren broke his left hand cause it would be such a shame to cover up such a beautiful tattoo.

Did you guys see the previews for the next show?? I like the "Spencer broke up with me" from Brody, it made me laugh.

While I liked the first season, and part of the second season, the show is totally scripted. BUT, it doesn't stop me from watching it. I'm 23 and I feel like I'm reliving my teenage years again - every Monday at 10 pm.
    Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    yea i wasnt digging the meeting the parents. why do they care that much about lauren.. she was 1 friend... ive lost alot of good friends in my life but my mom doesn't sit down and lecture me on that. i love how when her moms says "what if the relationship goes sour who are you gonna go to for help" and heidi's response is "well spencers friends"... uhm no.

i love that lauren broke brodys finger. what was up with throwing Lo on the ground though. i would be pissed if that were my friend.

i think we all knew audrina got left. what was up with that emotional "we are drunk and love each other" scene.

and i looooove how next week audrina has adate with Justin bobby again heheh. i dont care that kid is a hottie.

it was indeed strange for them BOTH to be concerned about lauren and heidi's friendship. i guess its the town they live in? thats how they know how to be? i'da know. And, is it just ME or can heidi's dadd pass for The Master McCready's father!!!

heidi is STOOOOPID if she thinks she can count on spencers frenz! oh my god. They are all players!!!! it WAS weird to see Lo on the ground alot.

dude. that whole lauren audrina drunk love fest was KILLING ME!!! then my chick frenz wonder why im not the type to walk holding arms and saying i love you to them! ugh. JB is definitely hottstuff. I dig him the way he looks but his attitude has got to take a hike!!! or maybe THATS what makes him hott? nah...its the hair. and the eyes.... ;)

• Options
    suntzu98 wrote:

that tattoo looks like PAINT!!!! :eek: or like sharpie!!!

• Options
    PearlsGirl wrote:
    Good thing Lauren broke his left hand cause it would be such a shame to cover up such a beautiful tattoo.

Did you guys see the previews for the next show?? I like the "Spencer broke up with me" from Brody, it made me laugh.

While I liked the first season, and part of the second season, the show is totally scripted. BUT, it doesn't stop me from watching it. I'm 23 and I feel like I'm reliving my teenage years again - every Monday at 10 pm.

yeah!!! i started laughing when i heard brody say that about spence! i like that him and lauren can chill out together. i cant waaaaaaaait til jason returns. and hey, dont let ANYTHING stop you from watching!!! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    it was indeed strange for them BOTH to be concerned about lauren and heidi's friendship. i guess its the town they live in? thats how they know how to be? i'da know. And, is it just ME or can heidi's dadd pass for The Master McCready's father!!!

heidi is STOOOOPID if she thinks she can count on spencers frenz! oh my god. They are all players!!!! it WAS weird to see Lo on the ground alot.

dude. that whole lauren audrina drunk love fest was KILLING ME!!! then my chick frenz wonder why im not the type to walk holding arms and saying i love you to them! ugh. JB is definitely hottstuff. I dig him the way he looks but his attitude has got to take a hike!!! or maybe THATS what makes him hott? nah...its the hair. and the eyes.... ;)

Hi Senrock! i was waitin for ya hahah.

oh man i just love justin bobby. i could never ever ever date him because he's just too laid back and can't she see that him just taking it slow and trying to be chill about things just meants he doesnt want to make a commitment to her. i just love that he doesnt give a shit about anyone.. homeboy was wearing docs on the beach and i loved it. hes very johnny depp quality to him. hes def the kind of guy to get by on his looks

i just remembered something else too.. when heidi asked what finger should she wear her ring on.. she doesnt seemed to jazzed to be wearing a rock that big.

seeing heidi though just makes you feel bad for her. ive had so many friends just abandon you when they are in love and then when they come down from it thye are just utterly alone. well at least they dont break up and get back together every week.. that would be even worse
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    Hi Senrock! i was waitin for ya hahah.

oh man i just love justin bobby. i could never ever ever date him because he's just too laid back and can't she see that him just taking it slow and trying to be chill about things just meants he doesnt want to make a commitment to her. i just love that he doesnt give a shit about anyone.. homeboy was wearing docs on the beach and i loved it. hes very johnny depp quality to him. hes def the kind of guy to get by on his looks

i just remembered something else too.. when heidi asked what finger should she wear her ring on.. she doesnt seemed to jazzed to be wearing a rock that big.

seeing heidi though just makes you feel bad for her. ive had so many friends just abandon you when they are in love and then when they come down from it thye are just utterly alone. well at least they dont break up and get back together every week.. that would be even worse

yes. the people that dis you for their new bf/gf. they seem to think that person is ALL YOU NEED but when it doesnt work out...awwwww you shouldnt have left your frenz!!! :( i thought that was retarded of her to even ASK what finger to wear it on! no enthusiasm whatsoever in front of the parentals. AND....my brother thats a cop who WATCHES THIS SHOW told me heidis ring was only $2,000.00!!! he said that a guy he works with knows the jeweler cuz they 'do business' together and were discussing how spence made it look like "bling". i was laughing!!! poor heidi.

i absolutely LOVE JB's attitude. i think thats why im attracted to him, cuz im the same way currently. I dont care about anyones feelings or emotions etc and do NOT want to be committed!!! he's not the kind of guy you take home to meet the parents but hey who needs that right now!!! :D

it is good heidi and spence are still together. i mean, remember in the beginning when she was with her other bf? they hadd on and off again status ALOT. kinda kristin steven style! haha

• Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    I'll admit i watch the show with my girlfriend. And I LOVE IT!!!!!
    "Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach. I know you don't wanna call that your boyfriend"
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    it is good heidi and spence are still together. i mean, remember in the beginning when she was with her other bf? they hadd on and off again status ALOT. kinda kristin steven style! haha

ok i think theres something wrong with my brain but i cannot for the life of me remember season 1. i was trying to explain last night to my bf and i just couldn't remember. i remember jason and lauren, i remember season 2 for the most part with the internship and that chick falling down the runway.. but my god i cannot remember the first season... its official... my brain was holding too much so it had to burn off some of that garbage it had stored
  • Options
    booomm11 wrote:
    I'll admit i watch the show with my girlfriend. And I LOVE IT!!!!!
    "Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach. I know you don't wanna call that your boyfriend"

hahaha i love it! i just moved in with my boyfriend and he watched the show with me last night. i dont think it will be one of his favorites but who doesn't like other peoples dramas???
  • Options

Very much agreed soulsinging, but you point out the impressionable young minds who watch this show "...spend more time in front of the tv than with their families..." There lies the problem; its not up to the tv executives to make moral decisions....its up to the parents to actually take responsibility of their children and make the effort to separate morals and decency from what their children see on The Hills. IMO, that is what is truly lacking in today's society.
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky...A human being that was giveeeeeeeeeeeeen to flllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    i guarantee next week he has it on timer.
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    hahaha i love it! i just moved in with my boyfriend and he watched the show with me last night. i dont think it will be one of his favorites but who doesn't like other peoples dramas???

:eek: was he pursuading you like spencer to move in and if u said no did he tell you to get out of his car??? :eek: jk :D

hands down he'll be hooked and bragging he HAS to watch it with you. in reality....he secretly loves it!!! ;)

• Options
    Very much agreed soulsinging, but you point out the impressionable young minds who watch this show "...spend more time in front of the tv than with their families..." There lies the problem; its not up to the tv executives to make moral decisions....its up to the parents to actually take responsibility of their children and make the effort to separate morals and decency from what their children see on The Hills. IMO, that is what is truly lacking in today's society.

HEY!!!! stop this!!!! WE LOVE THIS SHOW AND DISCUSS IT IN HERE!!!! we CAN!!!! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: was he pursuading you like spencer to move in and if u said no did he tell you to get out of his car??? :eek: jk :D

hands down he'll be hooked and bragging he HAS to watch it with you. in reality....he secretly loves it!!! ;)

lol thank god he is nothing like spencer... at all. didnt spence break up with heidi cause she thought she was preggers... what a douche hahah

i said that he will love it too. you can't not love the drama. he was asking questions so i see a light at the end of the tunnel.. and hes the one who reminded me it was on last night so im thinking this could be good. now if only we could get him to post in this thread... it would be hilarious..
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    I swear........ my wife makes me watch this damn show.
    Oooooooo I hate Spencer!
    I do not know what that hot little one Heidi see's in him.
    What an idiot.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    suntzu98suntzu98 Posts: 100
    Oh no I have to admit here Heidi is not hot in the least, I wanna hit Audrina in the worst way, did you see that ass as it got hit by that wave, I never wanted to be an ocean in the my life till I saw that cute thing in it.
    Philly '98 '00 (1 & 2) '03 '06 (1 & 2) '08 (1 & 2)
    East Rutherford '98
    Merriweather '98
    Gorge '05
    Vancouver '05
    Los Angeles I,II '06
    Santa Barbara '06
    Fonda Theater '06