Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

It was a pretty goal and quite a relief. :lol:

dam straight..although i figured the devs would score on the pp 2 min later

Seems like forever since the rangers had a comfortaqble two goal lead. :?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    GOOD MORNING fellow blueshirts!!!! What a fucken game!!! Great fucken statement!!! Fatso, I tip my hat to u for that save on staalsy! Oh by the way, I heard there was a UFO hovering over MSG 3 hrs prior to puck drop......someone spotted Hank coming out of it.....guy is out of this fucken universe!!!!!
  • Options
    Devils lose game 2, then it'll be 90% sea of blue at msg2 (rock)!!! There fans will NOT show up down 2-0!!! Let's do this Wednesday, let's jump all over these fuckers and fatso!!! Let's make EVERY game a HOME game!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    Neily, how u feeling today buddy??? Did coach torts rip into u about being out of shape this time of year?!?! Lol!!! what a fucken win boys!!! Bathy, I had to wear capt Cally heritage last nite cuz my buddy's daughter said she wanted me to wear it for the game. Looks like I'm riding out this jersey for the rest of playoffs.....
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    badbrains wrote:
    Neily, how u feeling today buddy??? Did coach torts rip into u about being out of shape this time of year?!?! Lol!!! what a fucken win boys!!! Bathy, I had to wear capt Cally heritage last nite cuz my buddy's daughter said she wanted me to wear it for the game. Looks like I'm riding out this jersey for the rest of playoffs.....

a get me ffff
    can't keep my eyes opem... rhis team is gonnns get me fired
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Hats off... The King kept you in it... And got us in the third... I agree this is a different series for the Devs... Back to the drawing board Peter...

Since when did we become the forecheckers and you became the Trappers... See Lou was right and is G-d :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,135
    badbrains wrote:

a get me ffff
    can't keep my eyes opem... rhis team is gonnns get me fired

I'll replace you and then I'll be able to get season tickets..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,556
    Just saw the Cup at the NHL store
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

DON'T TOUCH!!!!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

DON'T TOUCH!!!!!!

everyone was touching and kissing it, i tried not to. Put my arm around it. But I think the not touching is only for the players
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    150757_357328644326660_100001485827835_943519_1312826641_n.jpg
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    igotid88 wrote:

Sweet ! The Reebok store in manhattan ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

Sweet ! The Reebok store in manhattan ?

NHL store on 6th
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    did Fatso really say the devils should shoot for our heads because we try and block everything?

that fatso head piece of shit
  • Options
    did Fatso really say the devils should shoot for our heads because we try and block everything?

“Whatever brings success is what you need to do. I know (shot-blocking) is probably not the most exciting brand of hockey, but it’s really effective. They’ve gotten into people’s heads by doing what they are doing. They’re tough to play against because of that.”

:roll: :lol:

Trying to incite a riot? :fp:

And he is not fat, he is big boned.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

i've been saying it for a looooong time. the guy is a complete disgrace and a human piece of trash.

he disgraces his position by flapping around like a fish after he gets breathed on, knocks up his sister in law, run his mouth to the media and wishes injuries on teams/players.
  • Options
    As if I couldn't hate MARY anymore then I already do!!! Biggest fucken douche bag in the NHL!!! Prob #1 most hated player now that Aves retired!!! And I like Aves! But fatso, that's one fuck face I'd punch rite in the face!! Can't punch him anywhere else cuz he's got too much padding and FAT!!! MARY, enjoy your last run at lord Stanley cuz in about 2 weeks time you'll be filling out your retired papers!!! Next stop for fatso after retirement???? Weight watchers spokesman!!! Question is, can he keep it off????? Fucken FATFUCK!!!
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

i've been saying it for a looooong time. the guy is a complete disgrace and a human piece of trash.

he disgraces his position by flapping around like a fish after he gets breathed on, knocks up his sister in law, run his mouth to the media and wishes injuries on teams/players.

a few years back i was on the glass and during a timeout he turned around and i made the diving motion...he shrugged and laughed as if to say .yup ,it works
    we tried getting the chant of the guys name ( whoever he porked) but it was hard .. doing a full name (especially when i don't know the name ) :D
    maybe tonight
  • Options
    They had the cup on the Boomer and Carton show on MSG this morning.

Boomer and Ron Dugay wouldnt touch the cup.

:lol:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options

“Whatever brings success is what you need to do. I know (shot-blocking) is probably not the most exciting brand of hockey, but it’s really effective. They’ve gotten into people’s heads by doing what they are doing. They’re tough to play against because of that.”

With all due respect, alltho tongue in cheek,
    he did mention hurting a few of them,
    & hitting them in the head

( because of our tenacious shot blocking )
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

With all due respect, alltho tongue in cheek,
    he did mention hurting a few of them,
    & hitting them in the head

( because of our tenacious shot blocking )
    No respect necessary... this is a hockey thread :lol:
    Looked for the quote... could not find it.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    and devil fans thought avery was classless? :?
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

EXACTLLY!!! I'm telling you, MARY is the most hated player in the NHL by the players themselves!! Guys a complete douche bag. His wife used to drop off the kids at hockey practice and tell fatso she's going to have a threesome in his old bed!!! My buddy's kid use to play on fatsos kids team in Montclair Nj. His wife also got caught blowing some guy in a car in west Caldwell right after he got caught bangen his sister in law!! To bad reality tv wasn't huge back then!!! That would've been some show....what would've been a great name for that show???
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    rival. wrote:

EXACTLLY!!! I'm telling you, MARY is the most hated player in the NHL by the players themselves!! Guys a complete douche bag. His wife used to drop off the kids at hockey practice and tell fatso she's going to have a threesome in his old bed!!! My buddy's kid use to play on fatsos kids team in Montclair Nj. His wife also got caught blowing some guy in a car in west Caldwell right after he got caught bangen his sister in law!! To bad reality tv wasn't huge back then!!! That would've been some show....what would've been a great name for that show???
    Wife Swap?
    BJ and the Fatman?
    House of Wives of New Jersey :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Pretty good black diamond!!!
  • Options
    BJ and the Fatman works for me!! That's funny shit buddy!!! Hahahaha ;-)
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

great chalk board material

no class
  • Options
    and mr. avery is back again :lol:

And for that reason I hope you guys finish in last place.

and if he ever played on your team you would feel differently..fact
    Just replace Avery with Brodeur and you said it.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    Just replace Avery with Brodeur and you said it.

Exactly if one of the Rangers would have said it these guys would have been loving it. :roll:
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II