B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    rival. wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    It's on like donkey kong!!! U devils fans want to talk some shit?? Let's do this!!! Ya u guys got 3 cups in 10 years or so, but news flash for u 2 devils fans, NOBODY CARES!!! You guys WILL ALWAYS be a minor league fucken hockey team!! You can go to whatever city u want and still play to empty arenas, unless flyers or rangers are in town. Rangers are 4-1 in playoff series vs devils. Only reason u guys won 3 cups was cuz we didn't make playoffs in those years!!! And watch when your precious capt jumps fucken ship and ends up on broadway or 8 mile. Why? Cuz it's jersey......now go ahead, it's your turn to piss....
    To use as your argument,the only reason we won 3 cups those years is because your team did not make the playoffs is the only piss I need to make :lol: :twisted:

Thanks!!
    Next!

i would not exchange 1994 for any of the devil's two and a half cups. the magnitude of 1994 outweighs anything and everything the devils did during their cup runs.
    Of course you wouldn't you are a Ranger fan... And you guys still have one more cup than we do (Which I hope will be rectified this year)... But of course three of them were before WWII :lol:

How many times have the had to replace the flags for those Cups due to turning into dust :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    How many times have the had to replace the flags for those Cups due to turning into dust :lol:

not as often as the knick's championship banners in MSG ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'd trade one for 3....simple math people. :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rival. wrote:

Hahaha... True... And yeah I am a Knick fan :fp:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    rival. wrote:

that's only because they didn't have Jeremy Lin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

they're waiting for you. feel free to log off and join them any minute now :lol:

occupy-chicago-protest-8-1010.jpg?w=300
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    badbrains wrote:
    Maybe we should head over to page 26 on the devils forum and piss over there. Fucken joke team and franchise, so irrelevant. Rangers win 3 cups in 10 years and see how irrelevant they'd be!!! And that's rite rival!! Weekes!!! Hahahaha and they saw what we did to them. First 5 game sweep in history of playoffs hahaha. Cheesey fluke goal of staalsy!! Hahaha

First you would have to win 3 in 10 years not 3 in 84 years to know the feeling.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:

they're waiting for you. feel free to log off and join them any minute now :lol:

occupy-chicago-protest-8-1010.jpg?w=300

that's so last year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    badbrains wrote:
    Maybe we should head over to page 26 on the devils forum and piss over there. Fucken joke team and franchise, so irrelevant. Rangers win 3 cups in 10 years and see how irrelevant they'd be!!! And that's rite rival!! Weekes!!! Hahahaha and they saw what we did to them. First 5 game sweep in history of playoffs hahaha. Cheesey fluke goal of staalsy!! Hahaha

First you would have to win 3 in 10 years not 3 in 84 years to know the feeling.
    250px-Flavor-flav.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
    badbrains wrote:
    It's on like donkey kong!!! U devils fans want to talk some shit?? Let's do this!!! Ya u guys got 3 cups in 10 years or so, but news flash for u 2 devils fans, NOBODY CARES!!! You guys WILL ALWAYS be a minor league fucken hockey team!! You can go to whatever city u want and still play to empty arenas, unless flyers or rangers are in town. Rangers are 4-1 in playoff series vs devils. Only reason u guys won 3 cups was cuz we didn't make playoffs in those years!!! And watch when your precious capt jumps fucken ship and ends up on broadway or 8 mile. Why? Cuz it's jersey......now go ahead, it's your turn to piss....

So the only reason the Devils won the cups is because your teams sucked and did not make the playoffs? Oh I wonder if you forgot that from 1996 until 2001 the Rangers only beat the Devils once in the regular season too. Keep talking out of your ass I know many Ranger fans who have respect for the game you are not one of them.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRUJE-AaiCH0sqdTcphcHL9dVhLy3YN6_hFLLerEk3uRtIBcMRlg

The Queen and his princess
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    What have I told you about reading hockey news on ESPN? :roll: :roll:
    badbrains wrote:

So the only reason the Devils won the cups is because your teams sucked and did not make the playoffs? Oh I wonder if you forgot that from 1996 until 2001 the Rangers only beat the Devils once in the regular season too. Keep talking out of your ass I know many Ranger fans who have respect for the game you are not one of them.

that was a tough stretch. i remember getting quite a beating from my devil fan friends for those 5 years. i think that stretch might have started in '98 though because the rangers beat the devils in the '97 playoffs, and i remember it coming during some of the ranger's darkest years when they weren't close to making the playoffs year over year.

regardless, i think it's clear the roles have been reversed. we have easily been the more dominant team head to head since the lock out. you have to look no further than brodeur/lunqvist's head to head numbers for proof.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    cdp1223 wrote:

:shock: :shock:

you're alive?!? or am i hallucinating? again?
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    badbrains wrote:

Go fuck yourself and your devils. U dnt know me or anything about me. Respect for the game??? Wasn't it your fatso goalie who was quoted as saying lets shoot at there heads??? And u talk about respect for the game. I got your respect rite here buddy!! I'll keep talking out of my ass and you and your cheesy ass team will continue to be irrelevant. Hey maybe they can go to a Canadian city where they'll be loved by more than dirty frank and black diamond. The comment about them winning 3 cups cuz we didn't make the playoffs was somewhat meant as sly comment but I forgot devils fans have ZERO sense of humor. I had season tix from 99-03 so I saw a lot of those losses buddy. Not a fair weather fan here.
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:

:shock: :shock:

you're alive?!? or am i hallucinating? again?
    I'll never tell!
    rival. wrote:
    that was a tough stretch. i remember getting quite a beating from my devil fan friends for those 5 years. i think that stretch might have started in '98 though because the rangers beat the devils in the '97 playoffs, and i remember it coming during some of the ranger's darkest years when they weren't close to making the playoffs year over year.

regardless, i think it's clear the roles have been reversed. we have easily been the more dominant team head to head since the lock out. you have to look no further than brodeur/lunqvist's head to head numbers for proof.

Rival I agree, but the comments I am reading are just way off base. The Rangers I believe are a very good team and will be for some years to come, but to write off the Devils like they were never good is idiotic.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Doesn't matter who wins this series because neither one of your teams is going to beat the Kings in the
    finals.
    badbrains wrote:

Ya 3 cups in 10 years and you guys are up to page what?? 27??? Maybe 28??
    Doesn't matter who wins this series because neither one of your teams is going to beat the Kings in the
    finals.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    Doesn't matter who wins this series because neither one of your teams is going to beat the Kings in the
    finals.
    I was just going to say that! :mrgreen:

But then again, Kings FANS are a whole other ball of wax. :lol:
    rival. wrote:

Rival I agree, but the comments I am reading are just way off base. The Rangers I believe are a very good team and will be for some years to come, but to write off the Devils like they were never good is idiotic.

And nobody's writing the devils off this series. Just talking a little hockey shit! It's devils/rangers!!!!
    cdp1223 wrote:
    finals.
    I was just going to say that! :mrgreen:

But then again, Kings FANS are a whole other ball of wax. :lol:

my balls are anything but wax! :think: :wtf: :wave:
    badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Ya 3 cups in 10 years and you guys are up to page what?? 27??? Maybe 28??

What does that have to do with anything?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
    badbrains wrote:
    rival. wrote:

And nobody's writing the devils off this series. Just talking a little hockey shit! It's devils/rangers!!!!
    Good Times :mrgreen:
    Better than Flyers/Penguins :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    norm wrote:
    Aren't they.......Aren't they? :think:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Aren't they.......Aren't they? :think: