:lol::lol:
  • Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    norm wrote:
    I am so happy right now :mrgreen:

28421404E.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    What rock did this clown climb out from under.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....we're supposed to be talking about the Rangers, here, right? :oops:

So they're currently at .622, yeah? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    What rock did this clown climb out from under.
    Me? Are you talking about me?!

Yay! :D

For the record though, I'm not just here on my annual Troll Day Parade. I do actually know my shit about hockey (even as a Pens fan AND a girl! :o ). :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Doesn't matter who wins this series because neither one of your teams is going to beat the Kings in the
    finals.

LAs due for some losses
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    in the words of eddie murphy in trading places

"get the fuck out "

(besides my NYR CREW)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Doesn't matter who wins this series because neither one of your teams is going to beat the Kings in the
    finals.

LAs due for some losses

AS I STATED B4...

last 5 teams to start playoffs 10-1....4 have lost cup
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

"get the fuck out "

(besides my NYR CREW)
    Hahahaha.

Blame Black Diamond for roping me in. :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

"get the fuck out "

(besides my NYR CREW)

i've tried that...it doesn't work
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i like all the new names,...
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Hypothetically;......

since we are a 1 seed and LAs an 8 seed,
    do we gt home ice ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Hypothetically;......

do we gt home ice ?

we would have home ice against anyone
  • Options
    just got terrible news

an old friend of mine who moved to Monticello is coming to the game tonight

whats the problem u ask.....his nickname is "THE MUSH" :( :(
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    just got terrible news

:fp:
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Hypothetically;......

do we gt home ice ?

we would have home ice against anyone

Amen
    :thumbup:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,135
    just got terrible news

with a name like that, perhaps he should sit this game out.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    just got terrible news

with a name like that, perhaps he should sit this game out.

WHAT CAN I SAY?? YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN MSG?

i wanted to when he left me the FB message ...
    i was gonna say the game starts at 1030pm.....for the west coast people..see if he fell for it
  • Options

NewJerseyDevilsSUCK-1.gif
  • Options
    ok kids..im gonna leave the yapping to you..gonna go shower than go up to MSG to spit on Fathead

LET'S GOOOOOO
  • Options
    ok kids..im gonna leave the yapping to you..gonna go shower than go up to MSG to spit on Fathead

LET'S GOOOOOO
    Watch out for bees! (which were obviously sent by disgruntled bee-keeping Devils fans)
    http://gawker.com/5910863/holy-shit-bee-attack-in-nyc
  • Options
    cdp1223 wrote:

LET'S GOOOOOO
    Watch out for bees! (which were obviously sent by disgruntled bee-keeping Devils fans)
    http://gawker.com/5910863/holy-shit-bee-attack-in-nyc

GET MARTY THERE TO SUCK EM UP
  • Options
    I just don't understand the hate for Brodeur. I mean I get the whole Rangers/Devils thing, but to outright say MArty sucks...it was the system...blah blah blah. He's one of the best if not the best to ever play. His size and quickness are a very rare combination. With that being said I hope he lets in 8 golas tonight and gets pulled midway through the second period. :lol:
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    DS1119 wrote:
    I just don't understand the hate for Brodeur. I mean I get the whole Rangers/Devils thing, but to outright say MArty sucks...it was the system...blah blah blah. He's one of the best if not the best to ever play. His size and quickness are a very rare combination. With that being said I hope he lets in 8 golas tonight and gets pulled midway through the second period. :lol:

well, it was the system that made him into what he was. put him on the rangers for all those seasons and he would only have one ring too. three cups, not one conn smythe award (even in a postseason where he set a shutout record with eight). goes to show he was NOT the best player on those devils championship teams. and that's because all he had to do was stop 15 shots a game. a workload any average goaltender in the league could handle.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

well, it was the system that made him into what he was. put him on the rangers for all those seasons and he would only have one ring too. three cups, not one conn smythe award (even in a postseason where he set a shutout record with eight). goes to show he was NOT the best player on those devils championship teams. and that's because all he had to do was stop 15 shots a game. a workload any average goaltender in the league could handle.

I guess on this point we will just agree to disagree. I grew up in Utica and had the pleasure of watching him play for about a half season so when he got called up to stay I took an interest in him. Watched a lot of Brodeur just as a golatending fan (that's the position I played) and in my generation there's no one better IMO.

Again with that being said I hope he gets pulled tonight! :lol:
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

LET'S GOOOOOO

Have fun buddy and I dnt think youre gonna have a hard time hitting that fatso target!!! Give em HELL!!!!!
    LGR!!!!
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

the ironey here, is that NY plays a block the shot system, thus reducing the save attemepts. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    81 wrote:
    the ironey here, is that NY plays a block the shot system, thus reducing the save attemepts. :fp:

i don't know when everyone came to the conclusion that shot blocking began in the beginning of this season. even with all the shot blocking the rangers do, lundqvist still faced 300 more shots than brodeur (with only playing three more games).

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/playe ... asontype/2

the devils turned hockey into soccer with their trap system. it worked and they won, but there is no denying a goalie of say......................... bryzgalov's capability would have been a stud on those teams.
  • Options
    Lets Go Rangers !
    :thumbup:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:

well done
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg