Options

~The Hills~

Comments

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D6urRiZXxA

WOW. thats all i have to say.
    spencer and heidi sing together. i almost died of laughter.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002

WOW. thats all i have to say.
    spencer and heidi sing together. i almost died of laughter.
    i think im gonna be sick, thanks for the add on myspace :)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    hi my name is tremor and this is a guilty pleasure of mine.

damn did i just say that?
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    suntzu98 wrote:
    Oh no I have to admit here Heidi is not hot in the least, I wanna hit Audrina in the worst way, did you see that ass as it got hit by that wave, I never wanted to be an ocean in the my life till I saw that cute thing in it.

:eek: YOU WERE AT THE FONDA!!! :eek:
    greatest f'n night of my life.

heidi is NOT hott.....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    tremorvoid wrote:
    hi my name is tremor and this is a guilty pleasure of mine.

damn did i just say that?

sweet. :)

so, i just heard that Spencer gave heidi a ring that was FREE and NOT 2 grand like we thought! :eek: AND heidi got her nose AND breastasess done becuz SPENNNCER wanted her to! Did you guys know that hott Jason is ENGAGED???? i was sadd.....its not to lauren.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    i just watched a repeat of mondays hills and......i am in LOVE with the way justinbobby makes his gestures when he says he doesnt care and the way he's non chalant about EVERYTHING. im diggin this guy more and more. never date him but love to look. and i swear he resembles Ed in the earlier days....

i DID notice heidis gazungas exxxploding out of her tank top when she was walking to get her ring sized. jeeze.

and heres the thing. in nexxxt weeks previews, when brody is out with lauren and they show him saying spencer broke up with him.....THAT FOO IS WEARING A BACKWARDS HAT!!! *drools* that is my WEEEEEAKNESS on a guy!!! oh MAN he looked delicious! that is all.....

• Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    SENROCK! wrote:
    sweet. :)

so, i just heard that Spencer gave heidi a ring that was FREE and NOT 2 grand like we thought! :eek: AND heidi got her nose AND breastasess done becuz SPENNNCER wanted her to! Did you guys know that hott Jason is ENGAGED???? i was sadd.....its not to lauren.

whoever is handling press for this show is not doing a good job. they try to build suspense with the whole "are spencer and heidi engaged" throughout the summer and yet there they are on every magazine showing off the ring.. and now the whole suspense with Lauren and Jason has been smashed cause hes engaged.. and shes supposedly on the hills too????? ive never seen her?? ever... ps why do 19 year olds get engaged.. how dumb is that?

justinbobby rocks my world. hes everything i hate and love at the same time hahahah. i would never ever want to date him but i feel thats what johnny or eddie were like when they were younger.

and that song.. wow. i wish i had a picture of my face. wow.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    whoever is handling press for this show is not doing a good job. they try to build suspense with the whole "are spencer and heidi engaged" throughout the summer and yet there they are on every magazine showing off the ring.. and now the whole suspense with Lauren and Jason has been smashed cause hes engaged.. and shes supposedly on the hills too????? ive never seen her?? ever... ps why do 19 year olds get engaged.. how dumb is that?

justinbobby rocks my world. hes everything i hate and love at the same time hahahah. i would never ever want to date him but i feel thats what johnny or eddie were like when they were younger.

and that song.. wow. i wish i had a picture of my face. wow.

WHAT SONG????

dude i SWEAR that early Ed is JustinBobbys inspiration. Never been into Depp so i stick to Ed. and YES. WHY DO 19 YEAR OLDS GET ENGAGED??!!! its freakin REEEETARDED!!!!

• Options
    hills fans....let me just quote this so far:

"ROLLERCOASTERS ARE SO MUCH FUN!"

WHAT in thee HELL????? that chick is BANANAS!!!!

k need pepsi......its a commercial!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WHAT SONG????

that song....i think
  • Options
    JB is rockin' an EL CAMINO!!!! hahaha i just cant help myself.....ive come to the conclusion tonite while they were at TOI that i am SO into JustinBobby and all his craziness. i admit it. *sigh* theres just somn about the attitude.....

• Options

did u watch tonites episode?????

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    did u watch tonites episode?????

yeahh. did u? i think spencer is being an idiot to let broady go because broady is friends with lauren. also its so weird how heidi doesnt go out anymore.
  • Options
    yeahh. did u? i think spencer is being an idiot to let broady go because broady is friends with lauren. also its so weird how heidi doesnt go out anymore.

it is DISGUSTING how people get into relationships then become grossly married and never go out and have fun. Heidi and Spence are the perfect exxxample of how NOT to be.

Brody is incredibly hott with his backwards cap. Jen is just an instigator like Lacey on Rock of Love! and ooooooh jason nexxxt week..... ;)

• Options
    Did anyone see this? http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20040769_20040772_20053508,00.html

And who does Justin Bobby really look like?
    A. Johnny Depp
    B. Johnny Depp in character as a drunken Captain Jack Sparrow
    C. A Geico caveman
    D. Johnny Depp playing Colin Farrell playing a half-hippie, half-homeless guy
    E. A washed-up extra on 21 Jump Street
    F. A member of Milli Vanilli
    G. A lobotomized Eddie Vedder
    H. All of the above
    I. None of the above

Ha! :D
  • Options
    Westernsky wrote:
    Did anyone see this? http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20040769_20040772_20053508,00.html

And who does Justin Bobby really look like?
    A. Johnny Depp
    B. Johnny Depp in character as a drunken Captain Jack Sparrow
    C. A Geico caveman
    D. Johnny Depp playing Colin Farrell playing a half-hippie, half-homeless guy
    E. A washed-up extra on 21 Jump Street
    F. A member of Milli Vanilli
    G. A lobotomized Eddie Vedder
    H. All of the above
    I. None of the above

Ha! :D

depp AND vedder have both been mentioned as who JB resembles! i love that u listed those up there!!! haha i was never a johnny depp fan and i wouldnt lust after Ed....i just CANT. HOWEVER, in my opinion JB resembles early Ed ALLLLOT. Therefore, i can allow myself to openly lust after JUSTINBOBBY and at the same time say he looks like Ed. :D im getting hooked on him more and more......

• Options
    morning!!!

ahhh justinbobby.. causin drama wherever he goes. hey you know what.. he's spelling it out for audrina.. he's saying i like it the way it is now and i dont want to change that... so she has the option of accepting it and moving on or not doing it the way he wants it. theres always a choice honey.. so dont keep crying over this.

why doesnt anyone notice heidi's freaky boobies. when she met up with that girl last night they were all like omg look at you... just saaaay it.. your tits a ginourmous.

i'm thinkin brody just likes hooking up with lauren too much. i mean if my friend since i was little said that i couldn't hang out with other people i would be extremely pissed too but i wouldnt cut off the whole friendship forever. obviously there was more there. laaaame.

lol i have to show that article to my boyf.. i was trying to explain to him the appeal of justinbobby.. my exact words were " hes like johnny depp or eddie if they never got famous" hahah.

oh oh and turns out that beach party they were at last week.. the one spence missed.. well turns out the girl who cuts my hair and her twin were there. they are friends with a PR girl who is really good friends with audrina.. go figure.. ill have to ask her for dirt next time i see her. but be on the lookout for them.. platnium blonde with tats allllll over her.. shes awesome..

by the way are we gonna hav to start another thread for rock of love??? i volunteer to find lacey and bash her head against a rock
  • Options
    As to Rock of Love Lacey shows PETA for who and what they really are. Fucking loony tunes. As for the Hills, keep in mind they are just kids, I mean I remember being that age, now I would never do what Spencer did to his gf, nor would I have put Audrina through 2 yrs of bullshit, JB is an ass. I really wanna see Lauren and Heidi go at for real so dim-lite Heidi see's for herself what she really did, her and Jen Bunny. As I recall it was Heidi who told Jen last season to go after Brody when Heidi knew Lauren wanted him, and now Heidi forgets that, like I said dim-lite.
    Philly '98 '00 (1 & 2) '03 '06 (1 & 2) '08 (1 & 2)
    East Rutherford '98
    Merriweather '98
    Gorge '05
    Vancouver '05
    Los Angeles I,II '06
    Santa Barbara '06
    Fonda Theater '06
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    morning!!!

ahhh justinbobby.. causin drama wherever he goes. hey you know what.. he's spelling it out for audrina.. he's saying i like it the way it is now and i dont want to change that... so she has the option of accepting it and moving on or not doing it the way he wants it. theres always a choice honey.. so dont keep crying over this.

why doesnt anyone notice heidi's freaky boobies. when she met up with that girl last night they were all like omg look at you... just saaaay it.. your tits a ginourmous.

i'm thinkin brody just likes hooking up with lauren too much. i mean if my friend since i was little said that i couldn't hang out with other people i would be extremely pissed too but i wouldnt cut off the whole friendship forever. obviously there was more there. laaaame.

lol i have to show that article to my boyf.. i was trying to explain to him the appeal of justinbobby.. my exact words were " hes like johnny depp or eddie if they never got famous" hahah.

oh oh and turns out that beach party they were at last week.. the one spence missed.. well turns out the girl who cuts my hair and her twin were there. they are friends with a PR girl who is really good friends with audrina.. go figure.. ill have to ask her for dirt next time i see her. but be on the lookout for them.. platnium blonde with tats allllll over her.. shes awesome..

by the way are we gonna hav to start another thread for rock of love??? i volunteer to find lacey and bash her head against a rock

you are SO right about JB spellin it out for Audrina. Thats about as committed as he's gonna get!

Lauren & Brody DO hook up too much. i just LOVE when you can tell that she's drunk by her slurring! haha

Heidi and Spence are sooooooo 'married' and old now. we never see them partying anymore OR going to dinner. And see how CRAZY its gonna get with elodies job offer and Heidi trying to steal it???? *screams* i cant wait!!!

• Options
    ahhhh The Hills rerun of monday night. *sigh* im lusting JB. i hate it. Lo is freakin strait out tho and that rules. i love that brody thiks he's in high school fighting with spence!

• Options
    new Hills tomorrow/tonite kidz dont forget!!!

• Options
    okay I watch this show religiously.. and I must say, I want to beat the %#@out of Heidi after that episode.. Um, good thing she's an attention grabber, of course she'd get promoted at a PR firm.. I could kill them!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I can't watch shows because I actually get mad about them..

CASE AND POINT!

Poor Elodie (or however you spell that).. I hope she goes to another firm.
  • Options
    okay I watch this show religiously.. and I must say, I want to beat the %#@out of Heidi after that episode.. Um, good thing she's an attention grabber, of course she'd get promoted at a PR firm.. I could kill them!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I can't watch shows because I actually get mad about them..

CASE AND POINT!

Poor Elodie (or however you spell that).. I hope she goes to another firm.

at first i KINDA was a bit miffed at what Heidi did. It was sneaky & selfish. But....then i applauded her becuz thats what it takes to get to the top in hollywood. And they probably wont be frenz in a year anyway cuz EVERYONE is evil! So yay for Heidi! :D

i love that jason was in rehab. It takes balls to do that.

Audrina will never learn...

• Options
    hello everyone!

im gonna agree with you Sen about Heidi.. i think they did alot of clever editing too.. it wasn't just like the next day that happened. this was probably weeks and weeks of time that went by. not to mention im sure the other girl knew Heidi went to ask for the job. obviously you want Heidi to be the event coordinator.. im sure people would book with you because they know the name.

duuuude how weird was that jason/ lauren meeting. i thought lauren was gonna strip down and beg for it. she was so on him. old habits die hard. he looks gross though.

see this is why i hate people like audrina. i have a friend like this. she cries and cries over her man and why did it go wrong and why wont it just work but then you keep going back to it. i would get so annoyed with her. you either shut the fuck up and deal with getting yoru heart broken or you walk away. and i know its not that easy. but this is what it is sweetheart. he's not gonna change his mind in a month.

on a sidenote i adore Lo. i think she would be my best friend as well.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    hello everyone!

duuuude how weird was that jason/ lauren meeting. i thought lauren was gonna strip down and beg for it. she was so on him. old habits die hard. he looks gross though.

see this is why i hate people like audrina. i have a friend like this. she cries and cries over her man and why did it go wrong and why wont it just work but then you keep going back to it. i would get so annoyed with her. you either shut the fuck up and deal with getting yoru heart broken or you walk away. and i know its not that easy. but this is what it is sweetheart. he's not gonna change his mind in a month.

Jason = PUKE! He's such an ass. Lauren can't say anything about Heidi or Audrina cause look at Jason! She looked like she wanted to jump his bones when they were hanging out. He's engaged now, isn't he??

I have a friend who is almost going through what Audrina is going through, but my friend's relationship only lasted 8 months, unlike Audrina... 4 years?? But I do agree, this guy left my friend to smoke pot. EXCELLENT REASON! and she still wants him back. Everyday I have to hear her shit about him and because he left her, NO ONE will ever want to love her or be with her again. blah blah blah. It's been four months since they broke up and I've been hearing it for four months. I've been saying SUCK IT UP to her now cause I've gotten so annoyed. I'm normally not a bad friend, but the guy was a douche, it's not worth crying over someone who leaves you for a joint.

