Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    Nor should there be

i still have beef with you for saying that thing about how the guy who came up with auctioning off concert seats should drive drunk into a 6-yr old's b-day party.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look like the Rangers want it, they looked so flat tonight and hardly played well at all. Weekes played better than Lundqvist by far....I'd go with him in Game 3, he had no help at all out there.
    that contradicts just about every account of the game I've read - as well as my own opinion - which his always correct - lol...
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    I think the MSG crowd might spur them on to a win in game 3....but that's about it. Unless Jagr's shoulder somehow heals itself and he starts playing at his absolute best, Devils are going to win in 5.

oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

the MSG crowd WILL make them win Game 3 but it will make them win Game 4 as well...Game 5 determines everything, who ever wins that will win the series...because if its 2-2 going into game 5 at CAA, and the Devils win, that proves that the Rangers can't win at the CAA
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    the MSG crowd WILL make them win Game 3 but it will make them win Game 4 as well...Game 5 determines everything, who ever wins that will win the series...because if its 2-2 going into game 5 at CAA, and the Devils win, that proves that the Rangers can't win at the CAA

I think they can win at Continental. They just need to play a near perfect game and get the lucky breaks that they haven't been getting so far.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    I think they can win at Continental. They just need to play a near perfect game and get the lucky breaks that they haven't been getting so far.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

Yeah, last night they should have won.
    They had more scoring opportunities than the Devils. They played better than the Devils when it was 5 on 5. I saw them hit the post too many times and watch the puck be right near an open net and no one could get a stick on it.

They can win at Continental especially when the place is so far for both games has been 40-50% Ranger fans but there is just a big pressure there. I don't know why, I felt it there just as a fan of the opposite team.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    your free to do what u want ,,but making stupid comments i.e the ranger's didn't want it or didn't show up last night is just stupid,, again they outplayed the devs last night,, imo
    u wanna talk serious ,,cool but if the idea is to try and gloat or talk out of your ass... bring it somewhere else... anyone can make a thread for their team

It wasn't a stupid comment, it was just my opinion.

Again, I did NOT come in this thread just to "gloat" or "talk out of my ass"...just to talk about hockey because the Stanley Cup Playoffs are the most exciting event in sports......

Too bad you can't understand that, and.....that you can't respect another's opinion.
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    hey boys- i was on Good Morning America yesterday- check out the writeup on this thread- page 2 http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=181067
    video : http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1887925

back to the Blueshirts :

so its been 3,260 days since we last had a game at MSG in the playoffs. The decibel levels there tonight are going to be crazy high- unless of course they allow NJ to score first . Then, you'll hear the fat guy farting in the 400 sections tonight .

King Henrik back in nets tonight, and stil no Jaromir or Kaspar .
    Hopefully, they can pull it together for the sake of the series.
    Realistically, this is the last chance .

we all know what happens to teams that go down 3-0 in the series .

c'mon boys, we dont want the ride to end, not yet .

[size=+5] - _/ Lets Go Rangers ! \_ - [/size]
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    i'll be there praying

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i'll be there praying

I've been silently praying all day.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    must win tonight

if jagr doesnt play tonight or dress i will lose a lot of respect for him. He is basically the key offensive leader on the team and for him to not dress shows what he is really made of. If he doesnt dress than i think that sums up the season, great during regular season, no balls during playoffs when the shit really matters.
    What the fuck is this world running to
  • Options
  • Options
    must win tonight

if jagr doesnt play tonight or dress i will lose a lot of respect for him. He is basically the key offensive leader on the team and for him to not dress shows what he is really made of. If he doesnt dress than i think that sums up the season, great during regular season, no balls during playoffs when the shit really matters.

with all due respect

1 ) he got us here

2 ) we dont even know what the injury is.
    If the shoulder joint was seperated, and subsequent tendons, mucles , ligaments or any cvombo of the above were torn,.. then you can forget about seeing him anytime soon.

[size=+5]- _/ Lets Go Rangers ! \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    with all due respect

1 ) he got us here

2 ) we dont even know what the injury is.
    If the shoulder joint was seperated, and subsequent tendons, mucles , ligaments or any cvombo of the above were torn,.. then you can forget about seeing him anytime soon.

True but now is when it really counts, other players have played through more pain. Messier played with broken ribs. The least he can do is dress to prove a point as well as showing an example for the rest of the team. I dont believe his injury is that serious after such a minor collision, ecspecially with talks about how its possible for him to play.
    What the fuck is this world running to
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    hes probably not gonna play tonight
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    He's playing, but why oh why is Ozalinsh in the lineup? He's already fucked up, again, and we're down a goal.
  • Options
    Great, I'll be going to a game when its 3-0
  • Options
    hey where the rangers fans, i thought msg was supposed to be rocking tonight. NOT

• Options
    well, from what i heard on TV , it was,.......

:eek:

for the first 1:07.

The fat lady has started singing folks.
    Its been a great year .

Now, all i'm pulling for is our 2 Pearl Jam shows in NJ June 1 and 3rd.
    LOSE LOSE LOSE DEVILS.
    Maybe Buffalo can solve Marty Brodeur .

Go Yankees..........
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    oh well rangers fans there always next year

• Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Just got back from the game ( my first ever ranger playoff game) and I expected a lot more. The Devils took us and the whole crowd out right away, not to mention the Rangers played with no sense of urgency.

yea....i guess theres always next yr......and after Saturday the questions start....who comes back? who gets traded? what do the rangers need? bleah..... :(
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    Just got back from the game ( my first ever ranger playoff game) and I expected a lot more. The Devils took us and the whole crowd out right away, not to mention the Rangers played with no sense of urgency.

yea....i guess theres always next yr......and after Saturday the questions start....who comes back? who gets traded? what do the rangers need? bleah..... :(

1st trade or " cut " to make after this Playoff debacle comes to an unexciteable end,....

Get Rid of Ozolinsh
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    1st trade or " cut " to make after this Playoff debacle comes to an unexciteable end,....

Get Rid of Ozolinsh
    yea seriously! And find a more quality or 2 defenseman. I dont think Leetch is the answer or coming back, but Kaspers been getting hurt a lot in his tenure here too.

I still cant believe how bad they played....
    :mad:
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    I'm starting to think Sykora is on the Jersey side still even tho he wears the Blue , White , & Red , just planted here for the sake if the NYR and NJD met up in the playoffs,.. he could be the inside spoiler....
    maybe they're going to give him a ring if they win the cup,.... I mean, how many open nets and posts can this guy hit without going actually into the net ?

oh boy,, anyone- beat the devils so that our Pearl Jam shows can go on out in the swamps of jersey ! PLEASE ! !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I'm starting to think Sykora is on the Jersey side still even tho he wears the Blue , White , & Red , just planted here for the sake if the NYR and NJD met up in the playoffs,.. he could be the inside spoiler....
    maybe they're going to give him a ring if they win the cup,.... I mean, how many open nets and posts can this guy hit without going actually into the net ?

oh boy,, anyone- beat the devils so that our Pearl Jam shows can go on out in the swamps of jersey ! PLEASE ! !

he hit the post twice

the rangers had an open net 3 or 4 times and so many opportunities, they just cant capitalize against their defense and marty has just been a brick wall

you cant blame lundquvist...first 2 goals were odd man rushes which he should have had one of em...the 3rd there was NO ONE covering the guy the shot tipped off of
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243

Just hope they dont get swept....not after a great season
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    we owe that bum 3 million next year.....dammmmmmmmmmmmm

we were jacked for about 5 minutes then the crowd was gone

on the bright side we smoked so much cheeba in the last row...the whole blue section stunk lol and i was whacked

its been fun boys,,,i am thinking about not going sat ,, its too aggrevating

o wait its getting me out of a sweet 16 party,,so i will go

it's been a fun ride boys and girls next stop augusta national

LET'S GO RANGER'S !!
  • Options
    my heart tells me we can still do this

my head and my stomach tell me to wrap it up already.

oh well.

it would have been nice to at least be competitive.

Things went south for us when we got those 100 points, & we clinched a playoff spot .
    its as if they were like " Whew- OK- we made it , we can let up now ......"
    I think Henrik made no " kingly " saves and maybe Weekes should get the start for decisive game # 4 . Our records on these daytime fiasco nationally broadcast games havent been good, either . It will be a shame to see the Devils celebrating on MSG ice and our beloved Blueshirts having to shake their hands in our house.
    oh well.
    we were good for most of the year

I hope some youth will be more involved, and the defense is worlds apart from what we had this season. Yeah, Kaspars a good guy and all, but injured often . Malik and Rozsival were good also- but we really need some adjusting and fine tuning on that Blueline. We need a fear- installing figure- someone who will be agile ,good skater, defensively responsible and reliable, someone who will keep the goalmouth free of little pests ( ie : Gianta, Madden- guys that are like 5' 5" on skates but yet score a plethora of goals unchallenged & on a consistent basis )

[size=-2]Lets Go, Rangers.[/size]

i hope we periodically drop in on this thread thru the summer.
    Peace Out my fellow Blueshirt Fans & Jammers !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    this thread will be alive as long as the board is alive pal

we may lose but we will always be fans

P.S. DID U SEE THE DICK TRYING TO ABUSE OUR THREAD WHAT A COCK NOSE

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    this thread will be alive as long as the board is alive pal

we may lose but we will always be fans

P.S. DID U SEE THE DICK TRYING TO ABUSE OUR THREAD WHAT A COCK NOSE

LET'S GO RANGER'S!

yeah just caught it

real " original" , huh ? ;)

impersonation is flattery, or something to that effect.

The Fat lady is poised & clearing her throat,

but she aint singing yet .

dont sweat the hooples

* peace *
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options