B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    did Fatso really say the devils should shoot for our heads because we try and block everything?

that fatso head piece of shit
    “Whatever brings success is what you need to do. I know (shot-blocking) is probably not the most exciting brand of hockey, but it’s really effective. They’ve gotten into people’s heads by doing what they are doing. They’re tough to play against because of that.”

:roll: :lol:

Trying to incite a riot? :fp:

And he is not fat, he is big boned.

u sure?
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/ ... VEAP4VRMrN
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    did Fatso really say the devils should shoot for our heads because we try and block everything?

that fatso head piece of shit
    “Whatever brings success is what you need to do. I know (shot-blocking) is probably not the most exciting brand of hockey, but it’s really effective. They’ve gotten into people’s heads by doing what they are doing. They’re tough to play against because of that.”

u sure?

You're quoting from the Post :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif

u sure?

no..from your fat head piece of shit goalie
    try reading the article b4 you make the joke
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Could just be a mental game, no? Have it in the back of their minds, even if they really won't shoot at their heads.
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    here is the entire quote:

“I think they’re a lot more in our shooting lanes for our (defensemen), so we’ve just got to find ways to try to expose them a little more. We’ve done it in the regular season. We’ve got to try to get it done. Right now, they’re hot. They’re blocking pucks. Hopefully we’ll be able to hurt a few guys hitting one-timers off their foot and their head or something. Right now, they’re paying the price to win and that’s what playoff hockey is all about.

It was a sarcastic comment, but the media will spin it another way.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
    I read the article... Larry Brooks is a sh*t stirrer.... Dropping in front of the pucks deserves adulation...

no..from your fat head piece of shit goalie
    try reading the article b4 you make the joke
    I read the article... Larry Brooks is a sh*t stirrer....
    "The risk these players are willing to take game after game, shift after shift is worthy of adulation." — Larry Brooks, NY Post, May 7
    :lol:

I am sure this was the position you and every Ranger fan, including Brooks, was taking when we were winning our 3 cups...

Oh and let me say it again... I have no problem with shot blocking... Won you guys game one... It's on our coach to figure a way to get the lanes open...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    It's on like donkey kong!!! U devils fans want to talk some shit?? Let's do this!!! Ya u guys got 3 cups in 10 years or so, but news flash for u 2 devils fans, NOBODY CARES!!! You guys WILL ALWAYS be a minor league fucken hockey team!! You can go to whatever city u want and still play to empty arenas, unless flyers or rangers are in town. Rangers are 4-1 in playoff series vs devils. Only reason u guys won 3 cups was cuz we didn't make playoffs in those years!!! And watch when your precious capt jumps fucken ship and ends up on broadway or 8 mile. Why? Cuz it's jersey......now go ahead, it's your turn to piss....
    badbrains wrote:
    It's on like donkey kong!!! U devils fans want to talk some shit?? Let's do this!!! Ya u guys got 3 cups in 10 years or so, but news flash for u 2 devils fans, NOBODY CARES!!! You guys WILL ALWAYS be a minor league fucken hockey team!! You can go to whatever city u want and still play to empty arenas, unless flyers or rangers are in town. Rangers are 4-1 in playoff series vs devils. Only reason u guys won 3 cups was cuz we didn't make playoffs in those years!!! And watch when your precious capt jumps fucken ship and ends up on broadway or 8 mile. Why? Cuz it's jersey......now go ahead, it's your turn to piss....
    To use as your argument,the only reason we won 3 cups those years is because your team did not make the playoffs is the only piss I need to make :lol: :twisted:

Thanks!!
    Next!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    badbrains wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sounds like an angry jealous rangers fan.

defiantly a classic post :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Please keep this up, these will be fun to read during the Finals. :corn:
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775

Exactly if one of the Rangers would have said it these guys would have been loving it. :roll:

avery talking about sloppy seconds: hilarious
    avery talking about injurying a player: not so hilarious

check your facts big guy.
    badbrains wrote:
    To use as your argument,the only reason we won 3 cups those years is because your team did not make the playoffs is the only piss I need to make :lol: :twisted:

Thanks!!
    Next!

i would not exchange 1994 for any of the devil's two and a half cups. the magnitude of 1994 outweighs anything and everything the devils did during their cup runs.
    badbrains wrote:
    Rangers are 4-1 in playoff series vs devils.

and that one playoff loss to the devils involved the devils beating kevin weekes (lundqvist was injured most of the series) and a one armed jagr (literally. the guy was playing with a dislocated shoulder).

