Cigarette Littering!!

123457»

Comments

• jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    I'm surprised no one mentioned the possabilty of charging smokers an extra buck as a deposit for the smoke butts if not returned. (You know like soad pop/milk bottles and such)
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    jbalicki10 wrote:
    I'm surprised no one mentioned the possabilty of charging smokers an extra buck as a deposit for the smoke butts if not returned. (You know like soad pop/milk bottles and such)
    Eh, I've heard better.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    jbalicki10 wrote:

they tried that...failed..never hardly got off the ground..
    the test on getting it started prooved one thing..
    laziness.
    for someone to collect the lil filters and return them for the deposit
    back was to much like hard work on both ends of the spectrum.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    even flow? wrote:
    Funny thing is I don't smoke ciggies. But unlike bars who just don't seem to know how to air out their space. I have no problem in the warmer weather letting my friends smoke in my house. And in the winter when I invite the smokers from the bars to come to my place and purchase inflated beer and spirits to be allowed to smoke indoors............well I make a killing. ;)

Just make sure all you children crying about smokers in bars aren't abusing the legal substance alcoolhal and only having your two to three drinks before you are legally intoxicated. You know that law. Don't you!

Ooooh, a clever clogs :)
    Thing is matey, if I fancy a pint in a pub, I don't walk around the rest of the people in there and force them to take a swig of it....do I? :) That's what happens when you smoke a ciggie indoors, you impose it upon everybody.
    All this baloney about smokers in bars, you'll see when the ban happens there, it makes them much nicer places to be when they aren't filled with stinky ciggarette smoke. I've nowt against smokers personally, but far too many times I've been sat in a pub and maybe there's twenty people in there, and only one is smoking, and like it or not, be in denial if you must....but they stink the whole damn place out, and they stink everyones clothes up. Some of my friends are smokers, I've nothing against them as I say, but they don't smoke in my house, or my car.....no way, it stinks.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I hate when people toss them out of a moving car and they hit my windshield.