Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    Assholeinsh

time to unleash Hollweg and Orr
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    time to unleash Hollweg and Orr

for what- to give the Devils another 4 or 5 powerplays ?

geez.,...

please Jaromir- come back and play in a sling- cant be any worse.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    for what- to give the Devils another 4 or 5 powerplays ?

geez.,...

please Jaromir- come back and play in a sling- cant be any worse.
    well they aren't doing shit 5-5, 5-4 or even 5-3

that last shift is how they need to be playing from the getgo
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    the overweight lady is yodelling
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck this

they really need to regroup for Wednesday

(I am locking the fat lady up in the basement for the series)
  • Options
    i turned it off

i feel so bad, they are playing so fuckin great though
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    I counted 4 times the puck being left in front of an open net in front of Brodeur

you see the Devils clearing out the front of their crease...even Broduer is clearing people out.

argh....
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    i turned it off

I turned it off after the first. Hurts too much to watch.
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    i turned it off

great, now I dont feel so bad for missing the game and hopefully the Garden crowd is insane on wednesday.
    AWe came back from 2 down to beat the Canadiens in 96 and I KNOW this is the devils but again....its a 7 game series (hopefully not just a 4 game :rolleyes: )
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    whatever they decide to do,
    I hope Ozolinsh is scratched
    from here on out.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    haha some devils fan threw his rug because he didnt have a hat.....now that's a fan.

turned it off after the 1st? I tried to turn it off after the 2nd but couldn't....

oh well one game at a time and they could tie the series. They need to come out like no other on Wednesday, though and not let up
  • Options
    strap a sling around Jaromirs arm and scratch Ozolinsh, --in fact, send him to Hartford- bring back Dale Purinton - he couldnt possibly be any worse off.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    a) CLEAR THE FUCKIN CREASE OUT
    b) Nylander needs to fuckin shoot the puck
    c) Stop getting so fancy, 20 shots on goal a game isn't going to win against Marty
    d) Get Straka, Prucha, Hollweg on the same line...Throw Sykora in there as well
    e) BENCH MALIK

For you people wanting Jagr back...I DO NOT

Here is why:

Game 1 all they did was rely on him to score and he couln't do anything with it because the Devils were all over him. I've seen this happen during the regular season too. They need to start giving the puck to other forwards to shoot and score.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    a) CLEAR THE FUCKIN CREASE OUT
    b) Nylander needs to fuckin shoot the puck
    c) Stop getting so fancy, 20 shots on goal a game isn't going to win against Marty
    d) Get Straka, Prucha, Hollweg on the same line...Throw Sykora in there as well
    e) BENCH MALIK

For you people wanting Jagr back...I DO NOT

Here is why:

Game 1 all they did was rely on him to score and he couln't do anything with it because the Devils were all over him. I've seen this happen during the regular season too. They need to start giving the puck to other forwards to shoot and score.

other than letting the Devils do as they will in front of their own net and not get their D up in the plays to shoot on rebounds....letting 2 SH goals in and ......oh yeah and scoring on themselves....they didnt do that bad without Jagr, Kaspar, Ward, etc

Weekes probably wish he could go back and challenge Madden for that loose puck............btw, where was the quick whistle then?
  • Options
    my points of bringing back Jagr were strictly sarcasm- i made the same point that you did in post # 914---
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    As fas as without Jagr- I will be glad to see him not play ( since we all know he is injured- let him rest and recuperate until when and if we go to the 3rd round ) --- only because the guys that normally stop and look and watch him go will now be forced into actually playing and participating in the game .

I saw what everyone else saw in those final few moments of the fiasco that was game 1 .
    But just a guess,...
    Its clear that there is a major injury- to either the Shoulder and or Scapula- I swear on the replays I could see the posterior part of his shoulder/ jersey pop out awkwardly and then his arm fell down .

I doubt we will see Jaromir again in this series, and probably this shortened playoff season.

SCRATCH OZOLINSH
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    ..........oh & its looking like our 2 NJ
    Pearl Jam shows may now be in jeopardy.....:eek:

:mad:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Ahhh this is great!!!

Martin Brodeur played amazing, did you see that diving save in the dieing seconds of the 3rd...WOW!!

Madden is the best playoff guy to have on your team, I've always said that, he's the type of grinder you need in big games!! A Hat Trick from Madden is a gift!!

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look like the Rangers want it, they looked so flat tonight and hardly played well at all. Weekes played better than Lundqvist by far....I'd go with him in Game 3, he had no help at all out there.

The first goal was a short handed snipe, the second was tipped and he had no chance, Madden's was flukey but they all count, and Madden's 3rd was a 3 on 1.....they really left him hanging out to dry.

Just my thoughts......

GO DEVILS GO!!!!!!!!!

MSG BE PREPARED!!!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    uhm ,

maybe you missed it,

but the devils thread

is out there, away from here.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    uhm ,

maybe you missed it,

but the devils thread

is out there, away from here.

There's no Devils thread?!?!?

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    Ahhh this is great!!!

Martin Brodeur played amazing, did you see that diving save in the dieing seconds of the 3rd...WOW!!

Madden is the best playoff guy to have on your team, I've always said that, he's the type of grinder you need in big games!! A Hat Trick from Madden is a gift!!

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look like the Rangers want it, they looked so flat tonight and hardly played well at all. Weekes played better than Lundqvist by far....I'd go with him in Game 3, he had no help at all out there.

The first goal was a short handed snipe, the second was tipped and he had no chance, Madden's was flukey but they all count, and Madden's 3rd was a 3 on 1.....they really left him hanging out to dry.

Just my thoughts......

GO DEVILS GO!!!!!!!!!

MSG BE PREPARED!!!!

I don't know what your talking about but the Rangers weren't flat at all. They played great, they just weren't catching a break. I think the Rangers turned out to have more scoring opportunities than the Devils. They skated hard and tried to do everything right. It was just when they made a tiny mistake, it cost them a lot.

I dont think you can say that Weekes played better than Lundquvist. Game Lundquvist only saw 1 or 2 of the 6 goals that were scored on him. The defense was just horrible that game. This time Weekes saw everygoal.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    IAM TRULY PROUD OF THIS TEAM THIS MORNING they played their hearts out

as a matter of fact ,we dominated the play the whole 2nd and 3rd,,just couldn't get that 1st goal .. 5 on 5 we were making them look foolish

the last 2 min of the 2nd totally killed us ,,but with all the adversity ,,they didn;t roll over at all ,, and for that reason iam proud of the whole team

series isn't over yet..2 at MSG and we're back in it

DON'T LOSE THE FAITH ,,,

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    I don't know what your talking about but the Rangers weren't flat at all. They played great, they just weren't catching a break. I think the Rangers turned out to have more scoring opportunities than the Devils. They skated hard and tried to do everything right. It was just when they made a tiny mistake, it cost them a lot.

I dont think you can say that Weekes played better than Lundquvist. Game Lundquvist only saw 1 or 2 of the 6 goals that were scored on him. The defense was just horrible that game. This time Weekes saw everygoal.

HHV I gotta disagree man, I honestly thought that Weekes played better, he made some pretty big saves to keep the Rangers in it, they just couldn't beat Marty. He couldn't do too much about the goals really, if you look at them again......

Madden's on the shorthanded 2 on 1, Gionta's tip in.....that's never a goalie's fault (if he can save it that's a bonus) Madden's weird break-away that ended up in the net, and then Madden's 3rd which was a 3 on 1 and he just ripped it passed him.

Just my thoughts though :)

.NJD.
  • Options
    i don't mean to be mean ,, but beat it ,,devil's fan

take it somewhere else ,,, u make a stupid comment about the ranger's not wanting it??

i don't know what u watched last night ,,but the ranger's totally outplayed the skanks.. a bounce our way and we win that game ,,that said

the scoreboard is all that matters,,,but don't say they didn't try

LET'S GO RANGER'S !!

DEVIL'S BANDWAGON FANS UNITE FOR THE PLAYOFFS
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i don't mean to be mean ,, but beat it ,,devil's fan

take it somewhere else ,,, u make a stupid comment about the ranger's not wanting it??

i don't know what u watched last night ,,but the ranger's totally outplayed the skanks.. a bounce our way and we win that game ,,that said

the scoreboard is all that matters,,,but don't say they didn't try

LET'S GO RANGER'S !!

DEVIL'S BANDWAGON FANS UNITE FOR THE PLAYOFFS

Well hey, I never came into the thread smashing the Rangers, or being a dick.

I stated my opininons all very well, and pretty nice too, I could've just been like RANGERS SUCK and crap like that, but I figured that was a little immature, so I thought we could have some good playoff discussion, but I guess not.

Bandwagon fans eh?

Well, whatever you say, I've been a Devils fan for so long and I know that, so have a nice day Ranger fans.

.NJD.
  • Options
    peace outtttttttttt

and not you per say...but when u have 10,000 fans at the arena all year
    and then 19,000 during the playoffs??? yea bandwagon fans
  • Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    I think the MSG crowd might spur them on to a win in game 3....but that's about it. Unless Jagr's shoulder somehow heals itself and he starts playing at his absolute best, Devils are going to win in 5.

oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
  • Options
    other than letting the Devils do as they will in front of their own net and not get their D up in the plays to shoot on rebounds....letting 2 SH goals in and ......oh yeah and scoring on themselves....they didnt do that bad without Jagr, Kaspar, Ward, etc

Weekes probably wish he could go back and challenge Madden for that loose puck............btw, where was the quick whistle then?

there was no quick whistle because he didnt have the puck at all... the goalie has to at least have the puck in his possesion (or for the ref to have lost sight of the puck) for the whistle to be blown.

And NY PJ1, come on bro, why cant non-ranger fans talk in here? You guys get to rip the team, why cant a guy like Thumbing My Way or myself just come in and talk about the series a little bit?

I do agree with your bandwagon fan comment though, most devils fans show up only when there's a banner/jersey being raised or when its the playoffs.

I'd go back to Henrik for game 3, Weekes played well, but i think if Henrik finds his game, he'll give the rangers more of a chance.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    there was no quick whistle because he didnt have the puck at all... the goalie has to at least have the puck in his possesion (or for the ref to have lost sight of the puck) for the whistle to be blown.

And NY PJ1, come on bro, why cant non-ranger fans talk in here? You guys get to rip the team, why cant a guy like Thumbing My Way or myself just come in and talk about the series a little bit?

I do agree with your bandwagon fan comment though, most devils fans show up only when there's a banner/jersey being raised or when its the playoffs.

I'd go back to Henrik for game 3, Weekes played well, but i think if Henrik finds his game, he'll give the rangers more of a chance.

your free to do what u want ,,but making stupid comments i.e the ranger's didn't want it or didn't show up last night is just stupid,, again they outplayed the devs last night,, imo
    u wanna talk serious ,,cool but if the idea is to try and gloat or talk out of your ass... bring it somewhere else... anyone can make a thread for their team
  • Options
    There's no Devils thread?!?!?

Nor should there be
    "Bombs dropping down. Please forgive our hometown"
  • Options
    sounds good man.

And by the way, i'm a devils fan, but i definitely felt bad for you guys when i saw Ozolinsh out on the PK... I'm sorry but he's been in this league for a long time now, you'd think he'd be a little more solid in his own zone.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time