:clap:
    Oh and I got the broduer wife blowing a guy in the car story wrong. It was actually CHICO blowing Marty, in west Caldwell, cop went to school with my buddy. Jealous of the devils, nah, they are and will always be irrelevant in the NHL.
    rival. wrote:

Exactly if one of the Rangers would have said it these guys would have been loving it. :roll:

avery talking about sloppy seconds: hilarious
    avery talking about injurying a player: not so hilarious

check your facts big guy.

avery would have suspended 2 years
    if he said that

avery was a piece of shit to most people....but he never played the game dirty (on the edge sometimes,but never dirty )
    badbrains wrote:
    Oh and I got the broduer wife blowing a guy in the car story wrong. It was actually CHICO blowing Marty, in west Caldwell, cop went to school with my buddy. Jealous of the devils, nah, they are and will always be irrelevant in the NHL.

his hair piece stood at attention :D
    badbrains wrote:

it will be funny when their captain bolts out of newark in a heartbeat
    avery was a piece of shit to most people....but he never played the game dirty (on the edge sometimes,but never dirty )

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    ....but he never played the game dirty (on the edge sometimes,but never dirty )

This is amazing. You are saying some amazing things and I am loving it. :lol: :shock: Please keep em coming!

Love,
    A Matt Cooke fan
    Maybe we should head over to page 26 on the devils forum and piss over there. Fucken joke team and franchise, so irrelevant. Rangers win 3 cups in 10 years and see how irrelevant they'd be!!! And that's rite rival!! Weekes!!! Hahahaha and they saw what we did to them. First 5 game sweep in history of playoffs hahaha. Cheesey fluke goal of staalsy!! Hahaha
    badbrains wrote:

it will be funny when their captain bolts out of newark in a heartbeat

I heard he's got a realtor setting up apartment shopping while he's in town...;-)
    badbrains wrote:
    Maybe we should head over to page 26 on the devils forum and piss over there. Fucken joke team and franchise, so irrelevant. Rangers win 3 cups in 10 years and see how irrelevant they'd be!!! And that's rite rival!! Weekes!!! Hahahaha and they saw what we did to them. First 5 game sweep in history of playoffs hahaha. Cheesey fluke goal of staalsy!! Hahaha

StevieG? is that you?? :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    WOW...talk about venom...this is GREAT
    LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    Devils fans have lost their minds...idiotically on my part I went to the NYPost link, I cannot believe some of the comments about Henry and this Rangers squad.
    Whether you are a Devils fan, Islanders fan, or even a Coyotes fan, if you like hockey at all, how can you not love this Rangers team???
    Youth, the best goalie in hockey, a D that does just that (sorry Devils fan, see gm 1) and these guys genuinely love playing with each other...
    Wow...
    Lets Go Rangers - let the haters hate.
    Next time Pearl Jam plays the Garden, I am already excited to see the 2012 CUP BANNER!!!!!
    LETS GO RANGERS - (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    if you like hockey at all, how can you not love this Rangers team???

pretty easy :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJFAN13 wrote:

go get lost in the middle of the protestors outside daly plaza :twisted:
    81 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

81 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Sorry buddy, wrong guy......
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJFAN13 wrote:

go get lost in the middle of the protestors outside daly plaza :twisted:

i thought about heading down sunday just to check it out...then i came to my senses :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    badbrains wrote:
    81 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Sorry buddy, wrong guy......

hmm....must be related.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    badbrains wrote:

his hair piece stood at attention :D

He's prob blowing him rite now at the Plaza!!! Fucken Chico and Marty, what a great couple.....