Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    could be a long night,....

Just as long as it NOT as long as this playoff overtime game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlThzE25AG4

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,540
    g under p wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    could be a long night,....

Just as long as it NOT as long as this playoff overtime game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlThzE25AG4

Peace

Or this game>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trch0R8T2ZM

Whata shot!!!
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    KEEP BICKEL OFF THE ICE!!!! :fp:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    ugh.

two nice deflections by the devils. is what it is. and yes... keep bickle off the ice. far far off the ice.

no worries, we will be playing in front of a home crowd the next two games.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    ugh.

two nice deflections by the devils. is what it is. and yes... keep bickle off the ice. far far off the ice.

no worries, we will be playing in front of a home crowd the next two games.

Bickel should be on door duty. :lol: I hate to blame one player for any given goal because before the puck crosses the goalline it has to get past all six that are on the ice but for the Devils third goal he had TWO chances to get that puck out of the zone. :fp:
  • Options
    Screw you Mike Milbury for ripping into Torts. Don't be angry becasue no one has looked you up for a job in years.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    As soon as gabby didn't get that puck out..I knew it was trouble :nono:

1 huge mistake turns a game and series around with the quickness :fp:

Long 2 day wait...wasted game man ..so frustrating

Never can make it somewhat easier...

We need to play a lot better at the roc
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    And yes Kreider is gonna be a monster...potential to be a big star

Thank The lord we didnt panic with Nash
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

Kreiders dump in with 10 seocnds left sealed the loss. Should have never given up possession at that point. He's young and will learn though.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Kreiders dump in with 10 seocnds left sealed the loss. Should have never given up possession at that point. He's young and will learn though.

their are gonna be growing pains..like the ovie give away last series

he will learn ...give him a camp and full season or 2....he just turned 20
  • Options
    JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    Anyone notice what the Devils were doing last night, especially the D-men? No slap shots, just shin level wrist shots and going for deflections. And it was successful, hope the coaches picked up on it and adjust..
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Jwmcc wrote:
    Anyone notice what the Devils were doing last night, especially the D-men? No slap shots, just shin level wrist shots and going for deflections. And it was successful, hope the coaches picked up on it and adjust..

Great observation, ya I noticed it to. Wristers waist level and higher. We'll adjust. Nobody said the rangers were gonna sweep the devils.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Paging mr gabby....your team is waiting on you to score and do your fucken job!!! Can anyone tell me how a 20 year old has more goals then our superstar???? Gabby should be embarrassed by his performance. Sat next to macguire during the third. Guess he's in the doghouse..
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Paging mr gabby....your team is waiting on you to score and do your fucken job!!! Can anyone tell me how a 20 year old has more goals then our superstar???? Gabby should be embarrassed by his performance. Sat next to macguire during the third. Guess he's in the doghouse..

when u dont clear the puck 4 ft from the blueline late in the 2nd....and it leads to the tying goal...that's gonna happen
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i am OK with gaborik as long as he scores one BIG goal each series (ie: 3OT).

the rangers looked tired in both games, struggled to clear pucks that should have been cleared and watched way too much. having an extra day off until game three is a blessing... this team will come out with fire under their ass on saturday.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    i am OK with gaborik as long as he scores one BIG goal each series (ie: 3OT).

the rangers looked tired in both games, struggled to clear pucks that should have been cleared and watched way too much. having an extra day off until game three is a blessing... this team will come out with fire under their ass on saturday.

nah man ..he has to clear that puck...if its 2-1 going into the 3rd ..different ballgame
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Why can't we be 2-0 for one of these fucking series?

Pffffft
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Why can't we be 2-0 for one of these fucking series?

Pffffft

Well, because it's NOT easy to win thw Stanley Cup....it just ain't.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    we've got big problems guys..all these wall st. yuppies are coming out of the woodwork now
    everyone is a rangers fan

they are actually arguing over who wants to sit in our luxury box as opposed to 5th row center ice for the games at the rock

i'am so disgusted by all this that i'm not even going anymore... i threw my tickets at them and said i'll scalp different seats if i decide to go

bunch of front running yuppies

it feels like i'm in the world of devils bandwagon fans over here ..wish i had the last 1/2 hour on tape

we are getting mushed as i speak...NOT GOOD
  • Options
    OH AND BTW .....DELTA IS offering free flights from Laguardia to newark for saturday's game.. :?

a 17 minute flight :fp:

meanwhile by the time you get off the plane and through the traffic you could have taken the path train
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    we've got big problems guys..all these wall st. yuppies are coming out of the woodwork now
    everyone is a rangers fan

they are actually arguing over who wants to sit in our luxury box as opposed to 5th row center ice for the games at the rock

i'am so disgusted by all this that i'm not even going anymore... i threw my tickets at them and said i'll scalp different seats if i decide to go

bunch of front running yuppies

it feels like i'm in the world of devils bandwagon fans over here ..wish i had the last 1/2 hour on tape

we are getting mushed as i speak...NOT GOOD
    hahaha... They read that NY Times article

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/15/sport ... wanted=all
    :lol::lol:

You can have em!! :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    you live the world to BD

this article is so true..sending it to my whole desk thank you

now go fudge yourself devils fan :lol:
  • Options
    OH AND BTW .....DELTA IS offering free flights from Laguardia to newark for saturday's game.. :?

meanwhile by the time you get off the plane and through the traffic you could have taken the path train

That would be the worst flight ever. :lol: Why in the world would anyone do that? :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

That would be the worst flight ever. :lol: Why in the world would anyone do that? :lol:

their is an article about it..but it won't open up on my computer
  • Options
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    that LGA to NEW flight is shameful.4
    Lets burn some more jet fuel,..
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options

Ok it's a promotion. Now I get it. But for someone just to take that flight without the perks would be an idiot in my opinion. :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    •Rangers alumni join the fun
    •Rangers Gifts and prizes
    •Free ground transportation from Newark Airport to the Prudential Center, and return to LaGuardia after the game
    •The chance for a Lucky Seat to win a free Road Trip for two (2) to a Rangers away game during the 12-13 season.

forget the first three, the last one might make it worth it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg