Cigarette Littering!!

Comments

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    there was a wink after that... I was doing a little bit of exaggerating with a little bit of sarcasm :rolleyes: but I wasn't the first in this thread in fairness. Learn to argue properly instead of storming off in a huff at the first sign of somebody disagreeing... what did you expect with a thread like this? It's been done before.

Sweetie, I'm not here to argue.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    NY PJ1 wrote:

im going to smoke
    Me too :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    and throw it on the sidewalk
    Sweetie, I'm not here to argue.
    so why do it all the time then? There's plenty of times I agree with you... the FEW times I disagree you go on about how I'm deliberately picking on you :confused:

Anyway THIS is derailing... so let's get back to cigarette litter :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Have fun kids! :)

so let's get back to cigarette litter :rolleyes:

It sucks.

Have fun kids! :)

ba bye

sniffle
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    No, I'm not assuming anything... but unless one lives an entirely environmentally friendly lifestyle, well they don't get to bunch one group of litterers into the 'worst' of the worst. I'm not saying smokers SHOULD be exempt... but there's been a LOT of extreme talk on this thread... although I suppose I shouldn't be surprised really.
    If you don't litter then sure you can look down your nose at those who do.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Rygar wrote:

;):D
    Rygar wrote:
    absolutely... if you're gonna judge people though, you'd best prepare to BE judged! And the op DOES drive according to the story! I don't, and considering most of my smoking is done on work breaks, at the bus stop or at home, I may drop hmmm... 2 cigarette butts a month perhaps. How does MY damage to the environment compare to somebody who drives? ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    absolutely... if you're gonna judge people though, you'd best prepare to BE judged! And the op DOES drive according to the story! I don't, and considering most of my smoking is done on work breaks, at the bus stop or at home, I may drop hmmm... 2 cigarette butts a month perhaps. How does MY damage to the environment compare to somebody who drives? ;)
    Speaking of extreme......
    Now if their bumper fell off on the way to work and they left it in the middle of the road...

And what about smokers who drive and smoke, and drop their cigs out the window while driving? Talk about a double whammy!
    Rygar wrote:
    Speaking of extreme......
    Now if their bumper fell off on the way to work and they left it in the middle of the road...
    well obviously the woman next to her is in serious trouble anyway... dropping her cigarrette AND driving :mad:

but seriously, do people REALLY drop their cigarettes from the car ashtray on the ground? :confused: I find it hard to believe that's a regular occurance... cos it defeats the ENTIRE purpose... why not just throw the butt out in the first place?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    well obviously the woman next to her is in serious trouble anyway... dropping her cigarrette AND driving :mad:

but seriously, do people REALLY drop their cigarettes from the car ashtray on the ground? :confused: I find it hard to believe that's a regular occurance... cos it defeats the ENTIRE purpose... why not just throw the butt out in the first place?
    What? Hmm, now that you mention it, I bet you it's way more than 2-1 for those who empty their car's ashtray on the ground against those who dump it in the trash.
    That's my first thing I noticed about my new neighbour, actually.
    Rygar wrote:
    What? Hmm, now that you mention it, I bet you it's way more than 2-1 for those who empty their car's ashtray on the ground against those who dump it in the trash.
    That's my first thing I noticed about my new neighbour, actually.
    I can honestly say I have neither seen nor heard of anybody doing that. Most people over here seem to be butt conscious these days ;) but to a limit.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I can honestly say I have neither seen nor heard of anybody doing that. Most people over here seem to be butt conscious these days ;) but to a limit.
    It's pretty common round here. I don't think most people care. I wish it was the same neighbour who lets his rat-like dog piss on my barbeque every so often...
    Rygar wrote:
    It's pretty common round here. I don't think most people care. I wish it was the same neighbour who lets his rat-like dog piss on my barbeque every so often...
    :eek: well as a smoker and a self confessed sometimes littering smoker... I'd be the first person to ask the neighbour 'what's the point of that?' :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    o where o where can the op be
    :eek: well as a smoker and a self confessed sometimes littering smoker... I'd be the first person to ask the neighbour 'what's the point of that?' :confused:
    I dunno why you'd dump your ashtray in the parking lot of your apartment when your garbage can is 15 seconds away.
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    o where o where can the op be
    Out having a smoke, ignoring you.
    Rygar wrote:
    Out having a smoke, ignoring you.

perfect
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    perfect
    So what's up your craw lately? You just had a smoke, they are supposed to calm you down ;)
    Rygar wrote:
    I dunno why you'd dump your ashtray in the parking lot of your apartment when your garbage can is 15 seconds away.
    that really does make absolutely no sense whatsoever :confused:

oh and you beat me to it with your 'out having a smoke' comment :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    oh and you beat me to it with your 'out having a smoke' comment :D
    haha, that one was way too obvious
    Rygar wrote:
    So what's up your craw lately? You just had a smoke, they are supposed to calm you down ;)

the xanax i just had is calming me down

but its friday and im leaving work in 2 hours so im in a good mood

tickets to the game tonight

north carolina tom. night

gf away for the weekend
    rangers in playoffs
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    I took a walk and saw hundreds of beer cans on the side of the road. People just dumped their trash everywhere. Fucking bastards. If they really want to dump it somewhere, why do it in nature and not near a garbage can or something? Pricks.

I asked some people why they toss their butts away, they said because it makes their cars sells. It's your habit, fuckers, don't pollute the world because you don't like the smell of your habit.

My dad never tosses his butts out the window and he's chain smoker. :D His car smells like an ashtray, though.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    Collin wrote:
    I took a walk and saw hundreds of beer cans on the side of the road. People just dumped their trash everywhere. Fucking bastards. If they really want to dump it somewhere, why do it in nature and not near a garbage can or something? Pricks.

I asked some people why they toss their butts away, they said because it makes their cars sells. It's your habit, fuckers, don't pollute the world because you don't like the smell of your habit.

My dad never tosses his butts out the window and he's chain smoker. :D His car smells like an ashtray, though.
    Littering is pretty gross, regardless of what is being thrown on the ground...
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Rygar wrote:
    Littering is pretty gross, regardless of what is being thrown on the ground...

Exactly.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    I've already stated my $0.02 on this topic, but every time I read the thread title, the only thing I can think of is:

"Littering and....littering and....littering and....littering and...."

(from Super Troopers btw :D)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Am i missing out on some fine high quality argumentative argumentation on cigarette (butt) littering?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    my 2 favorite girls going at it ... lol

im going to smoke

Really???