Lo is awesome! haha, I have a friend like her, just tells you like it is. Maybe one day I can be like that too!

I am excited for the next episode, Heidi and Spencer are going to get in SO MUCH shit for saying crap about the alleged "sex tape." I can't stand either of them. And Heidi didn't deserve the promotion, I felt sssssooooo bad for Elodie!
    Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
  • Options
    PearlsGirl wrote:
    Jason = PUKE! He's such an ass. Lauren can't say anything about Heidi or Audrina cause look at Jason! She looked like she wanted to jump his bones when they were hanging out. He's engaged now, isn't he??

I have a friend who is almost going through what Audrina is going through, but my friend's relationship only lasted 8 months, unlike Audrina... 4 years?? But I do agree, this guy left my friend to smoke pot. EXCELLENT REASON! and she still wants him back. Everyday I have to hear her shit about him and because he left her, NO ONE will ever want to love her or be with her again. blah blah blah. It's been four months since they broke up and I've been hearing it for four months. I've been saying SUCK IT UP to her now cause I've gotten so annoyed. I'm normally not a bad friend, but the guy was a douche, it's not worth crying over someone who leaves you for a joint.

Lo is awesome! haha, I have a friend like her, just tells you like it is. Maybe one day I can be like that too!

I am excited for the next episode, Heidi and Spencer are going to get in SO MUCH shit for saying crap about the alleged "sex tape." I can't stand either of them. And Heidi didn't deserve the promotion, I felt sssssooooo bad for Elodie!

you aren't a bad friend at all. there are times when we can really feel for our friends and give them love and support and sometimes our friends just need the kick in the ass. im sorry but if your boyfriend dumps you for pot then there is an issue. she needs to know that you arent going to coddle her and let her whine and moan because her behavior isn't acceptible. she needs to greive and get over it.

i forgot about next week! spencers such a jackass. if i were jason i would have just decked him.. i would have spent the night in jail for that. ya jason's engaged now.. but i think lauren and brodie secretly get it on.. they just dont want to tell anyone
  • Options
    haha! I think so too. The sexual tension between the two of them is incredible! What does Jason do for a living?? Does he live off of mommy and daddy's money?
    Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    hello everyone!

long time no talk!!! ;)

jason comPLETELY looks like 'rehab'. He looked a little run down and didnt posess that certain 'i'm the sh*t' attitude he normally has. He looked.....homely. Lauren looked like she was trying to make HIM lust but yet....she woulda threw down right then & there!

NOW......audrina? ugh. She is the reason i do NOT have friends that are girls! Yes, i have pearl jam frenz that are chicks but they are not REAL chick like know what i mean? She completely needs to STOP THE MADDNESS and realize she aint gonna change JB!!! Either accept him how he is or GET OUTTA THERE!!!! I tell ya, that guy is ADDICTING tho!!! She should count her lucky stars cuz HE is the perfect 'casual sexxx' guy!!! :D

Lo rules. Im SO gladd she's on there alot now. She truly is LC's bff!!!

• Options
    PearlsGirl wrote:
    I have a friend who is almost going through what Audrina is going through, but my friend's relationship only lasted 8 months, unlike Audrina... 4 years??

And Heidi didn't deserve the promotion, I felt sssssooooo bad for Elodie!

i know someone like this and you know what? at first its cool, you can listen to them WHINE and not really drop the hammer. But, after a long period of time.....you cant help but look at them and say: 'are you kidding me right now? youre STILL crying over somn that happened MONTHS AGO???? GET OVER IT. GO OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!' sounds heartless but to me its all gravy. Im at the point where i do NOT care about stuff or peoples emotions so i just tell them LET IT GO!!! it feels LOVELY!!! you NEED to do this.

Heidi didnt deserve the promotion but she went after it & did what she hadd to to get what she wanted. Its each man for himself in this world!!! ya gotta DO what ya gotta DO!!! ;)

• Options
    rmc1981rmc1981 Posts: 114
    I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago, and we were at Ceasars at the bottom by the bathrooms, and all of a sudden these guys walk in with camara's and I start thinking is this cops or something. Then I see that loser Brody talking to some dude Then I see that chick with black hair and no upper lip, and I'm like is this the hills? Then I see lauren come out of the bathroom and I like ok this the hills or the new season of flavor of love. When I saw Lauren I started thinking what is Brody doing here Lauren didnt take him back did she? I know I know I should lose my man card forever thinking that. I wish that I would of made a move on Lauren so I could tell everybody that I got turned down by a c list star. regrets man