Options

~The Hills~

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,576
    I don't think she's really all that undercover...she's just a bitch.
    She seemed to be pretty in-your-face bitch to Audrina in the premiere...passive aggressive definitely

I think a lot of it is the way they edit it. Lo is a good natured girl I think but she doesn't have a lot in common with Audrina.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,505
    The wife got me hooked so here I am...

I used to like Lo back in the Laguna Beach days but she's a real bitch at this point. Lauren seems like she's going back from being a bitch to becoming the sweet Lauren everybody loved. Whitney seems pretty grounded and truly nice. Audrina seems a bit dumb but she means well (and looks pretty good naked!). Spencer is a douchebag but can be funny at times when dealing with Heidi. The last couple seasons haven't done all that much for me as it seems like there's really nothing going on (even less than usual) in each episode. Of course I'll keep watching. Wow, I need to get a life.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    omg!!!! i LOVED the way Audrina said " i dont CARE. we'll NEVER be frenz." weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! That was great!!!! And i agree, Lo IS packin much attitude. I missed Brody in this episode. Doug is effin.....hott. Well at least he looked it at the party!!! And i love love LOVE the reaction Justin Bobbys appearance gets when he walks in!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    PJ212 wrote:
    Why did Lo become such a bitch?

And it was a nice surprise seeing Justin Bobby again... I forgot how he looks like Eddie Vedder.

kind of talks like him too.

my fucking tattoo itches so so so bad.
  • Options
    alexers wrote:
    kind of talks like him too.

my fucking tattoo itches so so so bad.

oooooh thats RIGHT. your tattoo!!! dude. i ALWAYS say that the itching is the WORST part of it all. When i got one of the ones onmy foot, i was sleeping and i guess in my sleep it itched so badd that i scratched it!!! :eek:

why the hell are Heidi & Spencer dressed up AT THE BEACH??!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    SENROCK! wrote:
    oooooh thats RIGHT. your tattoo!!! dude. i ALWAYS say that the itching is the WORST part of it all. When i got one of the ones onmy foot, i was sleeping and i guess in my sleep it itched so badd that i scratched it!!! :eek:

why the hell are Heidi & Spencer dressed up AT THE BEACH??!!!!

my foot didn't itch at all! but then again i have an outline on my foot. the one i just got is in color and whatnot and the only thing i can wear is a hoodie so the tag won't irritate me and drive me crazy. I WANT TO SCRATCH. but i won't.

heidi always dresses up for the weirdest occasions. her hair is too thick for her face. i just thought that was a necessary comment...
  • Options
    alexers wrote:
    her hair is too thick for her face. i just thought that was a necessary comment...
    that makes PERFECT sense!!!!!!! wow!!!!!

• Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    adam42381 wrote:
    The wife got me hooked so here I am...

Wow, I need to get a life.

Be a man!! Get up and leave the room when this show comes on! Any man who admits he watches this show, well is not a man.

My wife was watching this last night and wanted me to sit on the couch and spend some time with her. Not as long as this show is on. She tells me that she watches shows I want with me that she doesn't like. I like to think Ax Men is a little more educational and real than the Hills.

Sen, I knew you couldn't resist one of my posts here!! :)
  • Options
    Be a man!! Get up and leave the room when this show comes on! Any man who admits he watches this show, well is not a man.

My wife was watching this last night and wanted me to sit on the couch and spend some time with her. Not as long as this show is on. She tells me that she watches shows I want with me that she doesn't like. I like to think Ax Men is a little more educational and real than the Hills.

whatEVVVER man. You KNOW you were glued to the tv and watched the marathon the day before. When will u ever admit this. *sigh* :D its SO great to see you Corduroy....I've.......missed you.......

• Options

I am a man.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,505

A real man doesn't force Ax Men on his wife without reciprocating. Yes, there may be minor educational value but I seriously doubt your wife will ever be a logger so it's basically useless knowledge. ;)
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    By the way, Heidi used to be way cuter before she got the big capped teeth and the big implants and the big lips. What the hell, seriously? I don't get it.

My Whitney is naturally beautiful.

don't forget the nose job!
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    I am a man.

damn. There was a Whitney moment last night when i thought of you! I was like i know he died right there!!!! ugh i cant remember it now!!!!! and dude, we live in cali. we should have been at that malibu party dammit!!!!

• Options
    hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
    SENROCK! wrote:
    and dude, we live in cali. we should have been at that malibu party dammit!!!!

you really say you live in Cali???

you are the first Ive ever heard say that...most Californians I know say California, not cali....brah
  • Options
    hoopinman wrote:

you are the first Ive ever heard say that...most Californians I know say California, not cali....brah

I actually live in the Hills, by the way. So funny how they show my neighborhood all the time.
  • Options
    I hate jason and spencer they suck!!
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • Options
    hoopinman wrote:

i dont really SAY it but its just shorter to WRITE. Either way it dont matter to me. Its all good. Brah. :D

• Options
    I hate jason and spencer they suck!!

I used to think Jason was hott. But when they showed him with his hair slicked back......:eek: he wasnt hott anymore!!!!

• Options
    adam42381 wrote:
    A real man doesn't force Ax Men on his wife without reciprocating. Yes, there may be minor educational value but I seriously doubt your wife will ever be a logger so it's basically useless knowledge. ;)

I never forced it on her. She just knew I was fascinated with logging after spending a lot of time in Oregon. If the educational value of Ax Men is minor, then what's that make the hills, negative educational value?
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    whatEVVVER man. You KNOW you were glued to the tv and watched the marathon the day before. When will u ever admit this. *sigh* :D its SO great to see you Corduroy....I've.......missed you.......

I've missed you too! Sorry to rag on your show, but there's a few things I can't seem to tolerate in life, that being mayonnaise, animal cruelty, and The Hills!
  • Options
    I've missed you too! Sorry to rag on your show, but there's a few things I can't seem to tolerate in life, that being mayonnaise, animal cruelty, and The Hills!

hey its all good. i know you secretly watch The Hills when nobody is looking. Its ok. ;)

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,547
    I like Audrina and Lauren. Still don't know why this show is on?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    I like Audrina and Lauren. Still don't know why this show is on?

becuz its great entertainment!!!!! Did you watch it tonite????? What was UP with STOOOOPID spencer and his 'un-sistering" steph!!! That dude is BANANAS!!!! And i LOVE how hott brody took the high road and bounced. :D

Lauren is def in a situation with stephs friendship. You get along but do u trust her? i say NO!!!! I hope LC and Brody hook up for real.

• Options
    did ANYBODY see last nights new episode????? Brody is the BEST!!!!

• Options
    Wait, people actually watch this trash?

Lil Wayne is better than Pearl Jam.

Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes 'n tricks
  • Options
    Wait, people actually watch this trash?
    ALL TV is trash. Old news.