Options

~The Hills~

SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
edited September 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
please tell me some of you watch that show!!! i need to discuss!!!! theres no more O.C so we need to talk HILLS man! COME ON!!!!
~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    please tell me some of you watch that show!!! i need to discuss!!!! theres no more O.C so we need to talk HILLS man! COME ON!!!!

Sen my roomie is trying very hard to get me into this show. I think we Canadians may be behind u guys tho. I know that tonight Spensor had a grafitti mural painted in their living room and that his g.f didn't like it and while he was out, painted over it...and that g.f asked Lauren to be her matron of honour. (dilusional chick).

I didn't watch the show...but my roommate keeps telling me whats happeneing cause she's determined to get me hooked haha.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    YES!!!! please watch it Mel!!! its SO freakin crazy. And that was the same episode on over here tonite. i could NOT stop laughing when i saw heidi grow some and paint over 'playboy spence's' mural!!!!! :D now, people may think these kind of shows are stoopid or not reality or WHATEVER. The fact is? i like watching them cuz i know where stuff is! Like, the restaurants, clubs, bars, etc they go to. Thats why i get into shows of this nature. Laguna Beach is STILL my fave but The Hills is pretty damn good! :)

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    YES!!!! please watch it Mel!!! its SO freakin crazy. And that was the same episode on over here tonite. i could NOT stop laughing when i saw heidi grow some and paint over 'playboy spence's' mural!!!!! :D now, people may think these kind of shows are stoopid or not reality or WHATEVER. The fact is? i like watching them cuz i know where stuff is! Like, the restaurants, clubs, bars, etc they go to. Thats why i get into shows of this nature. Laguna Beach is STILL my fave but The Hills is pretty damn good! :)

Reality tv or not. I hate shows about rich, prissy, high maintanence (sp) bitches who have no morals and even less maturity.

I know this show isn't exactly like that (I did watch ONE episode with my roomie) tho they are some elements. I had a hard time relating to the characters or feeling anything for any of them. Most of the time I laughed and rolled my eyes at characters.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Reality tv or not. I hate shows about rich, prissy, high maintanence (sp) bitches who have no morals and even less maturity.

I know this show isn't exactly like that (I did watch ONE episode with my roomie) tho they are some elements. I had a hard time relating to the characters or feeling anything for any of them. Most of the time I laughed and rolled my eyes at characters.

thats the thing. you laugh and roll your eyes! good! but heres the thing; lauren has changed ALOT since Laguna. She actually WORKS now and is trying to lead a good life. However, i would LOVE to know what playboy spence does for a living....

• Options
    NOOOOOOBODY has love for The Hills??!!??!!!

• Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    i love the hills!

(i missed it last night tho :( )
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    i love the hills!

(i missed it last night tho :( )

YAY!!!!!! whyd you miss it?! There are always re-runs so thats good. Or you could watch it online. Watch it!!! we NEED to discuss Heidi and JustinBobby!!! :D

• Options
    i dont get the hills.

I loved the OC. It exposed me to new music and was hip, and loaded with pop culture references and just was a fun show.

The hills is a bunch of spoiled rich kids.

What I dont understand is how they have so many connections. its like they were well known even before they began the show. How can they have inside connections with fashion designers etc...?

The Hills doesnt hold a candle to the OC.
  • Options
    i dont get the hills.

I loved the OC. It exposed me to new music and was hip, and loaded with pop culture references and just was a fun show.

The hills is a bunch of spoiled rich kids.

What I dont understand is how they have so many connections. its like they were well known even before they began the show. How can they have inside connections with fashion designers etc...?

The Hills doesnt hold a candle to the OC.

alright alright. EVERYONE says the same thing "they are a bunch of spoiled rich kids". I personally dont think they are but at the same time...I DONT CARE!!!! its entertainment ya know? And theres no way The Hills is even remotely like The OC but it ended so whatever. I like The Hills therefore i watch and want to discuss!!! :D

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    The Hills have Eyes...................
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    SENROCK! wrote:

its alright, trying to get into it.....not sure about it tho

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    its alright, trying to get into it.....not sure about it tho

PEACE

its fun! try to watch it when you can. Alot of people have attitude toward the show but i guess EVERYTHING is like that! i enjoy the show. its good for discussions on here since not much else is happening at times~

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:

hahaha i watch the hills. good show :)
  • Options
    hahaha i watch the hills. good show :)

im sorry. this is TOTALLY off the subject but....i just noticed your myspace link. IS THAT TRUE???!!!!! can i be your friend??!!! :D haha

have u seen the hills since the beginning or just the new season?

• Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    SENROCK! wrote:
    its fun! try to watch it when you can. Alot of people have attitude toward the show but i guess EVERYTHING is like that! i enjoy the show. its good for discussions on here since not much else is happening at times~

i think i have seen the first two shows, well last couple weeks that i have seen....

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    im sorry. this is TOTALLY off the subject but....i just noticed your myspace link. IS THAT TRUE???!!!!! can i be your friend??!!! :D haha

have u seen the hills since the beginning or just the new season?

yes its true and and yes u can be my friend. hahahah

ive seen the hills since the beginning.
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    SENROCK! wrote:

Do we really need anymore of this Laguna Beach/OC/Housewives of Orange County shit? Jeezus I've never wanted to move out of California so bad in all of my life. I've had enough of the fucking idiots they find for these shows. You should be ashamed of yourselves for watching such garbage!
  • Options
    Do we really need anymore of this Laguna Beach/OC/Housewives of Orange County shit? Jeezus I've never wanted to move out of California so bad in all of my life. I've had enough of the fucking idiots they find for these shows. You should be ashamed of yourselves for watching such garbage!

lol actually. i kind of am ashamed of myself for watching this show. i feel my brain cells dying every minute of that half hour. its a guilty pleasure. :)
  • Options

wow. thats too badd. you should try moving then.....

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    wow. thats too badd. you should try moving then.....

I'd love to!
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I'm Over The Hills

And Far Away
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    THCTHC Posts: 525
    SENROCK! wrote:

This sounds a bit like..."Do you have love for New York" there...SENROCK!
    :)

but yeah, i've seen a few episodes. what kills me is that kid spencer. he's an ugly little cokehead...and its gross...i don't even like looking at him....
    “Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish can grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.”
    -Big Fish
  • Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    My guilty pleasure!!
    -you know I really like Lauren but she needs to let her friend's have lives. After college it's not party time all the time (or hang with my girls friends 24/7), you need to build a life for yourself and move on.
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    THC wrote:
    This sounds a bit like..."Do you have love for New York" there...SENROCK!
    :)

but yeah, i've seen a few episodes. what kills me is that kid spencer. he's an ugly little cokehead...and its gross...i don't even like looking at him....

hahaha "playboy spence"!!! the dude is up to SOMETHING. He is being WAY too sneaky and weird. Like the fact that he hated when he walked in and saw heidi painting over the mural. He was pissed then suddenly was over it and started painting as well! and engaged????? yeah. WHATEVER!!!!

• Options
    imspinnin wrote:
    My guilty pleasure!!
    -you know I really like Lauren but she needs to let her friend's have lives. After college it's not party time all the time (or hang with my girls friends 24/7), you need to build a life for yourself and move on.

right right. you can see that she is headed strait to splitsville with her new roomie becuz of "justinbobby". I mean, she just went thru this with freakin heidi!!! i find it hilarious when lauren goes out drinking and you can TOTALLY tell that shes drunk by her slurring!!!! hahahaha like last week yelling at heidi: 'you KNOWWWW what you DID!!! you knowwwwww WHAT YOU DID!!!' god that was funny!!!

• Options
    im new to the hills im not sure what its about so far i gather that its rich kids struggling to survive without daddys credit card,
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    lol actually. i kind of am ashamed of myself for watching this show. i feel my brain cells dying every minute of that half hour. its a guilty pleasure. :)

Same with me. I watch every episode at one point or another ( the have 10,000 re runs). I'm so ashamed. I always laugh at how hard they think they're life is.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    When I think of the Hills, I think of LC's breasts for some reason.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    When I think of the Hills, I think of LC's breasts for some reason.

Let's see, we had Laguna Beach, now the Hills, and I've also seen Newport Harbor. WTF!! What next, Malibu Shores? Santa Monica Pier? Screw Laguna Beach, why not have Long Beach! Or Chino Hills!

Do people really take these shows seriously? Come on, how pre fabbed are these shows. Hmmmmm, they all have rich snobby good looking blondes, 1 semi down to earth brunette, surfer dudes who think they are the biggest players, and some 19 year old douche bag of a guy who gets all the ladies and drives the most expensive Mercedes on the market. HOW EXCITING!!
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    imspinnin wrote:
    My guilty pleasure!!

oh no you too?!?!??!

looooove this shit. i love the way lauren yells at everyone. how come she didnt have the balls to do that to Kristen. maybe cause Kristen is scary. oh man and i saw jason is coming back.. talk about bad for you choices. i love how girls can be so judgemental but as soon as their ex comes back its all good.

im not ashamed at all to watch this show.. its just like all the other garbage on TV. and hey someone elses drama is always the best.